Modern day MLK, Candace Owens gets speech shut down by racist dems on FACEBOOK

Candace Owens is extremely intelligent and articulate, a great conservative lady!:113:

SHE SHOULD NOT BE SHUT DOWN BY THE FASCIST FB.:mad-61:

It's time to regulate all Silicon Valley totalitarians! Now! IT'S ENOUGH!

Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative

Candice appears genuine-I saw her argue with a pro choice advocate-and it was effective enough to start me thinking differently.

Candice only leads racist whites. And that's because she says what they want and need to here. If MLK shit Candice Owens out after a bm, he would immediately drive himself to ER, because he would know he had a health problem. He wouldn't even waste time using colo-guard.

Candace Owens is extremely intelligent and articulate, a great conservative lady!:113:

SHE SHOULD NOT BE SHUT DOWN BY THE FASCIST FB.:mad-61:

It's time to regulate all Silicon Valley totalitarians! Now! IT'S ENOUGH!
Her crime was embarrassing Nadler [sp] in public a few weeks back.

She embarrassed herself.

Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative
Yea ok lol let’s ask Al Sharpton that or any of the thousands of black so called leaders in the inner cities getting paid to spout democrat propaganda. Put a black face on the kkk

Candice only leads racist whites. And that's because she says what they want and need to here. If MLK shit Candice Owens out after a bm, he would immediately drive himself to ER, because he would know he had a health problem. He wouldn't even waste time using colo-guard.
Hey the racist is here lol why did you stop me from posting in your thread .. I took the facts from
BJS

Hey the racist is here lol why did you stop me from posting in your thread .. I took the facts from
BJS

Yes, you are here racist. We will not be discussing another thread here.

You realize MLK was a Republican.

Forum List

Back