Montana Supreme Court Nixes Extremist Anti Abortion laws, Citing onstitutional Privacy Rights

" More On Mealy Mouth Muttering From Incompetents "

* Spelling That Abortion Remains A Constitutional Rite *

The roe v wade decision is based on a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen .

The roe v wade decision ruled that a state interest could begin post natural viability , in the third trimester , given an ability for a fetus to survive an imminent live birth , which the court referred to as " potential life " .

The actual constitutional basis for roe v wade was not ever presented in dobbs and all eat toe mocked the abortion choice stupidity and bitch slapped them !

https://supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf
" Although the Court acknowledged that States had a legitimate interest in protecting “potential life,” it found that this interest could not justify any restriction on pre-viability abortions.

Any us citizen has standing to prevail in an equal protection violation suit claiming that states are prohibited from affording equal protections , in particular a rite to life , to anything which has not met a live birth to receive it .
I covered this already.

Please see post 195.

Your opinion...and those you dig up to support it, are irrelevant.

Abortion was a constitutional right until revoked by Dodd.

" Getting To The Point Of Not Actually Giving A Shit About The Bozos "

* Abortion Choice Arrogance Complacency Ignorance And Refusals To Pay Attention *

I covered this already.
Please see post 195.
Your opinion...and those you dig up to support it, are irrelevant.
Abortion was a constitutional right until revoked by Dodd.
I read post 195 and that answer is as vapidly stupid as post 201 .

What the fuck is doDD ?

What the fuck is right ?

* Abortion Choice Arrogance Complacency Ignorance And Refusals To Pay Attention *

What the fuck is doDD ?

What the fuck is right ?
Minding your own goddamn business.

That's what is right.

What the fuck is doDD ?

What the fuck is right ?
You are very sad. Better to be concerned about one's self rather than feign interest in the lives of others , especially when it's detrimental to others.

No. I understand your attempt to malign me personally just to add credence to your arguement; I simply reject it for what it is.
LOL When you say it, it's not condescension, but when I use your same words, it maligns you personally. You're a hoot Cats, a hoot.

" Anthropocentric Freak Farmer Tantrums "

* Stupid Ass Assertions Systemic From Imbecilic Ideals *

Unfortunately, your cult has made it "legal" to "abort" a baby seconds before birth or even after birth. That will NEVER be ethical or valid.
The purpose of not shoving a brain dead fetus through a vagina should be obvious .

Women do not seek WITHOUT CAUSE abortion at those stages of development .

LOL When you say it, it's not condescension, but when I use your same words, its maligns you personally. Your a hoot Cats, a hoot.
Yours was a response in bad taste.The other party simply offered enlightment.

What the fuck is doDD ?

What the fuck is right ?
It isn't vapid.

This is about what was, not what you think it should have been.

Abortion was a constitutional right before Dobb.

LOL When you say it, it's not condescension, but when I use your same words, its maligns you personally. Your a hoot Cats, a hoot.
Did you want to talk about me or whether abortion was an unenumerated constitutional right before Dobbs?

" Anthropocentric Psychotics Without Concern For Quality Of Life "

* Freak Farmer Sick Fucks *

7 States allow abortion up to the last minute, and many are pondering the legalization of post-birth abortion.
Taking one life for another isn't ethical. Let nature take its course.
You carry it to term !

You deliver it !

You keep it for life !

idiots-gross.jpg

" Criminals At Large "

* Despotism Of Suspending Us Constitution *

Did you want to talk about me or whether abortion was an unenumerated constitutional right before Dobbs?
None needs to explain legal positivism to me .

None needs to explain non enumerate rites to me - Notice For Public Record : Foundational Nuances Of Us 9th Versus Us 10th Amendments For Individuals States And Federal Interests .

Does anyone need to explain that dobbs is sedition to you , and that scotus should be charged by doj with the crime ?

" Independent Contributions Ignored "

* Services Rendered *

You are very sad. Better to be concerned about one's self rather than feign interest in the lives of others , especially when it's detrimental to others.
I have long remained concerned for the well being of us citizens ; however , at what point should my interests in trying to help them cease , because they deserve to get their asses handed to them for failing to listen ?

My politicians were bantered for many years before 2002 , about blackmun's " Logically , of course " and of roe v wade mention that person in us 14th amendment was not clarified , when congress formally defined ( per son - countable by census and male ) in title 1 section 8 of us code as being limited to those born alive ,

scrotus committed malfeasance in dobss against title 1 section 8 of us code and should be charged with the crime !

" Criminals At Large "

* Despotism Of Suspending Us Constitution *

None needs to explain legal positivism to me .

None needs to explain non enumerate rites to me - Notice For Public Record : Foundational Nuances Of Us 9th Versus Us 10th Amendments For Individuals States And Federal Interests .

Does anyone need to explain that dobbs is sedition to you , and that scotus should be charged by doj with the crime ?

Any law or ruling that adversely affects so many citizens of one gender should have only been considered after long and careful consideration ( that requires a lot of thought , very little was given here , they went with preconceived [ no pun intended ] ideas and emotions ).

It never started.
Sure. I'll take your word you'll post like a civil adult.

But to your point, unenumerated rights are, by definition, not Constitutional rights. You may hope the Court continues to recognize a right as fundamental, but it isn't guaranteed by the Constitution, like the 6th amendment right to a lawyer.

Montana’s Republican-controlled legislature abrogated privacy rights guaranteed by the state constitution, the court ruled:

nder Montana’s Constitution, the right of individual privacy—that is, the right of personal autonomy or the right to be let alone—is fundamental.

“It is, perhaps, one of the most important rights guaranteed to the citizens of this State, and its separate textual protection in our Constitution reflects Montanans’ historical abhorrence and distrust of excessive governmental interference in their personal lives.”

The high court sided with an advanced practice nurse practitioner and a clinician who challenged a 2005 law, styled “Control of Practice of Abortion,” that limited who could provide health services.

The health professionals also are called advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs), family nurse practitioners (FNPs), certified nurse-midwifes (CNMs), and physician assistants (PAs).

The district court ruled that the legislature violated a woman’s “fundamental right of privacy to seek abortion care from a qualified health care provider of her choosing” when enacting the 2005 law.

Hang on America. We will get rid of these anti American extremist assholes, state by state. Election by election.

It's coming, and may take longer in certain areas of the country where the most extreme anti American fringe lunatics are. But it's coming.
Is an abortion up to birth or right after extreme or not? You people are the extreme ones. Thread closed.

" Anthropocentric Psychotics Without Concern For Quality Of Life "

* Freak Farmer Sick Fucks *

You carry it to term !

You deliver it !

You keep it for life !

View attachment 917536
It would have been more effective if you used a photo of some of the children with bad and life-threatening deformities many republican states are attempting to force women to bear adding to it by saying lastly , " You keep it for life ...however long that may be. " Have a great day ! You can use that next time , these people don't know how to quit.

Forum List

Back