Mod Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it any wonder most posters are annoyed by what they perceive as an arbitrary application of the "rules"?
It’s a conservative message board; conservatives are inconsistent, partisan, and hypocritical – including conservative moderators.

Posters need to just deal an arbitrary application of the rules or move on to another site.

It’s a conservative message board; conservatives are inconsistent, partisan, and hypocritical – including conservative moderators.

Posters need to just deal an arbitrary application of the rules or move on to another site.

:boo_hoo14:

Is it any wonder most posters are annoyed by what they perceive as an arbitrary application of the "rules"?

I won't even ask "what's the difference" between my quickly locked thread, "Why is Joe Biden Immediately Drawn to Young Girls" and a nearly identical thread "Joe Biden Creeps on Little Girl"

I just want it known, we all notice

If you would smile every once in a while, and show a little cleavage, you would get along better with the mods.

There is no difference between the threads, both violate clean start.

Thank you for alerting us.

Next time can you just please report it and save us the trouble of having to close another thread bitching about moderation (which according to the rules should be brought up via pm)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back