Mom with cancer: "I Want to Apologize to Obama"

You bet.

Give me back every dime I have in both SS and Medicare.

I can take better care of my money than any Clown in DC ever could.

Oh I would LOVE to have back everything I've paid in! But I know that I, and my generation, and probably the next generation is SOL. :eusa_boohoo::(

You'd love to get what you paid, but only if you haven't been sick or disabled - and don't think you will be in the future.

I'd love to get back what I've paid in fire insurance - but only because I haven't had a fire.

The analogy does not apply.

Try again.

This woman's fortunate luck will be the end of real healthcare for the rest of us if this bullshit law isn't overturned.

You morons realize that premiums for this kind of forced coverage of bank breaking illnesses will price the costs through the roof for everyone right? Even the healthy will have to pay out the ass for basic coverage just so the ins industry can break even.

Were all so fucked.

When you have health care CEO's making a hundred million dollars, I suspect the industry isn't finding times that "hard".

Sick for Profit - Insurance CEOs

Utter garbage.

They didn't make that. They have a lot of valuable options.

None of that comes from skimming the profits.

Another left wing lie.

This woman's fortunate luck will be the end of real healthcare for the rest of us if this bullshit law isn't overturned.

You morons realize that premiums for this kind of forced coverage of bank breaking illnesses will price the costs through the roof for everyone right? Even the healthy will have to pay out the ass for basic coverage just so the ins industry can break even.

Were all so fucked.

When you have health care CEO's making a hundred million dollars, I suspect the industry isn't finding times that "hard".

Utter garbage.

Another left wing lie.

Because $127,000,000.00 worth of stock is barely worth $127,000,000.00?

And that's just one part. Look at the one guy. Got a HOUSE worth $13,000,000.00. Guess that doesn't count as money either?

And where does that money come from? From skimming insurance policies. This is the problem with Republican running the economy. Since they don't like science or education, they mistake "scams" and "schemes" for "capitalism".

Utter garbage.

Another left wing lie.

Because $127,000,000.00 worth of stock is barely worth $127,000,000.00?

And that's just one part. Look at the one guy. Got a HOUSE worth $13,000,000.00. Guess that doesn't count as money either?

And where does that money come from? From skimming insurance policies. This is the problem with Republican running the economy. Since they don't like science or education, they mistake "scams" and "schemes" for "capitalism".

Stock options are only worthwhile if the stock performs moron. So, if he has a bunch of stock options it because all the gamblers in the stock market are bidding up stock price. That has nothing to do with the flow of cash through the concern. It only cost them to provide the options...which I would wager would be less than a few million overall.

So he can buy his house using money from options. But most of the money you listed were unredemed options.

That is the problem with liberals running anything. Their mothers were so concerned that their self esteem not get hurt, they never bothered to tell them that two and two don't equal five.

....Obamacare....Must....FAIL!!!

Yes, because making sure everyone has healthcare is such a bad idea.

You've gone from no one having to not everyone having it.

You really are a moron.

Insults are not convincing arguments.

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. The French have the best system. It is a combination of public and private insurance. Their medical schools are cheaper, so they have many more doctors per capita, and those doctors don't come out of medical school carrrying a lot of debt. They limit liability, so the doctors don't have to carry a lot of insurance, and the government negotiates drug prices on behalf of the patients, so drug companie can't gouge.

You can read about it at this link from Businessweek....

The French Lesson In Health Care

Oh I would LOVE to have back everything I've paid in! But I know that I, and my generation, and probably the next generation is SOL. :eusa_boohoo::(

You'd love to get what you paid, but only if you haven't been sick or disabled - and don't think you will be in the future.

I'd love to get back what I've paid in fire insurance - but only because I haven't had a fire.

The analogy does not apply.

Try again.

It applies perfectly.

I can just hear the death cries of the left now when ocare is either overturned or repealed.

Music to my ears.

Your kind of anger is a sickness.

The analogy does not apply. Try again.

The analogy is exact, you are wrong. Period. Tuff luck.

I can just hear the death cries of the left now when ocare is either overturned or repealed.

Music to my ears.

That will set the stage for what we should have, which is national health insurance.

The Germans have had it since 1886!

Forum List

Back