Moey talks

Le Pen ditched her party to try to improve her image.

Now that's the sign of a confident candidate.
Yeah because making a gesture that shows your willingness to govern on behalf of all is soooo overrated. I mean, seriously... What candidate would try to broaden their base prior to an election?

You seem to take an avid interest in politics which are none of your concern. Is this a byproduct of being a subject, rather than a citizen?
It is my concern. It should be of concern to everybody who eschews the politics of hate.
Like, dislike. Love, hate... That is the very essence of political contest.

You seem to take an avid interest in politics which are none of your concern. Is this a byproduct of being a subject, rather than a citizen?
It is my concern. It should be of concern to everybody who eschews the politics of hate.
There are boundaries though. This vichy slag should crawl back under the rock she emerged from.

There are boundaries though. This vichy slag should crawl back under the rock she emerged from.
Sounds like you have some real hate going on.

Why do you say that ?

Why do you say that ?
Prolly because of the vitriol you, and your ilk issue forth here. For instance... Do you see those opposed to your preferred candidate, spamming the board with denigrating posts about the opposition, in the manner you do? I didn't think so.

Why do you say that ?
Prolly because of the vitriol you, and your ilk issue forth here. For instance... Do you see those opposed to your preferred candidate, spamming the board with denigrating posts about the opposition, in the manner you do? I didn't think so.
LePen Top Vote Getter in First Round

They are pulling apart his wifes appearance on this thread. So dont take the high ground with me.

Why do you say that ?
LePen Top Vote Getter in First Round

They are pulling apart his wifes appearance on this thread. So dont take the high ground with me.
Any rebuttals on the matter are dwarfed in comparison to the efforts of you, and your ilk.

Forum List

Back