Just a GREAT story for EVERYONE (and a great lesson as well)

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is a must read story - one that everyone should agree on no matter what their beliefs are.

One thing I would like to note though - notice how this 7 year old girl solved the problem herself? Notice how she didn't demand government raise taxes on other and do it so she could keep her hands clean and stay home? A little 7 year old girl jumped to action (kind of puts you "government do it for us" demanding dumbocrats to shame, doesn't it?)

Meet the Amazing 12-Year-Old Who Makes It Her Mission to Help the Homeless in Her Community | TheBlaze.com

This is a must read story - one that everyone should agree on no matter what their beliefs are.

One thing I would like to note though - notice how this 7 year old girl solved the problem herself? Notice how she didn't demand government raise taxes on other and do it so she could keep her hands clean and stay home? A little 7 year old girl jumped to action (kind of puts you "government do it for us" demanding dumbocrats to shame, doesn't it?)

Meet the Amazing 12-Year-Old Who Makes It Her Mission to Help the Homeless in Her Community | TheBlaze.com

Good story. I especially enjoyed the way you spun it into right wing propaganda. What good are little girls if you can't manipulate them to suit your agenda, right?

I like how you started off by saying it was a great story, because it is. But you ruined it by using it as a chance to attack liberals. That wasn't necessary.

I like how you started off by saying it was a great story, because it is. But you ruined it by using it as a chance to attack liberals. That wasn't necessary.

Yes it is necessary because Beck sends him a check every month for posting this drivel, I suspect.

Comment: Nice story. Why don't we just eliminate all assistance to the homeless and let 7 year old kids take care of them? Nothing else is needed, right?

Forum List

Back