Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Moore and Moore :wink_2: :up:
Family values?

That's funny

040c58a7fba79bea53c1e95a672c69319ada79e3b7d7acc8ec2092a338910aa8.jpg

Judge Moore is innocent, the women accusers have been exposed as liars.

Give it up now....

and ....

A Merry Christmas to you!

They have not. You are the liar. He should be removed if he is elected.
Why, because you don't like him? Go pound sand.

Because I don't like sexual predators whether it is Clinton, Trump, or Moore. I also don't like Christian extremists.

I could see why someone would want Pat Sajak's autograph. Why would someone want Moore's autograph? He is not a celebrity.
Exactly. Thank you. Yet she wanted him to sign her yearbook. Why? Social climber? Oh look, somebody important. I'm gonna ask him to sign my yearbook. Stay tuned, there are other shoes to be dropped.

Or maybe he was the one who wanted to sign her yearbook. The question would be why did he want to sign it?
Nobody asks to sign a yearbook. They are asked to sign it. But I guess you wouldn't know about that since you're probably a dropout. :lol:

You are a member of the cult of Trump. That means your IQ is that of a gnat. Most 32 year old men don't date teenagers either.

Give it up now....

and ....

Why, because you don't like him? Go pound sand.

Because I don't like sexual predators whether it is Clinton, Trump, or Moore. I also don't like Christian extremists.
And some people require proof before they pass judgment on people. And no one cares if you like Christians or not, asshole.

I could see why someone would want Pat Sajak's autograph. Why would someone want Moore's autograph? He is not a celebrity.
Exactly. Thank you. Yet she wanted him to sign her yearbook. Why? Social climber? Oh look, somebody important. I'm gonna ask him to sign my yearbook. Stay tuned, there are other shoes to be dropped.

Or maybe he was the one who wanted to sign her yearbook. The question would be why did he want to sign it?
Nobody asks to sign a yearbook. They are asked to sign it. But I guess you wouldn't know about that since you're probably a dropout. :lol:

You are a member of the cult of Trump. That means your IQ is that of a gnat. Most 32 year old men don't date teenagers either.
What's wrong, run out of argument?

Give it up now....

and ....

What do you mean, "IF"? He's leading by about 5 points. Moore is gonna be the next Senator from Alabama. Deal with it.

It does not prove that Moore molested the girl.....only that he lied when he said he never met her
It proves that someone asked him to sign a yearbook and he did. It doesn't mean he knew her and it doesn't mean he's lying. If Pat Sajak signs an autograph for a waitress is a restaurant he's dining at, and writes something flattering, does that mean he knows her personally? Does it mean he's gonna remember a stranger 40 years later? And does it mean he should resign his job if she comes back 40 years later and accuses him of groping her? She's a liar, and Gloria Allred put her up to it. That's why she had to read the allegations from a pre-written script. Why did she need the script if it really happened and she was so traumatized by it?

I could see why someone would want Pat Sajak's autograph. Why would someone want Moore's autograph? He is not a celebrity. There is no evidence she is a liar except for you. You put politics above morality. Maybe the reason why she pre-wrote it was because she was nervous. I've done it and it is not easy.
No one except Moore asked to sign the yearbook. S.J.’s just a ranting lunatic who’s too stupid to keep up.

Exactly. Thank you. Yet she wanted him to sign her yearbook. Why? Social climber? 'Oh look, somebody important. I'm gonna ask him to sign my yearbook'. Stay tuned, there are other shoes to be dropped.
She never asked him to sign her yearbook.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? It’s as if you’re just incapable of learning.

Try paying attention.
icon_rolleyes.gif

This is where this ends...enough libs...we have had enough of your lies and political tricks...

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook - Breitbart

Laughing.....yeah, Fox News has already walked back that accusation.
Forgery 101: Beverly Young Nelson and Gloria Allred Both Presented 'Notes' as Roy Moore's Own Writing - Breitbart

On Friday, Nelson admitted that she had added “notes” to an inscription that she claimed Moore made in her high school yearbook. She still claims that Moore signed the yearbook, but admitted that some of the writing was hers.

That is textbook forgery.

Black’s Law Dictionary defines “forgery” as follows (original emphasis):

forgery, n. 1. The act of fraudulently making a false document or altering a real one to be used as if genuine … 2. A false or altered document made to look genuine by someone with the intent to deceive … 3. Under the Model Penal Code, the act of fraudulently altering, authenticating, issuing, or transferring a writing without appropriate authorization.

Note that forgery includes altering a real document. It does not matter if part of the document — say, the signature — is real. If any part of the document is altered and presented as original and authentic, it is a forgery and the entire document is legally useless — or worse than useless, since it impeaches the credibility of the person presenting it.

Originally, both Nelson and Moore claimed that the entire writing was Moore’s. At the press conference on Nov.13 where Nelson presented her story, both she and Allred read the inscription in the yearbook in full and stated clearly that Roy Moore was responsible for all of it.

Here is Nelson reading the inscription (11:38 to 12:08): “He wrote in my yearbook, as follows: ‘To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas.’ Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, Old Hickory House.”‘ And he signed it, ‘Roy Moore D.A.'”

8 Dec
Reckon

✔@reckonalabama

Allred says that Nelson never said that Moore wrote the date and location.

https://twitter.com/andjustice4all3/status/939211129187983361
rmcmanus@andjustice4all3

November 13, 2017 Press Conference. Skip ahead to 11:30. According to Beverly Nelson, Roy Moore signed it & included restaurant name + date. @GloriaAllred @jeff_poor #ALSENhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuJSleTMtf4 …

This is where this ends...enough libs...we have had enough of your lies and political tricks...

