Modern Liberalism’s False Obsession With Civil War Monuments

Confederate statue censorship is Obama legacy.

Mostly it's something that does not exist. Booting a propaganda transmitter off one's own property and moving it to a more appropriate (and more neutral) venue is no more "censorship" than a theater which decides "Gone With the Wind" is not on their roster is "censorship".

Your argument reduces to "I'm butthurt". To which the only response is, "tough shit". When you own these public spaces, and when you own the movie theater, then you can decide what stands there and what film is shown. Until then you have no basis.
That has nothing to do with anything I posted and specifically with the comment you selected.

Confederate statue censorship is Obama legacy.

Mostly it's something that does not exist. Booting a propaganda transmitter off one's own property and moving it to a more appropriate (and more neutral) venue is no more "censorship" than a theater which decides "Gone With the Wind" is not on their roster is "censorship".

Your argument reduces to "I'm butthurt". To which the only response is, "tough shit". When you own these public spaces, and when you own the movie theater, then you can decide what stands there and what film is shown. Until then you have no basis.
That has nothing to do with anything I posted and specifically with the comment you selected.

As I said your argument amounts to "I'm butthurt". And you just confirmed it.

Clearly this is all a made up issue by the elite and their media, to inflame dumb Americans to commit violence.

Hello, gipper.

I believe cries of Racism, "White Privilege or Supremacy" are being used to deflect attention from an oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE** HEALTH CRISIS that many Obama friends and White House guests vividly describe in their music art or interviews!

The BLM Guiding Principles posted on its website promotes FATHERLESS alternative lifestyles while demonizing and calling for the destruction of western patriarchy.

In other words the BLM and it supporter Obama want to create a Nation populated by significant numbers of Tupac Shakurs.

PRzcaJI.jpg

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Indeed, Civil War monuments aren’t at issue at all – the issue is instead the failure of the American people to realize consensus that such monuments no longer have a place in our diverse, inclusive society.

Hello, Clayton. Regarding "the failure of the American people."

Do you believe our responsible, concerned American or foreign born neighbors have FAILED to RECOGNIZE America's current National HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Clayton, I am referring to apparent emotionally ill American urban story-TRUTH-tellers Shawn "Jay Z" Carter, Nasir "Nas" Jones, "Wale", Kendrick Lamar, Aubrey Drake Graham and Chancellor Johnathan Bennett, to name a few Obama White House guests and friends performing American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed and did not report to local law enforcement. As well as composing and performing hateful American music art informing our world that American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like "hoes" or *hores unworthy of basic human respect.

NxWdXxx.jpg

08thrfh.jpg
Sadly, for Kendrick and the numerous kids in his family, Kendrick waited more than two decades to finally snitch on his felonious family. Had he snitched back then, he may have become a doctor, engineer, educator business owner or community leader, instead of an admitted depressed and suicidal thinking teen and adult composing American art hatefully demeaning American teen girls and women as less than human “bitches” and “hoes” unworthy of basic human respect.

16NeEpP.jpg

I am writing about a Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment I regularly witnessed during the near twelve years I was a cop and investigator serving young Shawn "Jay Z" Carter's Brooklyn, NY community.

The same potentially life scarring Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment responsible for causing me to abandon/flee/transfer from Shawn's Brooklyn, NY community when I recognized my empathy and compassion were being drained from me without being replenished. As well as recognizing my mind was being affected in ways I knew were not healthy for me.

9Q0yyIC.jpg

Clayton, unfortunately, young Shawn Carter as well as untold numbers of abused, neglected and maltreated American children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were irresponsibly introduced to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing, do not have the option of packing up their belongings and transferring to a more stable, less life threatening community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that are healthy for them.

Clayton, do you believe as I, that tearing down American historical monuments, as well as cries of Racism, "White Privilege or Supremacy" are being used to deflect attention from an oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE** HEALTH CRISIS that many Obama friends and White House guests vividly describe in their music art or interviews?

I'm referring to a National Public HEALTH CRISIS, I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

In today's American society I am encouraged witnessing a growing number of my peaceful American and foreign born neighbors who are ACTUALLY genuinely concerned about the future of our Nation, as well as the emotional and physical well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Beginning @ 1:47 this NSFW YouTube broadcast (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions), does James Hawthorne offer his American neighbors common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why a parent or parents who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities?

If you have the time to listen to native Chicagoan James Hawthorne speak about his experiences, I'd like to read your honest opinion about his thoughts, concerns as well as PAIN when witnessing and describing a specific population of African American girls and women he believes are impeding or depriving untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring PARENTAL CHILD CARE HEALTH CRISIS? :Childhood Trauma:

i9aAf8p.png

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Forum List

Back