Mod Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Is it any wonder most posters are annoyed by what they perceive as an arbitrary application of the "rules"?

I won't even ask "what's the difference" between my quickly locked thread, "Why is Joe Biden Immediately Drawn to Young Girls" and a nearly identical thread "Joe Biden Creeps on Little Girl"

I just want it known, we all notice

Is it any wonder most posters are annoyed by what they perceive as an arbitrary application of the "rules"?

I won't even ask "what's the difference" between my quickly locked thread, "Why is Joe Biden Immediately Drawn to Young Girls" and a nearly identical thread "Joe Biden Creeps on Little Girl"

Innocent board members have to be protected from the filthy stuff you post.

A violation of the board rules. You've been around long enough. You should know this.

Carlin Ann. Hah Ha Ha!

1705365014723.jpeg

Why do you post such deplorable stuff to begin with. You need to be banned.

The "rules" here are merely there to provide the mods an excuse to target the people they don't like.

Opposing pedophilia and antisemitism are two of the qualities they hate most in a poster, so you have a double whammy against you.

The "rules" here are merely there to provide the mods an excuse to target the people they don't like.

Opposing pedophilia and antisemitism are two of the qualities they hate most in a poster, so you have a double whammy against you.
Shut the fuck up!!!............:auiqs.jpg:

There are plenty of alt-right message boards you can throw this bullshit around in.
Stop whining...and LEAVE already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back