Modern day MLK, Candace Owens gets speech shut down by racist dems on FACEBOOK

ir166_yih_rage_against_change_hate_group_line_chart.png

You claimed scores of millions of terrorists in this country, I ask you for a link demonstrating scores of millions of terror attacks,

and you post a graph showing that hate groups have risen to just over ONE THOUSAND?

That is not the scores of millions of terror attacks that you need to support the shit you have been spewing.

YOu lose.

Now, will you have the self respect to admit that, or will you just spew another line of shit?
Link to where I said scores of millions Klan Boy

You libs have, as a group been claiming that Trump's rise is due to his supposed support from white supremacist.

Trump got over 60 million votes. That is scores of millions.

I have not heard a single liberal dissent from that obviously nonsensical claim.

I'm not about to go though your posts to check on if you have personally made that claim.

Are you claiming that that is not your position?

I know that you are a liar, but for the purposes of this thread, if you want to dissent from the standard lib position, please do so, clearly and concisely and we will move on.

Nice little dance Klan Boy

You claim I had said scores of millions of terrorists
You lied

I've asked you to clarify for me. You did not do so.

Please let me know. Do you share, indeed, have you repeated the standard liberal position that Trump's rise was caused by the alleged support of the white supremacists?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice, and then for the purpose of this thread, I will accept your answer. I am not going to spend the time fact checking your claim.

View attachment 261531 Dems are on a lynching spree
Candace is such a Snowflake

Her hate propaganda is not acceptable to Facebook
Huh what propaganda?? Why are you attacking a free black woman for?

The racist plantation propaganda
What was a slave plantation and what’s the difference from today’s black democrat run innercities? If you can’t answer that question stop attacking free black women
Anyone who understands what a plantation was would know that is a racist claim
What living in squalor ? Who feed the slaves? The democrats, who feeds black inner cities? Democrat food stamp program, Blacks now produce votes for democrats, used to be labor. And what did democrats do to anti slavery blacks and slaves that ran off the plantation? They did exactly what they did to MLK and now Owens.. last summer they kicked her out of a restaurant and threw water on her. If this was 1879 with no cameras no telling what your kind would have did to her.

The next MLK??

When asked to testify before Congress on the rise of White Nationalism, Owens testified that it was all the result of fear mongering from a left wing media.

She then proceeded to lecture Congress that 50 years ago it was Democrat’s who enacted Jim Crow and the KKK

She then railed against social programs that help blacks and how they equate to slavery

I have not seen any lib support the idea that "white nationalism" is rising.

It is nothing but fearmongering.
It is a bigger threat in this country than Muslim terrorism

Bullshit. KKK has like 50k members? Maybe fewer. They are zero threat.
Not many racists want to wear the hood anymore
There are plenty of white supremacist organizations that let you wear cammo and a cool baseball cap

Yes indeed.

How Polos and Khakis Became the New Uniform of White Supremacy

Discussing what people would do in different times and different circumstances, is a very difficult exercise and one that requires a very objective and dispassionate and honest mindset to be anything other than complete garbage.

You are pretty much the exact opposite, of that.

Do you know what they would have called Candace Owens in the 60s?

Uncle Tom

Given the splendor of gender confusion that the left revels in these days I would think they would be delighted.

Jo

WTF does that have to do with anything?

Don't ask me you're the one who tag-named a woman with a male nomenclature dude.

Jo

We'll call her a sellout so you won't be confused.

I have no identity crisis...
you must be thinking of people who begin their surnames with TRANS .......

JO

You claimed scores of millions of terrorists in this country, I ask you for a link demonstrating scores of millions of terror attacks,

and you post a graph showing that hate groups have risen to just over ONE THOUSAND?

That is not the scores of millions of terror attacks that you need to support the shit you have been spewing.

YOu lose.

Now, will you have the self respect to admit that, or will you just spew another line of shit?

You libs have, as a group been claiming that Trump's rise is due to his supposed support from white supremacist.

I have not heard a single liberal dissent from that obviously nonsensical claim.

I'm not about to go though your posts to check on if you have personally made that claim.

I know that you are a liar, but for the purposes of this thread, if you want to dissent from the standard lib position, please do so, clearly and concisely and we will move on.

You lied

Please let me know. Do you share, indeed, have you repeated the standard liberal position that Trump's rise was caused by the alleged support of the white supremacists?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice, and then for the purpose of this thread, I will accept your answer. I am not going to spend the time fact checking your claim.
Show me where I said that or admit you are lying

YOu lose.

You lied

I've admitted that I assumed that you said, and have repeatedly asked for clarification.

All you have to do, is say that my assumption was wrong, and we can move on.

Or you can admit that my assumption was correct and then you can back it up.

Instead what you will do, is continue to dodge, because you CAN'T admit that you said it, because, you know that it is a lie, and you cannot back i up.

YOu also, cannot claim that you did not say it, because it is a central part of the liberal faith system.

YOU CAN'T SAY IT.

You lied

I've admitted that I assumed that you said, and have repeatedly asked for clarification.

Instead what you will do, is continue to dodge, because you CAN'T admit that you said it, because, you know that it is a lie, and you cannot back i up.

YOu also, cannot claim that you did not say it, because it is a central part of the liberal faith system.

YOU CAN'T SAY IT.
Damn..Klan Boy

Somebody looks like they are off their meds

You lied

YOU CAN'T SAY IT.
Damn..Klan Boy

You lose.

You lied

YOU CAN'T SAY IT.
Damn..Klan Boy

You lose.
Once I have you posting your rants, I know you are my bitch

YOU CAN'T SAY IT.
Damn..Klan Boy

You lose.

You are the one afraid to say what your position is on white supremacists as Trump's base, whether you believe it or not.

You are the one acting pathetic and confused.

Loser.

YOU CAN'T SAY IT.
Damn..Klan Boy

You lose.

You are the one afraid to say what your position is on white supremacists as Trump's base, whether you believe it or not.

Loser.
You still here Klan Boy?
Don’t you have a cross to burn?

YOU CAN'T SAY IT.
Damn..Klan Boy

You lose.

Loser.
You still here Klan Boy?
Don’t you have a cross to burn?

Just pointing out that you are afraid to clarify your position, after attacking me from stating what I thought it was.

That makes you pathetic. Calling me names won't change that.

Forum List

Back