Moochelle's School Lunches In Pictures....

Republican school lunches

IN3193683Mark-Lester_55371t.jpg

Please sir, I want some more

This is how republicans want students to pay for their lunches

child_labor_big.jpg

Not true. I'm a republican and I think free and reduced lunches should be provided to children by society if they need them. I feel better paying for school lunches than paying for welfare, at least I know the money for the kids is going to the kids. I'm not big on supporting able bodied adults and I think they should have to work for welfare, but I don't think the children should suffer for the adults bad choices.

GOP Rep. Says Poor Students Should Sweep the Floor to Earn Lunch
Here's a news flash for you, he wouldn't be the first. Nothing wrong with a good work ethic, kids have been doing chores like sweeping the floor for years. Growing up my older sister and I did all the house work and took care of my younger sister while my mother went to work. Yes I swept and mopped floors, dusted, scrubbed the bathroom, did the laundry, cooked dinner, shoveled the walk,mowed the lawn,washed the dishes, and babysat. I even helped paint the house. I went to school, had at least three consistent baby sitting jobs outside my sister and I graduated high school. It's no sin to be poor and it's no sin to work for what you get. There was a time when taking handouts was considered embarrassing. Never the less getting a free lunch is better than starving.

A lie?

That you are a low life bigot?

That is obvious to all

You blamed the crash on Bush....a stinking lie which I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt and you ignored, prefering to call me a bigot instead of apologizing....you ain't even got the guts to call yourself a leftwinger. :badgrin:
You expect me to debate more with a Jew hating bigot?

child_labor_big.jpg

Not true. I'm a republican and I think free and reduced lunches should be provided to children by society if they need them. I feel better paying for school lunches than paying for welfare, at least I know the money for the kids is going to the kids. I'm not big on supporting able bodied adults and I think they should have to work for welfare, but I don't think the children should suffer for the adults bad choices.

Here's a news flash for you, he wouldn't be the first. Nothing wrong with a good work ethic, kids have been doing chores like sweeping the floor for years. Growing up my older sister and I did all the house work and took care of my younger sister while my mother went to work. Yes I swept and mopped floors, dusted, scrubbed the bathroom, did the laundry, cooked dinner, shoveled the walk,mowed the lawn,washed the dishes, and babysat. I even helped paint the house. I went to school, had at least three consistent baby sitting jobs outside my sister and I graduated high school. It's no sin to be poor and it's no sin to work for what you get. There was a time when taking handouts was considered embarrassing. Never the less getting a free lunch is better than starving.
You support Republicans shaming poor students in front of their classmates?

"Rightwinger" told a lie and got schooled....now the peanut gallery has arrived....guano thinks I don't like pork? HA! The other white meat, pissant.....pig is good for ya, the guts are good for keeping muslimes off allah's lap.

Another tim McVeigh disciple
Hey, Tim took it like a man.

Where?
He took the needle in the arm on the Goodbye Gurney like a man, ya little sodomite.

child_labor_big.jpg

You support Republicans shaming poor students in front of their classmates?

The better question is why do you libs see work as a disgrace? Back in the day the shame would have been taking a handout because your parents couldn't support their own.

Here's a thought, have the kids work after school and pay them so they can buy lunch. It's a concept that has worked for thousands of years and still works today in other parts of the world. You don't work, you don't eat is the oldest motivation for working known to man unless you think people get up and go to the office for shits and giggles.

I worked as a kid to help get the stuff I wanted like food and clothes and so did my friends. We baby sat, had paper routes,mowed lawns, shoveled walks,some of my friends even sold greeting cards door to door. One of my best friends had a fish and chip restaurant and those kids were working for the family business everyday after school and well before the age of 16. Didn't hurt them none to fill napkin holders and ketchup bottles. I graduated high school at age 17 and had a full time job doing factory work and was supporting myself two weeks after graduation. I had several friends who had to get jobs and support themselves at age 16. They washed dishes,did retail and waited tables. My older sister was a waitress at age 16 and worked her way through college. It's not an embarrassment nor should it be seen that way. When I was a kid being a mooch was a bad thing. The USA has changed and not for the better.

