Moochelle's School Lunches In Pictures....

Republican school lunches

IN3193683Mark-Lester_55371t.jpg

Please sir, I want some more

This is how republicans want students to pay for their lunches

child_labor_big.jpg

Not true. I'm a republican and I think free and reduced lunches should be provided to children by society if they need them. I feel better paying for school lunches than paying for welfare, at least I know the money for the kids is going to the kids. I'm not big on supporting able bodied adults and I think they should have to work for welfare, but I don't think the children should suffer for the adults bad choices.

Hey give those kids back the lunches they didnt like before you gave them....lunches they dont like.

Hey give those kids back the lunches they didnt like before you gave them....lunches they dont like.

Hey, the meals kids will like to eat don't have to be fattening...nothing wrong with a burger and fries, or spaghetti, or BBQ ribs......all good food....not Moochelle's idea of what makes a good little muslim like her stick man fairy husband. When I was a kid there was a milk machine you could get a local box of chocolate milk for a nickel. I had one everyday....and I grew up to run a 10.1 hundred yard dash and had a CANNON for an arm in baseball. I liked school because I liked learning, not being fed lies and sauerkraut. :puke:

Last edited:

child_labor_big.jpg

Not true. I'm a republican and I think free and reduced lunches should be provided to children by society if they need them. I feel better paying for school lunches than paying for welfare, at least I know the money for the kids is going to the kids. I'm not big on supporting able bodied adults and I think they should have to work for welfare, but I don't think the children should suffer for the adults bad choices.

GOP Rep. Says Poor Students Should Sweep the Floor to Earn Lunch

Hey, the meals kids will like to eat don't have to fattening...nothing wrong with a burger and fries, or spaghetti, or BBQ ribs......all good food....not Moochelle's idea of what makes a good little muslim like her stick man fairy husband. When I was a kid there was a milk machine you could get a local box of chocolate milk for a nickel. I had one everyday....and I grew up to run a 10.1 hundred yard dash and had a CANNON for an arm in baseball. I liked school because I liked leaning, not being fed lies and sauerkraut. :puke:

Fat and salt and carbs.

Not surprising that you liked "leaning". On that diet, that's all you could do.

You're an idiot.

:anj_stfu:

child_labor_big.jpg

And of course, that good christian, The New Twit, thinks they should clean toilets because, presumably, a clean toilet is better than an educated population.

Fat and salt and carbs.

You're an idiot.

What you come up on Diddley.....arugula and beets? Nobody here would find you to be a role-model at anything....All you do is whine and defend other loser idiots. I on other hand, am well-read and appreciated. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm eventually asked to be a mod.

:laugh:

child_labor_big.jpg

And of course, that good christian, The New Twit, thinks they should clean toilets because, presumably, a clean toilet is better than an educated population.

Look

If you don't shame kids early about their poverty, they will see no reason not to want to be poor

There it is.

The brainless racist wants more brainless racists to teach kids at home.

Nope, I want kids to see what a pack of lying dirtbags democRATS are which is what should be taught. I've never been for home schooling....a kid needs to learn to associate with others, hold his own on the playground, and learn something useful that he'll use his whole life. You shitbirds teach NONE of that.....all you're good for is lies and crap food nobody likes.

If they don't eliminate public school....
Fat and salt and carbs.

You're an idiot.

What you come up on Diddley.....arugula and beets? Nobody here would find you to be a role-model at anything....All you do is whine and defend other loser idiots. I on other hand, am well-read and appreciated. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm eventually asked to be a mod.

:laugh:

Oh, that will be a fine day!!!!!

child_labor_big.jpg

Obama has freed the poor from the tyranny of work.

child_labor_big.jpg

Actually, that was Bush

He is the one who laid them all off to the tune of 700,000 a month

child_labor_big.jpg

Actually, that was Bush

Yep. Its Obama who is creating jobs every single month and demanding that blacks get training and jobs.

Actually, that was Bush

Ah, so it was Bush who continued to take campaign funds from the Jew bastards from Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs to rig the derivatives market they'd lured their customers into? Was it Bush who ignored what what going on at Freddy and Fanny? Was it Bush who threw out Glass-Steagell and gave us the Community Reinvestment Act that lent mortgages on income like food stamps? KISS MY ASS.....you Rats sent us this 14 years of depression....not Bush.

Actually, that was Bush

Ah, so it was Bush who continued to take campaign funds from the Jew bastards from Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs to rig the derivatives market they'd lured their customers into? Was it Bush who ignored what what going on at Freddy and Fanny? Was it Bush who threw out Glass-Steagell and gave us the Community Reinvestment Act that lent mortgages on income like food stamps? KISS MY ASS.....you Rats sent us this 14 years of depression....not Bush.
Jew Bastards?

All I need to know

Hey, the meals kids will like to eat don't have to be fattening...nothing wrong with a burger and fries, or spaghetti, or BBQ ribs......all good food....not Moochelle's idea of what makes a good little muslim like her stick man fairy husband. When I was a kid there was a milk machine you could get a local box of chocolate milk for a nickel. I had one everyday....and I grew up to run a 10.1 hundred yard dash and had a CANNON for an arm in baseball. I liked school because I liked learning, not being fed lies and sauerkraut. :puke:

You think we're talking about Milk?

Like I said

All I need to know

And like I said, all you can probably remember....you ever put an OP up on USMB or are you content to reply with odd one-liners? Why the Jews support the Rat party that despises Israel remains a mystery to me...because most of them are queers maybe?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

What's the matter? Is the Op or the author of the story afraid to actually show the school in pics or students to push their propaganda? I go to my son's school and lunches look nothing like that at all. I am 90 miles from Tulsa...

Well yabut, you're not a gullible and stupid RW pushing lies.

Too much inbreeding in his trailer park

The difference between then and now is you went outside to play and burn those calories. Todays kids are seriously out of shape. Few years ago I took one of my kids friend trick or treating around the block. The kid got to the end of the street and began complaining her feet hurt, her back hurt, she started sitting down on the curb to rest. I was shocked. She wasn't fat but it was obvious that she didn't get any exercise either.

Back in the day we were fed the fattening foods but honestly in my day they weren't as processed as the crap today is. These lunches have all the nutrition cooked and processed out of them. We didn't have pink slime in our beef or chicken beaks in our chicken. I also spent hours playing outside burning what fatty foods I did eat off.

What s In That Chicken Nugget Maybe You Don t Want To Know The Salt NPR
"Our sampling shows that some commercially available chicken nuggets are actually fat nuggets," he tells The Salt. "Their name is a misnomer," he and his colleagues write. The nuggets they looked at were only 50 percent meat — at best. The rest? Fat, blood vessels, nerve, connective tissue and ground bone — the latter, by the way, is stuff that usually ends up in dog food.

Forum List

Back