Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Sorry, but unborn children are not citizens, have no freedom of speech, freedom of religion, right to bear arms, etc. The Constitution covers born humans.

Where does it say that specifically? Again, another claim you can't support with any evidence.
Let's start with the first item .... "unborn children are not citizens"

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

There are only two classifications of citizens ... born or naturalized in the United States. Unborn are neither.

They are humans therefore, according to the Liberal mindset have rights.
I just posted text for you from the Constitution and you still can't understand.

Oh well, can't say I didn't try. :dunno:

You can't do shit but run your fucking mouth that someone needs to shut for you.
Aww, poor baby. Too bad you're powerless to do anything about it but bitch like a little girl. You certainly can't do it with your mindless drivel; like calling Georgia's claim of the anti-slavery states of the north as a reason for why they seceded, a lie -- even though that was Georgia's very own claim. :cuckoo:

You clearly have no fucking clue what you're saying. :rolleyes:

You clearly don't support the concept of personal responsibility.
Hisses the rightard who already demonstrated he has no fucking clue of what he's talking about. :eusa_doh:

You have indicated that you aren't willing to hold the person making a choice she said was no one else's business responsible for that choice. It's nothing else but opposing personal responsibility. If she makes the choice to have kids and you don't hold her accountable for the results, you oppose personal responsibility.
Fruitloop dingus -- why do you want children to go hungry in this country if their parents can't afford them?

What I want is the person that made the choice to have them pay for the choice they said was none of my business when it was made. If the choice is none of my business, the responsibility isn't mine either. I support the ones I have. That's my job. It's the job of those that had those that aren't mine to support their own.
So you let the children starve. :eusa_doh:

Baby killer.

Why do you oppose those making a choice not paying for that choice especially when they said I should butt out of it?
I don't want children to go hungry in America because their parents can't afford to feed them.

Where does it say that specifically? Again, another claim you can't support with any evidence.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

There are only two classifications of citizens ... born or naturalized in the United States. Unborn are neither.

I just posted text for you from the Constitution and you still can't understand.

You can't do shit but run your fucking mouth that someone needs to shut for you.
Aww, poor baby. Too bad you're powerless to do anything about it but bitch like a little girl. You certainly can't do it with your mindless drivel; like calling Georgia's claim of the anti-slavery states of the north as a reason for why they seceded, a lie -- even though that was Georgia's very own claim. :cuckoo:

You think I'm powerless? Bad mistake.

You clearly don't support the concept of personal responsibility.
Hisses the rightard who already demonstrated he has no fucking clue of what he's talking about. :eusa_doh:

You have indicated that you aren't willing to hold the person making a choice she said was no one else's business responsible for that choice. It's nothing else but opposing personal responsibility. If she makes the choice to have kids and you don't hold her accountable for the results, you oppose personal responsibility.
Fruitloop dingus -- why do you want children to go hungry in this country if their parents can't afford them?

What I want is the person that made the choice to have them pay for the choice they said was none of my business when it was made. If the choice is none of my business, the responsibility isn't mine either. I support the ones I have. That's my job. It's the job of those that had those that aren't mine to support their own.
So you let the children starve. :eusa_doh:

Baby killer.

Why do you oppose those making a choice not paying for that choice especially when they said I should butt out of it?
I don't want children to go hungry in America because their parents can't afford to feed them.

Since the responsibility doesn't lie with me but with the parents, the parents are letting them go without. When you don't have the responsibility for something and it's not your place to do anything on behalf of something, you can't be held accountable for it.

If YOU don't, voluntarily care for them. They aren't my responsibility if they aren't mine.

Since I'm not paying for her abortion, why would I care?

And neither are you if she's getting an abortion.

You ARE paying, however, if she gives birth to that baby. You're paying for her delivery and you're paying for the child's upbringing, whether she keeps her baby or not.

If not paying for it were your concern, you'd be personally driving her to Planned Parenthood.

And there is the problem. If she chooses to give birth, she should pay or do without. It's not the responsibility of taxpayers to pay for her choice when she said to butt out of it.
So you're in favor of her having the abortion then, right? Since that won't cost you anything.

Talk about evading. You just did.

Depends. Some abortions are funded by tax money despite the claim by you morons that it never happens.
I evaded nothing, ya fruit loop dingus. And the only abortions funded with tax dollars are in cases of rape, incest, and/or life of the mother. That amounts to roughly one percent of all abortions.

So you're in favor of them, right? They cost you nothing; which is far less than your costs if she has the baby.

Percentage is irrelevant. Tax money still goes for abortions.

If people like you held women who have kids responsible for their choices, her having kids would cost us nothing. That's the issue.
Of course percent matters. Just how crazy are you? Virtually no abortions are paid for with tax dollars and the ones which are, are under extreme circumstances where in almost all cases, the women were either impregnated against their will or their life is in jeopardy.

