Moochelle's School Lunches In Pictures....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Here's what Tulsa's Skiatook school kids are faced with for lunch thanks to Barry's lunatic bodyguard/wife and her? maniacal obsession with making their lives miserable:

B0ghNbxIAAI_9H_.jpg:large

This tasty meal came complete with a WORM for desert.

B0fMdYYCQAEIeBX.jpg:large

lunchtweet.png

B0KHpAKIQAAu8i9.jpg

And to top it off, kids face having a lunch made by their mom, CONFISCATED because it may contain a food product another child is allergic to.

VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4TH.
huh_zps297f809f.png

Last edited:
What's the matter? Is the Op or the author of the story afraid to actually show the school in pics or students to push their propaganda? I go to my son's school and lunches look nothing like that at all. I am 90 miles from Tulsa...

• Banned
What's the matter? Is the Op or the author of the story afraid to actually show the school in pics or students to push their propaganda? I go to my son's school and lunches look nothing like that at all. I am 90 miles from Tulsa...

These pics were posted to Facebook by the kids who are dealing with this......I bet you drank your lunch, eh? :alcoholic:

Well yabut, you're not a gullible and stupid RW pushing lies.

These fake politically motivated propaganda pieces from ignorant fools that think people are easily led into the slaughterhouse for their own benefit..should be ostracised for their failures..

If you want to see what is really happening, go to lunch at a local public school...

It's okay for a republican first lady to tell the US to kick their kids out of the home if they use drugs, but not how to eat healthy...

Yeah, sure,....uhuh.

When I go to my kids school I am delighted to see the salad selection...they have a short order and blue plate specials...

It's okay for a republican first lady to tell the US to kick their kids out of the home if they use drugs, but not how to eat healthy...

Drug use leads to crime and violence. :boohoo:

Drug use leads to crime and violence. :boohoo:
So does love that is broken...

I don't drink booze. I can't...yes you can trust Facebook posters...what's the addy of the page?

Here ya go asshole...knock yourself out.....seriously.

ThanksObama Student photos of paltry school lunches raise alarm - EAGnews.org
You can trace the photo back to it's origin, duh!

Get ahold of yourself....take a deep breath....try not to hyperventilate.....shhhhhhhh
I hold my breath when in threads like this...

Just like it was a good thing for Repub Schwarzenegger to push high quality food in schools.

Funny thing is, its not like those poor kids are going to have to always eat good food. The stupid parents can still feed their kids donuts for breakfast and Pepsi/Cheetos for dinner.

The RW agenda here is to make kids fat, diabetic and kill them off young of heart disease.

I have also seen real school lunches and the photos are lies.

Forum List

Back