Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

*sigh* The Constitution says nothing about "value of a person". It originally provided a compromise, as a measure to inhibit the power of the slave states in the federal government, that slaves could only be counted in the census and for representative apportionment purposes to the same extent that free citizens were.

Or did you think it would have been a GOOD thing for slave owners to buy and sell people like cattle and THEN use them to gain even more control of the federal government so they could propagate the slave system?

***sighs deeply***. Yet, it is a proportional value assigned, just not monetarily. How many times do I have to state that slavery was an abomination? Are you really having a hard time comprehending that?

What the hell are you babbling about? Who said it wasn't proportional, or that it was monetarily? The fuck does money have to do with it? And who argued that slavery WASN'T an abomination? Is that really the point you think you were making?

I realize that substance over style is very hard for people to grasp these days, so I'll go slowly. Counting slaves in the census the same as free citizens was the PRO-SLAVE position. It would have allowed slave owners to use their enslaved human beings to increase their own power in government and thus continue enslaving them.

You appear to think the phrasing of the words is more important than their intent or effect, and that the point of the exercise was to "raise self-esteem" or some other bullshit.

I see you still don't understand. I give up.

I just heard, "I realized how stupid I sound, but I'm too dishonest to admit it, so I'll just run away."

No, thats what I said. I tried to keep it simple and you trainwrecked into the forest with all this blah blah blah yakfest that amounted to a dog chasing his tail.

You tried to keep it simple, and ended up keeping it simpleminded. Also wrong. You screwed up, and now you want to pretend it all away. "Nothing to see here; just keep moving."

LordBrownTrout: “Three-fifths clause” found in Article I, section 2, clause 3.

Me: What about it? :confused-84:

LordBrownTrout: It was an abomination that was ended. Same should be done to roe v wade.

Me: An anti-slavery clause in the US Constitution was an abomination? :eusa_eh:

LordBrownTrout: No, no, no. The clause was ended. It referred to the value of a person, 3/5. It was wrong. Come on Cecille.

Making one correct observation - and a painfully obvious one, at that - does not make it okay to slop around and say incorrect, stupid things in service of that observation.

***sighs deeply***. Yet, it is a proportional value assigned, just not monetarily. How many times do I have to state that slavery was an abomination? Are you really having a hard time comprehending that?

What the hell are you babbling about? Who said it wasn't proportional, or that it was monetarily? The fuck does money have to do with it? And who argued that slavery WASN'T an abomination? Is that really the point you think you were making?

I realize that substance over style is very hard for people to grasp these days, so I'll go slowly. Counting slaves in the census the same as free citizens was the PRO-SLAVE position. It would have allowed slave owners to use their enslaved human beings to increase their own power in government and thus continue enslaving them.

You appear to think the phrasing of the words is more important than their intent or effect, and that the point of the exercise was to "raise self-esteem" or some other bullshit.

I see you still don't understand. I give up.

I just heard, "I realized how stupid I sound, but I'm too dishonest to admit it, so I'll just run away."

No, thats what I said. I tried to keep it simple and you trainwrecked into the forest with all this blah blah blah yakfest that amounted to a dog chasing his tail.

You tried to keep it simple, and ended up keeping it simpleminded. Also wrong. You screwed up, and now you want to pretend it all away. "Nothing to see here; just keep moving."

LordBrownTrout: “Three-fifths clause” found in Article I, section 2, clause 3.

Me: What about it? :confused-84:

LordBrownTrout: It was an abomination that was ended. Same should be done to roe v wade.

Me: An anti-slavery clause in the US Constitution was an abomination? :eusa_eh:

LordBrownTrout: No, no, no. The clause was ended. It referred to the value of a person, 3/5. It was wrong. Come on Cecille.

Making one correct observation - and a painfully obvious one, at that - does not make it okay to slop around and say incorrect, stupid things in service of that observation.

Again, you're way off. There was a compromise between the parties for a 3/5 representation. The issue at hand was how to count slaves. I wasnt even addressing you....it was to carb. It was a reference to how slaves were counted. You're just making yourself look stupid here.

:lmao:

Like it matters to me that you don't like my answer. It matters not that it's temporary. The placenta is still physically attached to the woman and part of her body until she delivers, miscarries, or has an abortion.

And again, you can't force anyone to remain pregnant against their will.

So the placenta is present when a woman is not pregnant?

No, it's attached to but not part of her body, just as the umbilical cord is attached to but not part of the unborn's body.

The body inside her body is not her body. When she has an abortion, the body that is not hers is removed; her body remains intact.

Your ilk just can't ever admit that abortion kills a human being. Cowards, hiding behind choice.
Of course it's part of her body. It's living tissue attached to her. Part of it grows from her uterus.

pars uterina placentae

The part of the placenta derived from the uterine tissue. See: placenta.​

To have sex or not have sex is everyone's choice. If a human is made from that sex that should NOT be a choice. Do you get a choice AFTER you drink and drive and kill someone? Nope. You DO get a choice to drink then drive..

Are you going to throw a woman in prison and force her to carry a baby to term she doesn't want?
Stop teaching our daughters thier is no consequences to being a slut

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
Pro-choice advocates want it to be the woman's choice, not the state's.

You mean the woman's choice to kill the baby.

Do you advocate the death penalty for women who have abortions? Would you make that the law?
What hyperbole bullshit.... you regressives are sick

Abortion is a sick practice that is the apex of feminism. Woman have NO responsibility at any given time and if need be killing of a baby to keep it that way

Like it matters to me that you don't like my answer. It matters not that it's temporary. The placenta is still physically attached to the woman and part of her body until she delivers, miscarries, or has an abortion.

No, it's attached to but not part of her body, just as the umbilical cord is attached to but not part of the unborn's body.

The body inside her body is not her body. When she has an abortion, the body that is not hers is removed; her body remains intact.

Your ilk just can't ever admit that abortion kills a human being. Cowards, hiding behind choice.
Of course it's part of her body. It's living tissue attached to her. Part of it grows from her uterus.

pars uterina placentae

God, I just LOVE science-worshipping leftists.

To have sex or not have sex is everyone's choice. If a human is made from that sex that should NOT be a choice. Do you get a choice AFTER you drink and drive and kill someone? Nope. You DO get a choice to drink then drive..

Are you going to throw a woman in prison and force her to carry a baby to term she doesn't want?

You didn't answer my question.

Are you going to admit you want dead babies by the millions because you are a selfish prick?

Are you going to admit you want dead babies by the millions because you are a selfish prick?

Still haven't answered the question. Hmmm... wonder why that is.

pars uterina placentae

God, I just LOVE science-worshipping leftists.
Translation: I'm right.

Women who have sex are sluts? Wouldn't that be virtually all women? Are you the result of a virgin birth?

Women who have sex are sluts? Wouldn't that be virtually all women? Are you the result of a virgin birth?
All women who get abortions are sluts

Thanks for reminding me what a sick fuck you are.

Some woman get an abortion when they get pregnant as a result of being raped.

That's a slut to you. :eusa_doh:

You are praising killing babies and I am a sick fuck?

Yes, you are. Most people are in favor of abortion being legal. Only the fringe element believe women who get raped are sluts.

Yes, you are. Most people are in favor of abortion being legal. Only the fringe element believe women who get raped are sluts.
No most people are not for legal baby killing.

Forum List

Back