Monsters and Men: The Vile Elixir of Race In Politics and In The Courtroom

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I couldn't help but notice. One man is a monster, a murderer, a racist, a villain. All because he has the white man's lineage in his blood. He defended himself. This view is borne out of the racist past of Liberalism, it is in the political DNA of each far left Liberal I meet here. As I explained in my past thread Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party liberals cannot help but find targets for their racial animosity. Some are monsters, some are men.

On the other hand, we have another man, just a man, an angel, a simple citizen. All because he had the black man's lineage in his blood. As I explained in my past thread, once again, Liberals contend that they are the party more suited for the black man. But if this murder had taken place 50 years ago, then the alleged murderer would have gone free, because it was the norm for them back then.

So why is one a monster, but the other a man? Why is this mentality so pervasive? As you saw in Sanford Florida the past three weeks, a murder case was smothered in racial hatred and racial politics. Despite all of this, the so-called "monster" was acquitted based all on evidence and not convicted on political underpinnings. I can't help but notice, the difference between monsters and men. The monster sees the truth and ignores it for want of fantastical claims and assertions based on a man's skin color. The man sees the truth and knows that racism does not belong in politics, nor in the courtroom.

The monster will hate you for your skin color, the man will welcome you for it regardless.

Last edited:
I see Conservatives, even after the trial, trying to paint Trayvon Martin as a "thug", "monster" and "drug addict". There's at least one thread on the front page right now about how the Arizona that Trayvon bought could theoretically be mixed with Robitussin to get high.

Pretending that liberals are the only ones going into this with prejudiced notions is pretty silly.

Progressives are espousing the idea of White Guilt (and therefore subservience). Had Zimmerman been convicted, I would have actually had to think twice before defending myself as a white man --- no joke. Unless I feared I was certain I was going to die, I'd rather allow myself to be roughed up and even a broken nose than be convicted of murder.

Last edited:
I see Conservatives, even after the trial, trying to paint Trayvon Martin as a "thug", "monster" and "drug addict". There's at least one thread on the front page right now about how the Arizona that Trayvon bought could theoretically be mixed with Robitussin to get high.

Pretending that liberals are the only ones going into this with prejudiced notions is pretty silly.

Yes, but you forget the evidence that never was presented in court. He was a thug. No two ways about it. He did do drugs, he did try to obtain an illegal firearm, he did brag about breaking a man's nose, he did lament the fact that he didn't make him bleed more. He filmed the beating of a helpless and homeless black man. No. You aren't forgetting, you're ignoring.

Pretending that conservatives and white people are the only villains in this is pretty silly too.

Last edited:
Both sides went out of their way to make the other guy as stereotypical as possible. Zimmerman was painted as a racist, bitter, angry pedophile white man and Trayvon became a black thug ,punk ,drug dealing ,burglar.

Sorry, no stereotypes here. The evidence bears that out. The kid was suspended from school three times to boot. He was a "black thug, punk, drug dealing burglar" because the evidence supports it. He was an impish ruffian looking for fights instead of his way back home.

Love how the media completely ignored Tracey Martin's gang connections. Of course, the Martin family trademarked their dead son's name, there's a lot of merchandising to be done after Sharpton got involved.

Both sides went out of their way to make the other guy as stereotypical as possible. Zimmerman was painted as a racist, bitter, angry pedophile white man and Trayvon became a black thug ,punk ,drug dealing ,burglar.

Yup and we now know that Trayvon Martin actually was a thug, punk, drug dealer, and burgler.

Sure. And I could post a dozen different articles showing "facts" that Zimmerman was a racist bitter pedophile too.

A dozen articles? Did the Daily Kos put out a dozen articles? I don't think you could find a dozen articles on Zimmerman being a pedophile.

I see Conservatives, even after the trial, trying to paint Trayvon Martin as a "thug", "monster" and "drug addict".

The jury found that Martin tried to kill or gravely injure Zimmerman.

No, they did NOT. "Not Guilty" does not mean "Innocent".

The jury found that the prosecution failed to prove Zimmerman's guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt. Nothing more.

I see Conservatives, even after the trial, trying to paint Trayvon Martin as a "thug", "monster" and "drug addict".

The jury found that Martin tried to kill or gravely injure Zimmerman.

The jury found that the prosecution failed to prove Zimmerman's guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt. Nothing more.

Jury is a determiner of fact.

Fact = Lethal attack = justified self-defense.

Yup and we now know that Trayvon Martin actually was a thug, punk, drug dealer, and burgler.

We don't "know" that at all.

You are confusing "wanting" with "knowing".

Jury is a determiner of fact.

Fact = Lethal attack = justified self-defense.

Complete nonsense.

Not really.

A jury, as determiner of fact for the court, can't find justifiable self-defense without an attack rising to death or great bodily harm in Florida.

Finding out he had nude under age girls on his phone ....

We weren't privy to that were we?

Think about how Tray was portrayed in the media. 8 years old and beautiful. No wonder so many want Z hung from the highest tree.

Last edited:
HCzsk.AuSt.156.jpeg

^^ this picture was taken 6 months before Trayvon died.

TheRapperGame.jpg

^^this is not trayvon Martin

trayvon-recent-thug-zimmerman.jpg

^^and neither is this.

It's nice that you can all see how the media made Zimmerman something he was not. But it's ironic that you are unwilling to notice that pictures of Trayvon flipping off the camera and wearing a grill are just as irrelevant and race baiting as anything else.

Progressives are espousing the idea of White Guilt (and therefore subservience). Had Zimmerman been convicted, I would have actually had to think twice before defending myself as a white man --- no joke. Unless I feared I was certain I was going to die, I'd rather allow myself to be roughed up and even a broken nose than be convicted of murder.

I've asked a person who was walking down my street what they were doing there, I've even broken up fights before and after they've started in the past. I also know my neighbors have done the same thing. Its about community and looking out for the guy next to you. Now, I doubt I'll get involved any longer when I see something or a person that looks out of place. I'm afraid if a situation arises like that between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, I'm going to be arrested, dragged through the mud and turned into a monster. No matter if I'm innocent and found not guilty, my life will be ruined and, not only my life, but the lives of my family would be in danger.

So, I don't care about my neighbor any more, they are on their own just like I know I'm on my own.

Forum List

Back