UK Political Correctness Insanity....Muslim nurses refuse to wash hands before operation...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Islam tradition TRUMPS science, once again!

www.youngcons.com ^

Muslim nurses in the UK have now been granted the option of participating in medical operations without washing their hands. If this gives you the willies and makes you feel a bit icky inside, it should. Washing hands is a basic tenet of good hygiene and helps prevent the spread of diseases and infections, especially to those most susceptible to them, such as individuals receiving an operation. Check out the reason given by these nurses to justify this insanity.....

Muslim nurses refuse to wash hands before operations the reason why is INSANE Young Conservatives

Personally, I think they should all be driven out of Britain, but they won't, because the British government and its institutions are terrified of Muslims because they have so many immoral fanatics among their ranks. And openly acknowledging that fact would be deemed "racist".

Personally, I think they should all be driven out of Britain, but they won't, because the British government and its institutions are terrified of Muslims because they have so many immoral fanatics among their ranks. And openly acknowledging that fact would be deemed "racist".
So they dropped the Riot Act?

How on earth would that hinder lone fanatics?

I am sure it could be adopted or changed to include individuals also...

I am sure it could be adopted or changed to include individuals also...

You need to familiarise your self with the European Court of Human Rights before offering suggestions on altering legislation.

Islam tradition TRUMPS science, once again!

www.youngcons.com ^

Muslim nurses in the UK have now been granted the option of participating in medical operations without washing their hands. If this gives you the willies and makes you feel a bit icky inside, it should. Washing hands is a basic tenet of good hygiene and helps prevent the spread of diseases and infections, especially to those most susceptible to them, such as individuals receiving an operation. Check out the reason given by these nurses to justify this insanity.....

Muslim nurses refuse to wash hands before operations the reason why is INSANE Young Conservatives

That some conservative shitrag distorted the truth comes as no surprise:

"“We dismiss your attempts to distort the story and stand by the widely reported reality that Muslim female staff have been excused normal NHS hygiene rules because of their religion.”

The verdict
The BNP is factually correct in highlighting the guidance’s proposed alternative of disposable sleeves for NHS staff on religious grounds, which is mentioned in the policy document.

The party is also right when it points out that staff can now opt for long sleeves. But the guidance states that this only applies when they are “not engaged in patient care”. The BNP fails to make this clear – that long sleeves are allowed when not directly dealing with patients - in its article.

However, the party’s top-line claim that hygiene measures have been relaxed to “allow Muslim staff not to wash before attending to patients” is incorrect. While guidance seeks to accommodate cultural differences, it makes it clear that “strict procedures for washing hands and wrists must still be observed”."
Did NHS scrap washing rules for Muslim staff The FactCheck Blog The FactCheck Blog

I read this story on the European Union Times.
Muslim nurses will be allowed to use alternative measures to washing.

This is why the West is essentially the walking dead. Giving in to a foreign culture is akin to just throwing in the towel as far as your own culture is concerned.

Have a standard, require everyone to abide by it, end of story.

If the Muslims think they're too good to abide by a sane sanitary standard, then they should either find a new field, or they can shove it up their ass. The chickenshit PC liberals though will never have the spine to stand up to anyone outside of their own culture.

By the way, this was the picture on the EU Times. How would you like to see this freak come into your hospital room ?

Forum List

Back