Modern Conservatism - in a picture

She is not even a woman according to your party. She is a "birthing person", perhaps a "menstruating person", or a "uterus bearer".

You have no call to screech about misogyny.

And that's assumptions based off of appearance. She could easily identify as...pan sexual or something.

You can tell that the shit that lefties say, is shit, because they don't even try to pretend to follow the rules they attack you for not following.

And that's assumptions based off of appearance. She could easily identify as...pan sexual or something.

You can tell that the shit that lefties say, is shit, because they don't even try to pretend to follow the rules they attack you for not following.
Shes an Asian woman sacked for looking "too muslim" by a racist prime minister.

She is not even a woman according to your party. She is a "birthing person", perhaps a "menstruating person", or a "uterus bearer".

You have no call to screech about misogyny.
I hope that you are now going to stop lecturing me for commenting on US issues.

The English edition of the Independent reported that British pedophiles travel to Poland and provide "humanitarian assistance" to refugees fleeing Ukraine, among whom there were thousands of children left without parents.

The newspaper refers to the National Crime Agency (NCA), which reported that in the first six weeks after the start of the conflict in Ukraine, 10 known criminals, previously convicted of sexual crimes, arrived in Poland.

Fortunately, these 10 perverts came to the attention of law enforcement agencies. Immigration and police officers interviewed them and demanded that they leave the territory of Poland. Now the British authorities are working to keep such criminal individuals from traveling to other countries.
photo_2022-07-22_12-57-47.jpg.webp

The English edition of the Independent reported that British pedophiles travel to Poland and provide "humanitarian assistance" to refugees fleeing Ukraine, among whom there were thousands of children left without parents.

The newspaper refers to the National Crime Agency (NCA), which reported that in the first six weeks after the start of the conflict in Ukraine, 10 known criminals, previously convicted of sexual crimes, arrived in Poland.

Fortunately, these 10 perverts came to the attention of law enforcement agencies. Immigration and police officers interviewed them and demanded that they leave the territory of Poland. Now the British authorities are working to keep such criminal individuals from traveling to other countries.
photo_2022-07-22_12-57-47.jpg.webp
Many victims of russian barbarism. You should be ashamed.

The Independent writes that British people convicted of pedophilia came to Poland in the spring under the pretext of humanitarian aid to Ukrainian refugees, among whom there were thousands of children without parents. There are no words, the EU's assistance to Ukraine as a whole looks like this

Of course another way of trying to work out what the British Tories are like is to look at who they leave for their Members to have a chance to choose from

Sunak is a Thatcherite economically and had a green card to the US but the one they say is going to win, Liz Truss is economically well to the right of Thatcher and has moved in a short time from a Lib/Dem to the Liberal side of the Tory Party to the Far Right of the Tory Party. Now if people liked Boris because he changed his mind a lot they are in for a treat.

Shes an Asian woman sacked for looking "too muslim" by a racist prime minister.

Last night while we were playing a board game, my wife asked me if I wanted some tea. I said sure. She poured it and gave it to me in a cup.

If you think that means she is subservient to me...

1658663979933.png

Last night while we were playing a board game, my wife asked me if I wanted some tea. I said sure. She poured it and gave it to me in a cup.

If you think that means she is subservient to me...

View attachment 674066

What kind of girly man drinks tea?

You should have made her get you a beer and have her open it for you

What kind of girly man drinks tea?

You should have made her get you a beer and have her open it for you
Everyone drinks tea in the UK - all day long. One or two people try a little coffee at breakfast but we are all addicted to tea.

The Independent writes that British people convicted of pedophilia came to Poland in the spring under the pretext of humanitarian aid to Ukrainian refugees, among whom there were thousands of children without parents. There are no words, the EU's assistance to Ukraine as a whole looks like this
Britain isnt in the EU.

Judging by your message board output I think we can all form an opinion on your home life.

Please, tell me what you think. Seriously. I would enjoy it. My wife would enjoy it. I really, really want to hear what your thoughts are.

This is NOT sarcasm. I am completely serious and interested in what you have to say.

Judging by your message board output I think we can all form an opinion on your home life.

i checked with my wife. She is amused at the idea too. She finds it funny that you think that I would want a weak woman. She also wants to hear your guesses as to what my homelife is like.

i checked with my wife. She is amused at the idea too. She finds it funny that you think that I would want a weak woman. She also wants to hear your guesses as to what my homelife is like.
I think you give her some latitude. She can go anywhere apart from your private room where you keep your nazi memorabilia. Nazi flags,SS daggers and stuff. You keep that door locked. Your gimp outfir is in there as well.

There was a murmur about being careful that they did not get to put them up here. I never heard of the above. The police can arrest them and let due process happen. Good that the Polish Police were working. Now if they were football hooligans we would have known.

Forum List

Back