Moderate Moderators?

The ClayTaurus

Sep 19, 2005
Are there any moderate moderators on this board, or are they all for the most part conservative?

The ClayTaurus said:
Are there any moderate moderators on this board, or are they all for the most part conservative?

Issac Brock, MtnBkr, and myself are not 'far right.' Actually Issac is probably more too the left than many-he's currently in moving mode. Mtn Bkr is around, and he'll jump in when anyone gets out of hand.

I am currently inbetween conservative and libertarian, tending towards the latter.

Well based on experience over the decades...'moderate' in my opinion only means..."a fence sitter"... will go whichever way the wind blows...maybe wrong...then again maybe right! :eek:

archangel said:
Well based on experience over the decades...'moderate' in my opinion only means..."a fence sitter"... will go whichever way the wind blows...maybe wrong...then again maybe right! :eek:
Then again, maybe wrong. :laugh:

archangel said:

How about any moderators who generally do not fall in line with the majority of the views on this board, but are able to hold conversations reasonably and responsibly?

I'm just wondering if agreeance is a condition to moderator status.

The ClayTaurus said:
How about any moderators who generally do not fall in line with the majority of the views on this board, but are able to hold conversations reasonably and responsibly?

I'm just wondering if agreeance is a condition to moderator status.

No, as I said, Issac comes pretty close to left of center, then again, he's a Canadian!

Kathianne said:
No, as I said, Issac comes pretty close to left of center, then again, he's a Canadian!
One of them crazy Canucks from Canadia, eh?

Kathianne said:
Then again, maybe wrong. :laugh:[/QUote

thats why Bonnie was promoted to 'Director of Black Opp's'...live and learn!
:eek:

The ClayTaurus said:
One of them crazy Canucks from Canadia, eh?

He's far from crazy. I for one will be glad when he's back. Crazy Canuck? :laugh:

archangel said:
Kathianne said:
Then again, maybe wrong. :laugh:[/QUote

thats why Bonnie was promoted to 'Director of Black Opp's'...live and learn!
:eek:

Oh my, you do take yourself seriously! Whatever. (off and running again.) :laugh:

Kathianne said:
archangel said:
Oh my, you do take yourself seriously! Whatever. (off and running again.) :laugh:

floats your boat...hit and run...cool...not exactly with the in crowd...but ya have potential! :2guns:

archangel said:
Kathianne said:
floats your boat...hit and run...cool...not exactly with the in crowd...but ya have potential! :2guns:

You wish! :laugh: As for the 'in crowd' I guess you are now speaking for RWA, dmp, Bonnie, jimnyc, OCA, Abbey, etc? Wow! Gee, I though some of them tolerated me.

Ok Arch. I do have to run to a wedding, so no 'hit and run' just a committment. Talk to you later!

Kathianne said:
Ok Arch. I do have to run to a wedding, so no 'hit and run' just a committment. Talk to you later!

your being 'fun' now! :eek:

Kathianne said:
Issac Brock, MtnBkr, and myself are not 'far right.' Actually Issac is probably more too the left than many-he's currently in moving mode. Mtn Bkr is around, and he'll jump in when anyone gets out of hand.

I am currently inbetween conservative and libertarian, tending towards the latter.

Wouldn't say I am moderate but I am mild mannered.

MtnBiker said:
Wouldn't say I am moderate but I am mild mannered.

I am impressed...a mod mildly spanking a mod....LOL...damn,Kathianne will come around eventually...a little spanking is good for the soul!..and the physical being as well.............. :beer:

archangel said:
your being 'fun' now! :eek:

No wasn't being 'fun' just going to have some. Thought I'd let you know so that when I returned I didn't hear about your 'chasing me away' or some other idea you might have gotten.

Forum List

Back