99% of abortions are the choice of the woman. Those are not paid for with tax dollars.

You're so fucking deranged, you bitch about helping out women who were raped or whose life is in danger from their own pregnancy.

You're the best opponent for conservatism. :thup:

Nonsense. The border states were caught in the middle and tried for a time to remain neutral. Again, the point you can't evade ... if slavery was not an issue, the south would not have seceded and there would not have been a civil war.

A point you can't avoid. If slavery was the issue, all slave states would have been confederate states.
I can't help it's beyond your paygrade to understand the border states were caught in the middle and tried to stay out of the dispute.

Even Georgia thinks you're an imbecile....

The people of Georgia having dissolved their political connection with the Government of the United States of America, present to their confederates and the world the causes which have led to the separation. For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery.

I can't help you were willing to believe lies and become indoctrinated thinking you were educated.

Funny thing is Georgia joined.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

That's not a lie -- that is Georgia's actual declaration for seceding.

Damn, you're one brain-dead conservative. :ack-1:

Says the one that thinks slavery was the reason for the war and can't understand why it wasn't.
Oh? why do you think the south seceded?

And there is the problem. If she chooses to give birth, she should pay or do without. It's not the responsibility of taxpayers to pay for her choice when she said to butt out of it.
So you're in favor of her having the abortion then, right? Since that won't cost you anything.

Depends. Some abortions are funded by tax money despite the claim by you morons that it never happens.
I evaded nothing, ya fruit loop dingus. And the only abortions funded with tax dollars are in cases of rape, incest, and/or life of the mother. That amounts to roughly one percent of all abortions.

So you're in favor of them, right? They cost you nothing; which is far less than your costs if she has the baby.

If people like you held women who have kids responsible for their choices, her having kids would cost us nothing. That's the issue.
Of course percent matters. Just how crazy are you? Virtually no abortions are paid for with tax dollars and the ones which are, are under extreme circumstances where in almost all cases, the women were either impregnated against their will or their life is in jeopardy.

99% of abortions are the choice of the woman. Those are not paid for with tax dollars.

You're so fucking deranged, you bitch about helping out women who were raped or whose life is in danger from their own pregnancy.

I don't care what her situation is. If she makes the choice, it's her responsibility to pay the price whether it be in 1% of the cases or 100% of the cases.

It's not called helping. Help involves a choice not a mandate. If you want to help her, do it with your money.

A point you can't avoid. If slavery was the issue, all slave states would have been confederate states.
I can't help it's beyond your paygrade to understand the border states were caught in the middle and tried to stay out of the dispute.

The people of Georgia having dissolved their political connection with the Government of the United States of America, present to their confederates and the world the causes which have led to the separation. For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery.

I can't help you were willing to believe lies and become indoctrinated thinking you were educated.

Says the one that thinks slavery was the reason for the war and can't understand why it wasn't.

Same reason the colonists rebelled. Read the Declaration of Independence.

Because we don't let children starve in this country.

Apparently you don't believe in personal responsibility. Since you don't, you're welcome to support her kids. MY kids are the only ones I'm responsible for.
Nope. Like it or not, if you pay taxes, you're helping feed her "little bastards."

Yet you oppose the baby daddy doing it. It's about high time all those damn *******, spics, and white trash having little bastards they can't feed start feeding their own.
And some conservatives wonder why so many people view them as racists.

Thanks! :thup:

And btw, no, I don't oppose the father paying for his child. Let's just chalk this up to yet another instance where you demonstrate you have no fucking clue of what you're speaking about.

And you wonder why you're viewed as opposing personal responsibility. You claim you want the sperm donor to pay but it's interesting that you never mentioned him until I did. You did mention that taxpayers who didn't produce the child should pay but not oner mention of the other party involved in the creation. I call bullshit on your claim and say you are lying.
Many things go unmentioned until discussed. That doesn't mean I don't support them.

Regardless, the primary concern is the children once they are born.

Again, irregardless of how heartless you conservatives are, we don't let children in America go hungry.

By the way, no one is seeking your approval for that. Children will be fed even if it kills you.

I'm still speaking.

Yep, completely powerless.

If that were the case, and it's not, ALL of the states would have separated from the federal government. You don't even know why we fought for independence from England.

:eusa_doh:

I don't care what her situation is. If she makes the choice, it's her responsibility to pay the price whether it be in 1% of the cases or 100% of the cases.

It's not called helping. Help involves a choice not a mandate. If you want to help her, do it with your money.
fucking dildo, women don't choose to be raped.

Women don't choose to for their pregnancies to threaten their lives.

Those are the abortions you're bitching about paying for.

