Moral Degenerates vs Christian Values

LOL!

I see Gilligan ran away from its 'Prove Democrats support pedophilia' rant...

LOL! Poor Gilligan

What's best for America?

I'm going with the Christian philosophy/beliefs of right and wrong over the just anything goes chaos and consistant failures of liberal Democratic Party decadence.

It's not a freaking contest. The 1st Amendment protects religious freedom.

If you can prove that most liberals approve of Harvey Milk having sex with a minor, then do so.

You bet...

Election demonstrates approval... Now Gilligan, let me ask ya, was Harvey Milk elected to anything, thus did the Ideological Left demonstrate their APPROVAL of Harvey Milk, a known pedophile (Homosexual)?

Reader.. Give Gilligan a moment here... its got a real problem on its hands.

Ah. By that logic, the GOP approves of molesting highschool boys. As it looks like their former Speaker of the House did exactly that.
It's funny to me that Democrats jump to conclusions on second hand information where the source doesn't want to be identified, yet. when it comes to Hillary et. all even if the proof is there or highly likely, they would rather not hear it or investigate for the truth but prefer the jump to complete innocence...Granted, if the guilt is there on Democrats most could careless and consider it expected.

I'm thinking moral degeneracy is involved.

Sums up all the messed up stuff in the Bible complete with chapter and verse.

i checked out your "evil Bible" site, i noticed your cowardly anti-GOD hero took down the discussion forum in May of 2009AD, said he did not have time to moderate it....., :bsflag: he could not handle us Christians disputing his fucking shit site. :up:

Just admit that the Christian right and the secular left can no longer coexist.

The Christian far right sure seem intent on making that so.
Seriously...you don't believe your comment is one-sided at best?

Seriously...don't you see that your entire thread is your one sided partisan viewpoint?
Yup, I'm the only one that posted my perspective in this thread...

LOL- true- you are the only one who posted your perspective.

It would be odd if someone else posted your perspective- almost as odd as this thread.

If you can prove that most liberals approve of Harvey Milk having sex with a minor, then do so.

You bet...

Election demonstrates approval... Now Gilligan, let me ask ya, was Harvey Milk elected to anything, thus did the Ideological Left demonstrate their APPROVAL of Harvey Milk, a known pedophile (Homosexual)?

Reader.. Give Gilligan a moment here... its got a real problem on its hands.
ed.

I'm thinking moral degeneracy is involved.

I am thinking you are obsessed about fantasizing about moral degeneracy.

I agree. MYOB. None ofour business what consenting adults are doing together or who they marry.

And yet, if everyone minds their own business, would we find out about the horrible abuses the fundies heap on their kids?

Duggars, the nutters in N or S Carolina whose kids don't have food and sleep under a tarp, the monsters who believe in beating their kids bloody and so many others.

Where do we draw the line so we don't end up hearing about some crazy killing their kid because they were possessed by the devil?
Activist Gays have no tolerance of religious faith, sheesh, isn't that obvious?

s.

Is this thread all about Gays for you?

mmm.. Perhaps you just like to play the victim a tad to much.

I was responding to a specific post about 'Gays'- if pointing out the intollerence of Conservative Christians towards homosexuals makes you uncomfortable.....well that is okay.

Hmmm

Lets compare tolerance shall we? Tolerance of 'religious faith' versus tolerance of 'sexual preference'

Conservative Christians: Have advocated that homosexuals be imprisoned or otherwise criminally prosecuted for most of the last 1000 years.

'Activist Gays': Have demanded that the laws that say do not discriminate against Christians, blacks or homosexuals be enforced even when Christians want to discriminate.

Conservative Christians: Have sent American ministers to Africa to advocate for criminal penalties against homosexuals, resulting in among other things, death penalties being passed for homosexuals.

'Activist Gays': Have advocated boycotts of business's for anti-gay messages- even when they are Christians

Conservative Christians: Have advocated boycotts of business's for pro-gay message
I think we can agree that there's intolerance on both sides. Even Hillary and Bill Clinton were intolerant of your wishes until it was politically advantageous.

Again- lets compare "tolerance:"

Lets compare tolerance shall we? Tolerance of 'religious faith' versus tolerance of 'sexual preference'

Conservative Christians: Have advocated that homosexuals be imprisoned or otherwise criminally prosecuted for most of the last 1000 years.

'Activist Gays': Have demanded that the laws that say do not discriminate against Christians, blacks or homosexuals be enforced even when Christians want to discriminate.

Conservative Christians: Have sent American ministers to Africa to advocate for criminal penalties against homosexuals, resulting in among other things, death penalties being passed for homosexuals.

'Activist Gays': Have advocated boycotts of business's for anti-gay messages- even when they are Christians

Conservative Christians: Have advocated boycotts of business's for pro-gay message

I wouldn't use a Bible to wipe my ass...

i hope you enjoy your vacation of eternity in HELL !! :lmao:
What I find silly is when people that are meant to be living without god, put god so prominently in the focus of their life - and have an emotional reaction to deities and religious texts.

When I wake in the morning, I am not thinking of religion, unless I read it in the news about ISIS.

I don't mind 'prayer' as I don't believe that prayer has any power, as it holds no meaning or purpose to me at all.

Only time I get pissed with religion, is when religious people and groups say or do stupid things that intrude on my life, or when religious fanatics like ISIS go around hurting and killing people.

I guess you can judge a movement by its messiah.

The Christians: Jesus Christ

The degenerates: Harvey Milk.

The former was known for considering self-restraint and compassion before Himself. The latter was known for bending drug-addicted boys over the coffee table before himself.

So, there's the difference.

I thought John Hagee was the Christian Messiah.

