Taking back control

Good for the Polish workers.

Let's get good job retraining going for the redundant to be workers.

American business will not let Trump go stupid on tariffs.

Neither will the GOP.

Yay!

BREXIT BOOST: Britain would be '£156 billion a year better off WITHOUT a deal with EU'
NEW analysis has revealed that Britain would be better off by £156 billion a year by simply walking away from the EU without a deal.
By DAVID MADDOX, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 22:00, Wed, Jun 14, 2017 | UPDATED: 22:56, Wed, Jun 14, 2017

BREXIT BOOST: Britain would be '£156 billion a year better off WITHOUT a deal with EU'

LOL do you actually believe this crap.
I'm not sure. I'm not an economist, for example. But it's sounds reasonable and it's a nice counter to all of tammys doom and gloom spamming - which is largely based on conjecture and fear mongering, imho. I'm also all for NO DEAL is better than a crap deal.

The UK will lose big, trust the real economists and businessmen. But, just think logically, when the UK services and manufacturing companies are unable to service the bulk of their clients for financial services in the EU without an added tariff (or not be able to operate at all) and the automobile and aerospace manufacturing in the UK can't receive and deliver parts and product without customs formalities and tariffs, what do you think will happen?

The UK will lose big, trust the real economists and businessmen. But, just think logically, when the UK services and manufacturing companies are unable to service the bulk of their clients for financial services in the EU without an added tariff (or not be able to operate at all) and the automobile and aerospace manufacturing in the UK can't receive and deliver parts and product without customs formalities and tariffs, what do you think will happen?
Brexiters dont give a shit about the economic case because there isnt one.Its all about keeping the "darkies" out.

Airbus employ 20,000 people directly and 100,000 indirectly.

Airbus may look beyond UK unless Brexit demands met - Sunday Times

Yay!

NEW analysis has revealed that Britain would be better off by £156 billion a year by simply walking away from the EU without a deal.
By DAVID MADDOX, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 22:00, Wed, Jun 14, 2017 | UPDATED: 22:56, Wed, Jun 14, 2017

LOL do you actually believe this crap.
I'm not sure. I'm not an economist, for example. But it's sounds reasonable and it's a nice counter to all of tammys doom and gloom spamming - which is largely based on conjecture and fear mongering, imho. I'm also all for NO DEAL is better than a crap deal.

Any deal, for the UK, is better than no deal. No deal will insure that the UK will lose Airbus manufacturing, auto manufacturing for cars that were once were built for the EU market (and probably because insufficient quantities manufactured, economies of scale will make it impossible for UK car manufacturers to build cars comeptitively for the internal UK market) and all the financial services now being peddled in the EU from the UK.

A bad deal may mean that the UK may be able to save at least some of those industries that depend on the EU single market.

Brexiters dont give a shit about the economic case because there isnt one.Its all about keeping the "darkies" out.

Airbus employ 20,000 people directly and 100,000 indirectly.

Airbus may look beyond UK unless Brexit demands met - Sunday Times

What have the Darkies done to your country? Anything productive or unifying?

New Topics

Forum List

Back