Here's what Tulsa's Skiatook school kids are faced with for lunch thanks to Barry's lunatic bodyguard/wife and her? maniacal obsession with making their lives miserable:

B0ghNbxIAAI_9H_.jpg:large

This tasty meal came complete with a WORM for desert.

B0fMdYYCQAEIeBX.jpg:large

lunchtweet.png

B0KHpAKIQAAu8i9.jpg

And to top it off, kids face having a lunch made by their mom, CONFISCATED because it may contain a food product another child is allergic to.

VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4TH.
huh_zps297f809f.png

Once again moron.

Do you realize that a school can feed kids whatever it wants? Those lunches shown are PATHETIC and in noway the maximum of what can be done with the OVS program.

Second of all, the OVS program says NOTHING about confiscating packed lunches and those who are doing so should be fired.

What's the matter? Is the Op or the author of the story afraid to actually show the school in pics or students to push their propaganda? I go to my son's school and lunches look nothing like that at all. I am 90 miles from Tulsa...

The thread is a winger troll thread from the title on down.

And if a dem treated Laura bush the way the wacko birds treat Michelle Obama, they'd have been foaming at the mouth.

What's the matter? Is the Op or the author of the story afraid to actually show the school in pics or students to push their propaganda? I go to my son's school and lunches look nothing like that at all. I am 90 miles from Tulsa...

And if a dem treated Laura bush the way the wacko birds treat Michelle Obama, they'd have been foaming at the mouth.

To be fair Laura Bush didn't put herself into the limelight the way Michelle Obama has.

Hey give those kids back the lunches they didnt like before you gave them....lunches they dont like.

Hey, the meals kids will like to eat don't have to be fattening...nothing wrong with a burger and fries, or spaghetti, or BBQ ribs......all good food....not Moochelle's idea of what makes a good little muslim like her stick man fairy husband. When I was a kid there was a milk machine you could get a local box of chocolate milk for a nickel. I had one everyday....and I grew up to run a 10.1 hundred yard dash and had a CANNON for an arm in baseball. I liked school because I liked learning, not being fed lies and sauerkraut. :puke:

You sound like a real physical specimen, at least in your minds eye (giggle) but with the fat ass diet you claim to be able to overcome with physical prowess, do you think you could have competed with these wimpy vegetarians...

Ancient Bones Show Roman Gladiators Ate Vegetarian Diet
By Jacqueline Howard
10/22/2014

Roman gladiators may have been gluttons for punishment, what with all that heavy combat. But a new analysis of their bones suggests they favored lighter fare in their food, eating mostly vegetables--along with a sort of sports drink made of ashes.
Why eat ashes?

"Plant ashes were evidently consumed to fortify the body after physical exertion and to promote better bone healing," study leader Dr. Fabian Kanz, a professor in the Department of Forensic Medicine at the Medical University of Vienna in Austria, said in a written statement. "Things were similar then to what we do today--we take magnesium and calcium (in the form of effervescent tablets, for example) following physical exertion."

<snip>

I don't know anything about Barack's and Michelle's diet other than what I see in/on the news but whatever their diet is, Michelle grew to be very tall with amazing arms and Barack stays slim, trim and fit. What I'm saying is the proof is in the puddin'... so to speak -grin-

new-york-post-obama-shirtless.jpg

I'm thinking Michelle's diet agrees with a very fit middle aged President?

News for 2014: Kids dont like school lunches

News from 2004: Kids dont like school lunches

News from 1994: Kids dont like school lunches

See the pattern? Its Obamas fault

To be fair Laura Bush didn't put herself into the limelight the way Michelle Obama has.
Nancy sure did...

Nancy sure did...

And?

Forum List

Back