Moral Degenerates vs Christian Values

I guess you can judge a movement by its messiah.

The Christians: Jesus Christ

The degenerates: Harvey Milk.

The former was known for considering self-restraint and compassion before Himself. The latter was known for bending drug-addicted boys over the coffee table before himself.

So, there's the difference.

The former was known for considering self-restraint and compassion before Himself. The latter was known for bending drug-addicted boys over the coffee table before himself.

So how do you judge the Jews, who don't think Christ was the Messiah?

What's best for America?

I'm going with the Christian philosophy/beliefs of right and wrong over the just anything goes chaos and consistant failures of liberal Democratic Party decadence.
I consider all the churches on the landscape - evangelical, Anglican, Catholic - and all the charities they build - schools, hospitals, etc., and then try to imagine a landscape without them.

Christianity - even its mere presence- is a comfort to the soul.

How can some on the left both revel in the decline of our national faith and claim alliances with America's revolutionary principles?

How does one judge anyone who doesn't recognize God?

They lack God's spirit...

In the eternal question: "Why do Jews always vote Liberal?" Which is to say "Why do Jews always vote to promote evil?"

Where a person lacks the spirit of God, they elect to promote evil. Thus they are judged by their fruit... which is evil.

Where's the mystery?

What's best for America?

I'm going with the Christian philosophy/beliefs of right and wrong over the just anything goes chaos and consistant failures of liberal Democratic Party decadence.

Which Christian philosophies and beliefs? They change. Take....the Puritans, the Founders and today's Christians.

The Puritians executed both adulterers and gays.

The Founders only gays.

Modern Christians, neither.

Did God change his mind? Or did Christian philosophy and beliefs change with culture, circumstance, society, history and personal context?

Says who?

In the eternal question: "Why do Jews always vote Liberal?" Which is to say "Why do Jews always vote to promote evil?"

Where a person lacks the spirit of God, they elect to promote evil. Thus they are judged by their fruit... which is evil.

Where's the mystery?

So Jews are promoting evil, StormFront?

Is this the part where you start talking about the 'sub-humans' and how all the gays are going to be killed?

Where's the mystery?

The Jews have just as much chance as being right as you do. You believe a tale about Jesus being the Messiah...

...they don't.

Says who?

Where's the mystery?

Is this the part where you start talking about the 'sub-humans' and how all the gays are going to be killed?

Fuck, he's already in this thread condemned to Hell anyone who has used birth control. I'm not sure where Jesus fits into that equation,

since Jesus chose the ultimate form of birth control,

abstinence.

Says who?

Where's the mystery?

Fuck, he's already in this thread condemned to Hell anyone who has used birth control. I'm not sure where Jesus fits into that equation,

since Jesus chose the ultimate form of birth control,

abstinence.

Batshit is as batshit does. Once a fella has convinced himself that he speaks for god, the trendline to empty predictions of doom is pretty predictable.

So, there's the difference.[

The Golden Rule. If Harvey Milk followed the Golden Rule, he would preach that he himself should have been a runaway boy on drugs, taken advantage of & sodomized by a 30-something creep who also called himself his guardian. According to his biography actually, he was molested by men in a theater. So then I guess it boils down to what you consider as "good" for the person. On that point the two camps (moral vs immoral) diverge. It really is a problem. Let the best man win.

So, there's the difference.[

The Golden Rule. If Harvey Milk followed the Golden Rule, he would preach that he himself should have been a runaway boy on drugs, taken advantage of & sodomized by a 30-something creep who also called himself his guardian. According to his biography actually, he was molested by men in a theater. So then I guess it boils down to what you consider as "good" for the person. On that point the two camps (moral vs immoral) diverge. It really is a problem. Let the best man win.

If you can prove that most liberals approve of Harvey Milk having sex with a minor, then do so.

What's best for America?

Yes.

Dennis Hastert is a Christian. He just diddled High School boys against their will. But that's ok, he's a Christian.

Mark Foley is a Christian. He just bent over House Pages. But that's ok, he's a Christian.

Mark Sanford is a Christian. All he did was to leave he family to go fuck his secret lover's pussy in Argentina, meanwhile lying to his constituents that he was hiking the Appalachian Trail. But that's ok, he's a Christian.

Newt Gingrich is a Christian. He only had affairs with the next wife while still fucking the current wife. But that's ok, he's a Christian.

David Vitter is a Christian. Why, all he did was to fuck the same DC madam as did Elliot Spitzer, also while wearing diapers and such. But it's ok, he's a Christian.

Josh Duggar is a Christian. All he did was to abuse young girls sexually. But that's ok, he's a Christian.

George Rekers is a Christian. All he did was to use $$ from the firm that was supposed to be against homosexuality to hire a rent-boy to go on vacation with him and fuck him many times in the ass. But it's ok, he's a Christian.

Jim and Tammy Fay Bakker are Christians... lol...

Ted Swaggart is a Christian and a preacher. All he did was to take crystal meth with a gay whore and get fucked by the whore many times. But it's ok, he's a Christian.

Tell me, is there one single Christian out there who actually lives these beliefs of right and wrong?

And why were you so crazy as to compare a religion with a political party?

Do apples and pubic-hair shavers much?

Damn...
That's quite a list but mine is much longer .:disbelief:. it's the Democratic Party List.

I think we all agree that the political class has more than their share of closet liberals....:wink_2:

Oh, so you are saying that all those fine Christians I specifically named, all of them Republicans, are actually closet Liberals?

:lmao:

If you really believe that, then you are beyond repair...
Sure, what else could they be. .. :laugh:

If you can prove that most liberals approve of Harvey Milk having sex with a minor, then do so.

You bet...

Election demonstrates approval... Now Gilligan, let me ask ya, was Harvey Milk elected to anything, thus did the Ideological Left demonstrate their APPROVAL of Harvey Milk, a known pedophile (Homosexual)?

Reader.. Give Gilligan a moment here... its got a real problem on its hands.

You bet...

Election demonstrates approval... Now Gilligan, let me ask ya, was Harvey Milk elected to anything, thus did the Ideological Left demonstrate their APPROVAL of Harvey Milk, a known pedophile (Homosexual)?

Reader.. Give Gilligan a moment here... its got a real problem on its hands.

Ah. By that logic, the GOP approves of molesting highschool boys. As it looks like their former Speaker of the House did exactly that.

Support for gay marriage is a Christian value. The Christian Presbyterian church has proven that.
Eh?
False ... Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman, as Christ defined it... Which is because that is how God defined it, when he designed human Physiology.

Despite all of this being the simplest of equations, it remains well beyond the grasp of poor little Gilligan and its cult.

Forum List

Back