Moore stories prediction

It's looking like the easiest prediction right now is a Democratic win in Alabama.
Doesn't matter.

I believe it was George Carlin who said something like this....We have 50 breakfast cereals to chose from, but only two political parties (really one).

At least that belief had supporters before the "everything must have a link" days. ;)
It still has many supporters.

Last edited:
Next week McConnell and the Dems will find women who in 1979 refused to Girl Scout cookies to Moore.

"We were uncomfortable with the way he'd make us watch as he licked the chocolate off the Thin Mints. Creepy"

some are saying McConnell needs to step down

because of recent sexual allegations

heard Ryan was the other perv

Next week McConnell and the Dems will find women who in 1979 refused to Girl Scout cookies to Moore.

"We were uncomfortable with the way he'd make us watch as he licked the chocolate off the Thin Mints. Creepy"

Yup, Moore is done, and on no less then an allocation made by a broke woman being represented by a media bag under invesby the California Bar association.
That got me thinking...did Gloria Allred represent Juanita Broaddrick, Paul Jones, Kathleen Willey, Monica or any of the others?

I can't remember. Anyone know?

Gloria-Allred-hero1.jpg

Nope. Don’t know that she won many cases either. Mostly she just sits next to a crying woman on TV and the accused pays a hefty sum to make her shut up.

Exclusive: Gloria Allred Now Faces Two Bar Investigations for Alleged Misconduct

I heard a pet story owner say that McConnell was touching the turtles "very inappropriately"

I heard a pet story owner say that McConnell was touching the turtles "very inappropriately"

Not only could he instantly distinguish between male and female turtles, but he said he could tell when the females were in heat

Forum List

Back