Moderate Republicans Totally Fuck themselves

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I was wondering how Conservatives could separate ourselves from the moderates who want to enable Obama in his mission to continue to drag down America.

The Moderates just kicked the Conservatives off of the House Budget Committee. That means they too wear the Obama kneepads! OMG! What a gift to us! Thank you for making the distinction so crystal clear! Republican Moderates <3 Obama!!

Moderate ran McCain in 08 and lost

We ran things ourselves and 2010 and blew the doors off of Dems and Moderate Republicans

Moderate ran things again in 2012, and not surprising, lost again (on a personal note, that and the Dem performance in Madison WI during the Walker recall was why I would not be suckered into any "if Romney wins" bet)

Thank you for an early Christmas gift! We will watch you fuckers drive the economy off the cliff together Barry Thelma and Boehner Louise

Adios, Losers!

The republican party is going through some restructuring. This means they will need to bring themselves closer in line with LOLberals.

You're welcome to the ranks of the rest of us non-kool aid drinkers over in "no party over principles" land. Where we lose every time because America runs on amnesia, short sight and LOLberalism.

The moderates know the conservatives are going to take the abuse because the conservatives will still vote for them over any Democrat.

Like the fringe dweller "conservatives" have the numbers to own the party. People have been telling you for years that continuing to pull to the right is going to end in lonely failure, well now is the time, enjoy your obscurity, just make sure you guys trash everything on your way out.

you mean how can real conservatives separate THEMSELVES from extremist reactionaries, don't you frrank?

because, believe me, i'm pretty sure right now that the normal republicans are wishing you guys would disappear
It sure is extremism to want to curtail out of control spending.

:rolleyes:

you mean how can real conservatives separate THEMSELVES from extremist reactionaries, don't you frrank?

because, believe me, i'm pretty sure right now that the normal republicans are wishing you guys would disappear

No one has ever quite explained it to me in terms that I can understand, so I'll ask again. How is balancing the budget an "extremist reactionary" activity? How does that stuff happen?

I'm happy, delighted for the early Christmas gift from the Moderates!

I couldn't imagine any adult, any thinker making such a stupid mistake, but there it is. Amazing.

And sometimes the best thing we can do when our enemy makes a mistake is just to sit back and watch it unfold.

Boehner, thank you!

I was wondering how Conservatives could separate ourselves from the moderates who want to enable Obama in his mission to continue to drag down America.

The Moderates just kicked the Conservatives off of the House Budget Committee. That means they too wear the Obama kneepads! OMG! What a gift to us! Thank you for making the distinction so crystal clear! Republican Moderates <3 Obama!!

We ran things ourselves and 2010 and blew the doors off of Dems and Moderate Republicans

Moderate ran things again in 2012, and not surprising, lost again (on a personal note, that and the Dem performance in Madison WI during the Walker recall was why I would not be suckered into any "if Romney wins" bet)

Thank you for an early Christmas gift! We will watch you fuckers drive the economy off the cliff together Barry Thelma and Boehner Louise

Adios, Losers!

The GOP has called together a circular firing squad, and you think that you can somehow laugh at President Obama?

No one has ever quite explained it to me in terms that I can understand, so I'll ask again. How is balancing the budget an "extremist reactionary" activity? How does that stuff happen?

You beat me to it. Think we'll ever get a cogent answer to that question?

Shhhh. She's on an emotional jag.

Adios, Losers!

The GOP has called together a circular firing squad, and you think that you can somehow laugh at President Obama?

No, hun, the Moderates just asked Obama to second for them at their political sepukku.

Spending has never been the point of the tea party crowd, it's just their excuse for destruction of the welfare state and our regulatory structure, out of spite I suppose.

Spending has never been the point of the tea party crowd, it's just their excuse for destruction of the welfare state and our regulatory structure, out of spite I suppose.

How do we ever lose any election to these people?

How?

See why I keep telling you Dems are the Boss Tweed Massive Voter Fraud Party?

I love it when an OWS streetshitter tries to tell me what my views are.

it isn't about spending... or the deficit...

it's about wanting to starve government until you can drown it in a bathtub.

THAT's extremist.

if the concern was spending there would have been an unroar when bush cut taxes and ran two wars on china's dime...

it was the first time in history a leader cut taxes during time of war.

i don't recall an uproar. so i'm not quite sure why now the middle and working classes are supposed to pay for that stupidity while the top 1% demands more cuts.

*shrug*

Shhhh. She's on an emotional jag.
Is she ever not?

THAT's extremist.

if the concern was spending there would have been an unroar when bush cut taxes and ran two wars on china's dime...

i don't recall an uproar. so i'm not quite sure why now the middle and working classes are supposed to pay for that stupidity while the top 1% demands more cuts.

*shrug*

phunny,, I don't hear the top one percent demanding anything, it's the obamabots doing all da demanding dere.

THAT's extremist.

*shrug*

More steaming piles of bullshit from you.

Wanting to curtail out-of-control spending is not extremism, unless one is a commie or an idiot....or a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back