Moderate Republicans Totally Fuck themselves

Oh, so you approve of threats and bullying tactics to get your way?....Like we didn't already know that. :lol:

If this post is directed to me odd-dude (and it's hard to know for sure [is English your second language?] though I will go forward as if it is) the answer is no, I do not approve of bullying tactics. How did you get that idea?

In fact, I'm not surprised by the meltdown of the GOP, for years now I've noticed that the Republican Party was an odd coaltion of social, fiscal and neo conservatives, Wall Street Bankers and the construction workers who built their office buildings. Diverse in one respect but too white in an ever changing America.

The age of the squishy, gutless, go-along-to-get-along republican is dead....Deal with it.

BTW, I notice how you don't hold the reactionaries on the left, which comprises the vast majority of them nowadays, in equal contempt.

Pretty much tells us all we need to know.

It probably would, if you hadn't cheered the "Blue Dog" democrats whenever they stopped the side you don't like from reaching their goals all those times.

are there any left after the suicide charge up Obamacare hill?

AND, it rose even faster and higher under Obama.

:doubt:

That's your yardstick? That's what it means to be a "conservative" in America these days? Really?

And for the record, the FY09 budget - the one with the $1.4 trillion deficit - was the last budget passed under the Bush.

uhm, which year are you referring to?2009?if the bailouts etc are added, yea, but then some here say that that had to be done......and that last budget that had bushs fingerprints on was passed in April of 2009. from that date to Janurary of this year 2012, we spent $9.4 trillion, adding $4.1 trillion in debt.

here-

updated 2/3/2008 6:08:35 PM ET

WASHINGTON — In the nation's first-ever $3 trillion budget proposal, President Bush seeks to seal his legacy of promoting a strong defense to fight terrorism and tax cuts to spur the economy. Democrats, who control Congress, are pledging fierce opposition to Bush's final spending plan — perhaps even until the next president takes office.

The 2009 spending plan sent to Congress on Monday will project huge budget deficits, around $400 billion for this year and next and more than double the 2007 deficit of $163 billion. But even those estimates could prove too low given the rapidly weakening economy and the total costs of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, which Bush does not include in his request for the budget year beginning Oct. 1.

Bush's budget proposal is biggest - politics | NBC News

further-

Economic Issues Facing the New President and Congress

- January 2009

Unfinished Business from the last Congress:

As has become standard practice, the 111th Congress convened in January 2009 facing the unfinished spending business of the preceding Congress. Although statute requires that the Congress adopt a budget resolution by mid-April of each year, and complete action on each of the individual appropriation bills by the end of the fiscal year on September 30th, they have not met these statutory obligations in years.

Congress did pass a budget resolution in 2008, but in an ironic admission of how broken the system is, the Chairmen of the House and Senate Budget Committees each boasted that it was the first time since 2000 that Congress had succeeded in adopting a budget in an election year – and even in this case they acted almost two months after the statutory deadline.

While passage of the Congressional Budget theoretically set the spending limits that the appropriators were to use in writing their spending bills, the appropriators were not as successful as the Budget Committee in getting their work done. While Congress has passed all of the appropriations bills on time only three times since 1948, 2008 was notable for its complete failure – Congress did not pass a single appropriations bill (at least the previous Congress has managed to complete action on one bill, funding the Defense Department).

Failing to enact the individual spending bills, Congress instead combined three security-related bills into a single appropriations measure, packaged that bill with a “continuing resolution” funding the rest of government through March 6, 2009, and punted the whole problem to the 111th Congress. So the new Congress will have to complete action this year on last year’s appropriations bills -- almost half-way through the fiscal year – even as they are confronted by unprecedented financial crises in the new year.

Challenges for 2009:

The struggling economy will obviously consume most of the time and energy of the new Administration and Congress at least in the beginning of the year. The President is required by law to submit a proposed Budget to Congress on the first Monday in February. Although it has been traditional after presidential elections for the outgoing president to submit a budget to Congress before leaving office and for the incoming president to revise that budget, President Bush announced after the election that he would not submit a budget for Fiscal Year 2010, allowing President Obama to propose his own spending priorities to the new Congress.