You're even more deranged than I thought. :ack-1:

Apparently you don't believe in personal responsibility. Since you don't, you're welcome to support her kids. MY kids are the only ones I'm responsible for.
Nope. Like it or not, if you pay taxes, you're helping feed her "little bastards."

Yet you oppose the baby daddy doing it. It's about high time all those damn *******, spics, and white trash having little bastards they can't feed start feeding their own.

And btw, no, I don't oppose the father paying for his child. Let's just chalk this up to yet another instance where you demonstrate you have no fucking clue of what you're speaking about.

And you wonder why you're viewed as opposing personal responsibility. You claim you want the sperm donor to pay but it's interesting that you never mentioned him until I did. You did mention that taxpayers who didn't produce the child should pay but not oner mention of the other party involved in the creation. I call bullshit on your claim and say you are lying.
Many things go unmentioned until discussed. That doesn't mean I don't support them.

Again, irregardless of how heartless you conservatives are, we don't let children in America go hungry.

By the way, no one is seeking your approval for that. Children will be fed even if it kills you.

If you so adamant about it, you would have mentioned it earlier on.

Irregardless? That's a double negative and a word that even dictionaries say is non standard and an incorrect usage of the word that should actually be use.

Heartless can't be an issue. I can't be heartless on something that isn't my responsibility. All I can do is expect those that should be to be responsible for their own choices.

Typical irresponsible Liberal mindset opposing personal responsibility. You say you don't oppose it but your belief that one person should be forced to fund the choices of another says otherwise.

If that were the case, and it's not, ALL of the states would have separated from the federal government. You don't even know why we fought for independence from England.

All of the States didn't have an overbearing government sticking its nose in their business. While you don't see that, you likely don't see the federal government forcing someone to pay for a woman's choice the woman said was none of their business as being overbearing. You like big government and consider it normal. The southern states didn't and chose not to accept it.

Read the Declaration. It says exactly why we fought for independence from England. It gives a list of reasons. The first part goes about saying that there comes a times when even certain things must no longer exist that way including the colonists no longer being part of England. The list just gives examples as to why the separation should occur.

I'm still speaking.

That's because the opportunity hasn't occurred YET. It will change when it does.

fucking dildo, women don't choose to be raped.

Women don't choose to for their pregnancies to threaten their lives.

Those are the abortions you're bitching about paying for.

You're even more deranged than I thought. :ack-1:

They choose to have an abortion. Nothing says an abortion is required. If you say one is required, then you've blown your entire argument because someone or some entity would have to require it and you accept that as OK.

Deranged is thinking that a choice even in those situations is the responsibility of the person that didn't make the choice.

Irregardless? That's a double negative and a word that even dictionaries say is non standard and an incorrect usage of the word that should actually be use.

Heartless can't be an issue. I can't be heartless on something that isn't my responsibility. All I can do is expect those that should be to be responsible for their own choices.

Typical irresponsible Liberal mindset opposing personal responsibility. You say you don't oppose it but your belief that one person should be forced to fund the choices of another says otherwise.
"Adamant" is your word, not mine. You can't win an argument so you're reduced to making shit up. See how that works? I said I support fathers being responsible for their own. I also recognize that's not always the case and I don't believe kids should go hungry when the parents are not responsible. It's called compassion -- a gene not found in neanderthal conservatives.

"Adamant" is your word, not mine. You can't win an argument so you're reduced to making shit up. See how that works? I said I support fathers being responsible for their own. I also recognize that's not always the case and I don't believe kids should go hungry when the parents are not responsible. It's called compassion -- a gene not found in neanderthal conservatives.

You didn't mention anyone but taxpayers until I brought them up. If you actually believed what you said, you would have done it earlier.

Compassion doesn't come from thinking others should fund what you support. Compassion comes from a willful choice by the giver not a mandate by the taker and those that support the taking. In other words, since you support a mandate, you aren't compassionate or you would simply provide for those you think deserve it, do it privately, and keep the rest of us out of it.

All of the States didn't have an overbearing government sticking its nose in their business. While you don't see that, you likely don't see the federal government forcing someone to pay for a woman's choice the woman said was none of their business as being overbearing. You like big government and consider it normal. The southern states didn't and chose not to accept it. Read the Declaration. It says exactly why we fought for independence from England. It gives a list of reasons. The first part goes about saying that there comes a times when even certain things must no longer exist that way including the colonists no longer being part of England. The list just gives examples as to why the separation should occur.
The overbearing issue, which some states didn't take issue -- was slavery.

"The prohibition of slavery in the Territories is the cardinal principle of this organization."

I'm still speaking.

That's because the opportunity hasn't occurred YET. It will change when it does.
It never will, ya deluded freak of nature. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back