Moochelle's School Lunches In Pictures....

Here's what Tulsa's Skiatook school kids are faced with for lunch thanks to Barry's lunatic bodyguard/wife and her? maniacal obsession with making their lives miserable:

B0ghNbxIAAI_9H_.jpg:large

This tasty meal came complete with a WORM for desert.

B0fMdYYCQAEIeBX.jpg:large

lunchtweet.png

B0KHpAKIQAAu8i9.jpg

And to top it off, kids face having a lunch made by their mom, CONFISCATED because it may contain a food product another child is allergic to.

VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4TH.
huh_zps297f809f.png
If the family gets food stamps, they should have to prepare the lunch at home, and the kid should brownbag.

One of the reasons we have such fat kids is they get two to three meals a day at school, and use the foodstamps for junk food.

Nope. Not true.

With foodstamps, there's not enough money to to feed a family. We need school lunches for those kids.

WTF is it with RWs that they hate kids and hate the poor so much?

We need to invest in our kids and, as human beings, we need to not let people go hungry.
Morbid obesity is a plague among our kids.

I don't hate kids, I love them, taught for 25 years.

I hate seeing them poisoned with junk food, and so obese they cannot even trot, much less run.

Frankly, I think you are full of shit, and probably a fatass yourself.

Kids were fat before computers, game players and TV. It has more to do with self control than any athletic event...
Look at street demonstrations in the GOUSA in the sixties, and look at the fatasses that demonstrate today.

You'd think the hippies and civil rights marchers had come out of Auschwitz, looking at today's fatasses.

Fatasses broke our healthcare system.

Remove morbid obesity and obesity related disorders and we have no healthcare problem.

Which is exactly why we need high quality food in our schools.

Thank you.

The public schools are geared to the LOWEST common denominator......they believe that by retarding everybody the little brown kids will feel worthy. And they learn NOTHING that will help them in this world....most can't find Canada on a map but they know how to put on a rubber....not that they bother. And yet they demand we spend more and more and more to indoctrinate them with false history, math that doesn't add up, and political schooling that provides a constant supply of cannon fodder for the Rat party. CLOSE THEM ALL AND FIRE EVERYBODY WHO HAD A HAND IN THIS MESS!
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Kids were fat before computers, game players and TV. It has more to do with self control than any athletic event...
Look at street demonstrations in the GOUSA in the sixties, and look at the fatasses that demonstrate today.

You'd think the hippies and civil rights marchers had come out of Auschwitz, looking at today's fatasses.

Remove morbid obesity and obesity related disorders and we have no healthcare problem.
If you notice that buffets were rare in the 1960's...no super sized meals or 64 ounce cokes sold in cups...

I like Golden Corral when they have the lobster tails.

I never cease to be amazed at the 300lb+ people who can barely walk loading up and going back and doing it again and again.

I really don't see how fatasses live with themselves.

The public schools are geared to the LOWEST common denominator......they believe that by retarding everybody the little brown kids will feel worthy. And they learn NOTHING that will help them in this world....most can't find Canada on a map but they know how to put on a rubber....not that they bother. And yet they demand we spend more and more and more to indoctrinate them with false history, math that doesn't add up, and political schooling that provides a constant supply of cannon fodder for the Rat party. CLOSE THEM ALL AND FIRE EVERYBODY WHO HAD A HAND IN THIS MESS!
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

There it is.

The brainless racist wants more brainless racists to teach kids at home.

:anj_stfu:

Thank you.

Who doesn't want that? But we don't want the shit these pictures show....it all ends up in the dumpster.....kids REBEL and these kids got the word out......I enjoy watching the Rats in this thread twitch when their masters get caught trying to re-engineer nutrition standards. Kids want fun food not spinach....they get that at home from white parents.

If you notice that buffets were rare in the 1960's...no super sized meals or 64 ounce cokes sold in cups...
In my family there was no inbetwen meals

mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Thank you.

Who doesn't want that? But we don't want the shit these pictures show....it all ends up in the dumpster.....kids REBEL and these kids got the word out......I enjoy watching the Rats in this thread twitch when their masters get caught trying to re-engineer nutrition standards. Kids want fun food not spinach....they get that at home from white parents.
I have more fun watching your gotcha fall to pieces by using unreliable sources for your thread......

There it is.

Nope, I want kids to see what a pack of lying dirtbags democRATS are which is what should be taught. I've never been for home schooling....a kid needs to learn to associate with others, hold his own on the playground, and learn something useful that he'll use his whole life. You shitbirds teach NONE of that.....all you're good for is lies and crap food nobody likes.

Thank you.

Oh, so let's give them "fun food [sic] not spinach".

Ya know, you were really REALLY dumb in the Palin thread and you haven't gotten any smarter.

You're a brainless racist putz who refuses to face up to actual facts.

There it is.

Nope, I want kids to see what a pack of lying dirtbags democRATS are which is what should be taught. I've never been for home schooling....a kid needs to learn to associate with others, hold his own on the playground, and learn something useful that he'll use his whole life. You shitbirds teach NONE of that.....all you're good for is lies and crap food nobody likes.

I like Golden Corral when they have the lobster tails.

I never cease to be amazed at the 300lb+ people who can barely walk loading up and going back and doing it again and again.

I really don't see how fatasses live with themselves.

Me either....I go to the VA and the nurse said i was a lightweight compared to many of the vets. she said they average 3-500 pounds..

I am 53 and weigh 240 at 6'1" and feel I am too fat...

What's the matter? Is the Op or the author of the story afraid to actually show the school in pics or students to push their propaganda? I go to my son's school and lunches look nothing like that at all. I am 90 miles from Tulsa...
My kids school had a salad bar put in. If one thing Moochelle did do right was point the finger at crappy school meals. Any school system that serves high calorie low nutrition processed food and considers a potato a vegetable needs to have an overhaul. When my middle daughter graduated from high school I never saw so many fat kids in my life. The last thing those kids need is fatty chicken nuggets, french fries,peas and chocolate milk.
Potatoes are very good for you, but the peel has the best gift of vitamins.You have to cook the potato still covered in it's skin to get all the vitamins to stay in the potato...
I agree. While potato is technically a vegetable it's considered a starch when it comes to diet. When the lunch lady's make up the menu those french fries should be oven fries, skin on and be the starch on the plate not the vegetable.

Forum List

Back