Moore Accuser admits to forgery of the yearbook!

Just like I said a bunch of butthurt libs trying their dirty trick playbook in Alabama and it's going to backfire!!!!

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.

I felt there was
fake-news.jpg

with this story... Gloria is nothing but a ambulance chasing floozy...

Like I said, what was done to Moore happens to every Republican that liberals think will beat them. It's in their playbook.

The moment Allred got involved you had to know it was shenanigans
Allred's daughter Bloom made a career out of threatening Weinstein's accusers and one of the reasons he was able to continue assaulting women for decades. Like mother like daughter.

Doug Jones is going to lose because Left Wingers have been attacking, insulting, condemning and ridiculing Alabamans for decades.

Most people do put notes under their yearbook messages. I believe her and the 14 year old.

Yo, have you ever tried living life on your own? Or do you like being lead around on a leash? Try thinking for yourself, and stop listening to the Puppet Media, like MSNBC and CNN!!!!!

A Real American Below:
JudgeRoyMoore.jpg

"GTP"
tumblr_nmaot8lXln1tdxcdbo1_250.gif

Last edited:
This event is directly out of the Al Sharpton's 87 play book. Allred is a student of Al's game, understands media power, and played it to the hilt, for what politics, or is it just power?

Forum List

Back