Economic Issues Facing the New President and Congress - NAW News

2009 fiscal year deficit was $1.413 billion. It was the last budget passed under the Bush administration.

US Federal Deficit 2008_2017 - Charts Analysis

It's in here too, but I didn't feel like looking for it.

FDsys - Browse BUDGET

you mean how can real conservatives separate THEMSELVES from extremist reactionaries, don't you frrank?

because, believe me, i'm pretty sure right now that the normal republicans are wishing you guys would disappear

please define normal republican

Normal republican = pro-abortion liberal, of course!

Silly!

Hey azzhole you know you are promoting death base on your drunken theory of abortion
you women promote abortion yet you can't remove yourself to say you faouck up and have opinions after the fact especially when it happens to you ...OUT OF CONVENIENCE from a one night stand.

I was wondering how Conservatives could separate ourselves from the moderates who want to enable Obama in his mission to continue to drag down America.

The Moderates just kicked the Conservatives off of the House Budget Committee. That means they too wear the Obama kneepads! OMG! What a gift to us! Thank you for making the distinction so crystal clear! Republican Moderates <3 Obama!!

Moderate ran McCain in 08 and lost

We ran things ourselves and 2010 and blew the doors off of Dems and Moderate Republicans

Moderate ran things again in 2012, and not surprising, lost again (on a personal note, that and the Dem performance in Madison WI during the Walker recall was why I would not be suckered into any "if Romney wins" bet)

Thank you for an early Christmas gift! We will watch you fuckers drive the economy off the cliff together Barry Thelma and Boehner Louise

Adios, Losers!

You're not going to get anywhere condensing your conservative views as a party. Your numbers and power only goes down as you abandon the moderates. The moderates are the only thing keeping the Republican party afloat.

Think about that when 2016 rolls around, and you try footing conservative fucking whackjobs up with a moderate or two in the mix. Those moderates will be the winners.

I was wondering how Conservatives could separate ourselves from the moderates who want to enable Obama in his mission to continue to drag down America.

The Moderates just kicked the Conservatives off of the House Budget Committee. That means they too wear the Obama kneepads! OMG! What a gift to us! Thank you for making the distinction so crystal clear! Republican Moderates <3 Obama!!

We ran things ourselves and 2010 and blew the doors off of Dems and Moderate Republicans

Moderate ran things again in 2012, and not surprising, lost again (on a personal note, that and the Dem performance in Madison WI during the Walker recall was why I would not be suckered into any "if Romney wins" bet)

Thank you for an early Christmas gift! We will watch you fuckers drive the economy off the cliff together Barry Thelma and Boehner Louise

Adios, Losers!

You're not going to get anywhere condensing your conservative views as a party. Your numbers and power only goes down as you abandon the moderates. The moderates are the only thing keeping the Republican party afloat.

Think about that when 2016 rolls around, and you try footing conservative fucking whackjobs up with a moderate or two in the mix. Those moderates will be the winners.
When I look at your pathetic av, steaks, prime rib, t-bones, etc come to mind...otherwise throw a malov cocktail towards those fence sitting moderators

That would ofset the abortion parties of the left, it's true.

jezebel_pregnancy_9550_uterus_cake.jpg

tumblr_m57hcsogEo1r30ug7o1_500.jpg

The more I think about this, the more it's a good idea. The new Fetus/Egg/Sperm Party retards can get into a giant steel cage with the Vagina/War-on-women Party retards.

It would be a public service on so many levels.

Yeah and you're willingly to partake in killing fetuses for a matter of convenience

Adios, Losers!

When I look at your pathetic av, steaks, prime rib, t-bones, etc come to mind...otherwise throw a malov cocktail towards those fence sitting moderators

I love me some steaks, prime rib, t-bones, etc.

Also what's a malov cocktail? You shouldn't waste alcohol. Especially Russian sounding alcohol. You should stick with throwing Molotov cocktails instead.

When I look at your avatar, I see two guys furiously fisting each other. Makes me think of Warrior102.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back