The former was known for considering self-restraint and compassion before Himself. The latter was known for bending drug-addicted boys over the coffee table before himself.

I thought John Hagee was the Christian Messiah.

The old "let's make a joke so the potency of the point just made will be diminished/not taken seriously" ploy.

Ignoring or diminishing the problem isn't going to make it go away.

The words about Harvey Milk bending boys over a coffee table was not a joke. It was a felony in most cases since most of them were addled on drugs, whether or not they had just turned of age or hadn't yet. The felony is exacerbated by the boys, many of them, being mentally ill. So when Harvey Milk and his followers announce what he did was admirable, what they're actually saying is "we approve of 3-felony sexual assault against minor boys".

There, see if you can spin that into a joke...

But who says that Harvey Milk is a 'Messiah'?

That would be you. And you. Citing you. How does that make the man a 'messiah'?

The words about Harvey Milk bending boys over a coffee table was not a joke.

A 'coffee table', huh? Your sexual fantasies regarding Harvey Milk are remarkably specific.

But who says that Harvey Milk is a 'Messiah'?....A 'coffee table', huh? Your sexual fantasies regarding Harvey Milk are remarkably specific.

Oh, a strawman instead of a joke. A coffee table because youngsters aren't tall enough yet for him to have bent them over the kitchen table or other high object. The emphasis was on a boy being too small (young) to consent to sex.

Strawman...joke.. Both accomplish the same end. The problem remains. Address it.

Can't imagine where I'd get the idea that Harvey Milk is the LGBT messiah..?

California Education Code Section 37222.13 designates May 22 of each year as Harvey Milk Day. All public schools and educational institutions are encouraged to conduct exercises remembering his life, recognizing his accomplishments, and familiarizing pupils with the contributions he made to this state. Harvey Milk Day - Year 2012 CA Dept of Education

In "contributions" are they talking about what students will read in his biography (which many may check out from libraries to do extra credit reports on) that he enjoyed sex with "young waifs with substance abuse problems.." (page 180)? Seems odd to require children to celebrate a serial-sodomizer of vulnerable at-risk children. But when insanity is vogue I guess anything goes right? You're a "hater" if you bring it up and question it.

Note the rainbow-colored "USA" in the upper right hand corner. Over 60 LGBT groups across the US, Canada and Mexico petitoned the USPS to commission this stamp's release:

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

Extra credit question, if you saw this guy parked in a panel van next to your kids' school with that look on his face, what would you think his motivations were? It's a certain creepy glaze to their eyes: all predators have it and they can't mask it no matter how hard they try. My hat's off to the artist who captured it so well..perhaps without even realizing it...depending on their level of psychological-disconnect..or in laymen's terms "body-language-blindness".

I guarantee you my dog would bark at this guy; visciously.

Last edited:

And who says Milk is a 'messiah'?

Its still just you. Citing yourself. Why would we condemn all gays because you call Milk a 'messiah'.

And by 'known', you mean whatever extremely specific, amazingly explicit fantasy you can imagine?

Oh, a strawman instead of a joke.

I don't think a strawman is what you think it is. As I'm not attributing to you an argument you haven't made. You actually did call Harvey Milk a messiah. Citing yourself.

And your sexual fantasies about Milk are remarkably specific. Down to the sexual positions, the height of the participants and the furniture that was used in your mind's eye.

Again, citing only yourself.

In "contributions" are they talking about what students will read in his biography (which many may check out from libraries to do extra credit reports on) that he enjoyed sex with "young waifs with substance abuse problems.." (page 180)? Seems odd to require children to celebrate a serial-sodomizer of vulnerable at-risk children. But when insanity is vogue I guess anything goes right? You're a "hater" if you bring it up and question it.

Note the rainbow-colored "USA" in the upper right hand corner. Over 60 LGBT groups across the US, Canada and Mexico petitoned the USPS to commission this stamp's release:

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

And Elvis has a stamp, one lobbied by millions. Yet by your own admission, he molested children. And lied to their parents to do it. Per your logic anyone who listens to the King must approve of sexually molesting girls.

If not, why not?

And where was your outrage when Duggar molested those girls? There's none. You actually defended Duggar, dismissing his sexual assaults calling them merely 'sexual experimentation'. You started an entire thread about how poor Duggar had been 'smeared' and 'dethroned'. So please, don't try and pretend that you suddenly care about children.

'Sexual experimentation' isn't something you do with a 5 year old, Sil.

The only children you care about are those you can use to attack gay people. Which is why you ignore serial molestation by the likes of Elvis and Duggar. Even going so far as to defend them both. You can't use their victims to attack gay people. So their victims are beneath your consideration.

No thank you.

Last edited:
What's best for America?

I'm going with the Christian philosophy/beliefs of right and wrong over the just anything goes chaos and consistant failures of liberal Democratic Party decadence.
It is entirely possible to act morally without believing that idiotic pie in the sky God nonsense

What's best for America?

It is entirely possible to act morally without believing that idiotic pie in the sky God nonsense

Of course it is. Religion gets morally murky when it demands that you abdicate your own capacity for moral reasoning and instead accept whatever the religion tells you in its place. Once someone has done this, you can convince them that virtually anything is moral....if 'god' says it is.

What's best for America?

From what I've been seeing and reading lately, the Christians have a wrap on moral degenerates.
Why cuz some won't cater gay weddings? Many Christians don't care about gays. You shouldn't lump everyone together.

What's best for America?

Of course it is. Religion gets morally murky when it demands that you abdicate your own capacity for moral reasoning and instead accept whatever the religion tells you in its place. Once someone has done this, you can convince them that virtually anything is moral....if 'god' says it is.
This is true in some cares not all.

I mean reverend wright preached hatred of whitey. And Obama listened for 25 years.

Forum List

Back