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook - Breitbart

Forgery 101: Beverly Young Nelson and Gloria Allred Both Presented 'Notes' as Roy Moore's Own Writing - Breitbart

On Friday, Nelson admitted that she had added “notes” to an inscription that she claimed Moore made in her high school yearbook. She still claims that Moore signed the yearbook, but admitted that some of the writing was hers.

forgery, n. 1. The act of fraudulently making a false document or altering a real one to be used as if genuine … 2. A false or altered document made to look genuine by someone with the intent to deceive … 3. Under the Model Penal Code, the act of fraudulently altering, authenticating, issuing, or transferring a writing without appropriate authorization.

Note that forgery includes altering a real document. It does not matter if part of the document — say, the signature — is real. If any part of the document is altered and presented as original and authentic, it is a forgery and the entire document is legally useless — or worse than useless, since it impeaches the credibility of the person presenting it.

Originally, both Nelson and Moore claimed that the entire writing was Moore’s. At the press conference on Nov.13 where Nelson presented her story, both she and Allred read the inscription in the yearbook in full and stated clearly that Roy Moore was responsible for all of it.

Here is Nelson reading the inscription (11:38 to 12:08): “He wrote in my yearbook, as follows: ‘To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas.’ Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, Old Hickory House.”‘ And he signed it, ‘Roy Moore D.A.'”

8 Dec
Reckon

✔@reckonalabama

rmcmanus@andjustice4all3

November 13, 2017 Press Conference. Skip ahead to 11:30. According to Beverly Nelson, Roy Moore signed it & included restaurant name + date. @GloriaAllred @jeff_poor #ALSENhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuJSleTMtf4 …

It is her document

She can write what she wants. Moores signature and creepy note are spot on

8 Dec
Reckon

✔@reckonalabama

rmcmanus@andjustice4all3

It is her document

It's worthless. She altered it with the intent to deceive. She now has no credibility (and could end up in legal trouble), thanks to Allred. She should have just stuck to accusing him, now she's helped hand him the Senate seat.

It is her document

But she can not try and pass it off as his writing which is what she did until the people got a closer look at it...her case is null and void...

No need to release it. She had it analyzed.

Moore wrote that creepy message.
Maybe you don't know what "unbiased" means, moron.
And by "unbiased," you mean you will not accept the findings of anyone unless it's favorable for the Republican.
No, moron, by "unbiased", I mean someone who doesn't work for the accusers attorney.
If you want an unbiased examiner then tell Moore to file suit in a unbiased court of law. Let me guess. This is something he is too afraid to do right?
Sure, Mr. Low IQ, he's supposed to suspend his campaign and file a lawsuit against somebody who has admitted to tainting her own evidence. Get a clue, moron.
Hey dummy. He doesnt have to suspend his campaign. It would take less than 1 minute to tell his attorney to file suit and get his case on the court calendar. What kind of moron are you?

Give it up now....

and ....

What do you mean, "IF"? He's leading by about 5 points. Moore is gonna be the next Senator from Alabama. Deal with it.
You deal with it. You are the one that lives in the child predators state.

Exactly. Thank you. Yet she wanted him to sign her yearbook. Why? Social climber? 'Oh look, somebody important. I'm gonna ask him to sign my yearbook'. Stay tuned, there are other shoes to be dropped.
She never asked him to sign her yearbook.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? It’s as if you’re just incapable of learning.
S.J. Is legitimately retarded. If you notice he rarely makes any sense. He actually claimed Moore would have to suspend his campaign in order to file a suit for libel and slander against his accusers. :cuckoo:

The real issue has been lost

The issue isn't whether Creepy Roy signed a yearbook ....but that he tried to rape this young girl in his car

The woman is willing to testify under oath.....why won't Roy?

Give it up now....

and ....

What child predator are talking about, Buckwheat?

Give it up now....

and ....

What child predator are talking about, Buckwheat?
Your lord and savior "pedo" Moore you hillbilly.

Maybe you don't know what "unbiased" means, moron.
And by "unbiased," you mean you will not accept the findings of anyone unless it's favorable for the Republican.
No, moron, by "unbiased", I mean someone who doesn't work for the accusers attorney.
If you want an unbiased examiner then tell Moore to file suit in a unbiased court of law. Let me guess. This is something he is too afraid to do right?
Sure, Mr. Low IQ, he's supposed to suspend his campaign and file a lawsuit against somebody who has admitted to tainting her own evidence. Get a clue, moron.
Hey dummy. He doesnt have to suspend his campaign. It would take less than 1 minute to tell his attorney to file suit and get his case on the court calendar. What kind of moron are you?

rhetorical question?

The real issue has been lost

The issue isn't whether Creepy Roy signed a yearbook ....but that he tried to rape this young girl in his car

The woman is willing to testify under oath.....why won't Roy?

creepy roy also was banned from a local mall for creeping out young girls.

creepy roy also had the hots for his wife when she was 15.

but you know the sad part... no one is talking about how insane roy is.

this is a psychotic who wouldn't follow the order of the USSC. he is insane. he is a religious freak. he has views that are un-American and insanely bigoted. he is not capable of taking the oath to defend the constitution because someone who thinks the amendments that did away with slavery etc should be erased isn't fit for office.

but no one is talking about that because the disgusting trumptards are too busy pretending he's not a child molester.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back