Modern day MLK, Candace Owens gets speech shut down by racist dems on FACEBOOK

MLK my ass

Candace Owens would be rooting for Bull Connors

Candice only leads racist whites. And that's because she says what they want and need to here. If MLK shit Candice Owens out after a bm, he would immediately drive himself to ER, because he would know he had a health problem. He wouldn't even waste time using colo-guard.

Candace Owens is just an opportunist. No different than Omorosa Manigault. Give her time, and she will eventually morph into something else.

As long as it pays well enough.

How Candace Owens would have responded to the Civil Rights movement

Negroes need to know their place
Colored children need to be kept away from white children
Negroes need to be sent to separate bathrooms
Colored people are generally not smart enough to vote
Civil Rights protestors are commie agitators

Discussing what people would do in different times and different circumstances, is a very difficult exercise and one that requires a very objective and dispassionate and honest mindset to be anything other than complete garbage.

You are pretty much the exact opposite, of that.

Candice only leads racist whites. And that's because she says what they want and need to here. If MLK shit Candice Owens out after a bm, he would immediately drive himself to ER, because he would know he had a health problem. He wouldn't even waste time using colo-guard.
Hey the racist is here lol why did you stop me from posting in your thread .. I took the facts from
BJS

Yes, you are here racist. We will not be discussing another thread here.
If you keep lying I will have you removed from here.. stop attack free blacks. Thanks

Discussing what people would do in different times and different circumstances, is a very difficult exercise and one that requires a very objective and dispassionate and honest mindset to be anything other than complete garbage.

You are pretty much the exact opposite, of that.

Do you know what they would have called Candace Owens in the 60s?

Uncle Tom

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
MLK my ass

MLK?! Associating her with him is an insult to his memory. At least MLK was consistent in his message.

In just a little over 2 years Candace has flip flopped between being on the extreme right as well as the extreme left.

She accepted the help of the NAACP in winning a discrimination lawsuit, then after her "epiphany" she publically criticized them as "the worst organization for black people"

Hey Conservatives, Candace Owens Is Fraudulent Trash Who Is Just Following The Money

MLK my ass

MLK?! Associating her with him is an insult to his memory. At least MLK was consistent in his message.

In just a little over 2 years Candace has flip flopped between being on the extreme right as well as the extreme left.

She accepted the help of the NAACP in winning a discrimination lawsuit, then after her "epiphany" she publically criticized them as "the worst organization for black people"

Hey Conservatives, Candace Owens Is Fraudulent Trash Who Is Just Following The Money
She follows the money

Now she is a darling on Fox News
See? Black people believe like we do

• Thanks
You realize MLK was a Republican.
You must be talking about MLK Sr. because MLK Jr. was never a Republican. I’m not sure he ever even voted for a Repubican.

• Thanks
Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative

So, you support censoring her.

You are a fascist.

I support mocking her

Nope. This thread is about people like you, censoring her, and you are here to attack her, not to attack the censors.

You are a fascist, who wants to silence your enemies, because you have learned that you cannot win any debates.

I taught you that.

I had hoped that you would soften your commitment to your obviously bankrupt ideology, but instead you have increased it, greatly.

You must be talking about MLK Sr. because MLK Jr. was never a Republican. I’m not sure he ever even voted for a Repubican.
They both supported JFK

MLK Jr tried not to officially affiliate with one side or the other

• Thanks
Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative

So, you support censoring her.

You are a fascist.

I support mocking her

Nope. This thread is about people like you, censoring her, and you are here to attack her, not to attack the censors.

You are a fascist, who wants to silence your enemies, because you have learned that you cannot win any debates.

I taught you that.

I had hoped that you would soften your commitment to your obviously bankrupt ideology, but instead you have increased it, greatly.
Criticizing someone’s words or actions is not censorship.

They both supported JFK

MLK Jr tried not to officially affiliate with one side or the other
Junior's son said his dad "never" voted for a Republican.

Hey the racist is here lol why did you stop me from posting in your thread .. I took the facts from
BJS

Yes, you are here racist. We will not be discussing another thread here.
If you keep lying I will have you removed from here.. stop attack free blacks. Thanks

I am not lying.

Forum List

Back