Mocking Jesus on Israeli TV

All the evangelicals and other Christians who follow the Jews around on their knees might want to pay attention. Jews only want your money and soldiers to protect Israel: if you didn't have that, they wouldn't care if you all fell into a giant meat grinder. They would just dump the non-kosher sausage in the desert for the vultures.

The jihad killed 3,000 Americans while they sat at their desks and you slimy left wingbags seem complacent about it. Meanwhile you find a single you tube video and try to indict Israel. You people are too pathetic to argue with.

The fact that you idiots are still arguing about whose version of the man in the sky has the biggest dick illustrates just how far we haven't come.

So it isn't JUST my fellow Christians who have to cope with the fact that many of their fellow co-religionists are religionist assholes?

Who knew?

Oh, wait...I already knew that.

Cool.
Usually when you see a Joo-ish princess with a monkey, and very little clothing, she has sticky stuff all over her face......................and if you want more, on a regular basis, just click the PayPal button and get to it.
Ya gotta love them thar chosen ( self chosen)

Christians and jews have somewhat of an odd relationship, it's like a mutual respect but it seems in the back of their heads they say to themselves "those guys are nice, but their religion is a little inferior to mine."

Ann Coulter- "Jews need to be perfected by becoming Christians."

Most Christians and Jews don't HATE each other.

Some obviously do.

Like for example the person who posted this provocative thread.

I mean, please, don't even bother trying to tell me that was not the point of this thread.

That was obviously its point.

To evoke a hateful anti-Jewish response.

Most of us aren't as stupid as you NAZIs would like us to be (read as stupid as you).

We know who you are and what you want.

I'm not at ALL sympathetic to NAZIs OR Zionists and in both cases for the identical reason.

You're basically both cut from the same sick bolt of human enthnocentric mental illness.

Fuck the lot of yas.

Last edited:
It would be nice to know what they were saying and it doesn't look like mainstream TV. It looks like public cable broadcast TV. Ever watch American public broadcast, you see all sorts of retarded shit./

However, with all the good work Evangenical Christians in America do for Israel, I think this is very poor taste!

Last note: But man Israel women are hot! :eusa_drool:

It would be nice to know what they were saying and it doesn't look like mainstream TV. It looks like public cable broadcast TV. Ever watch American public broadcast, you see all sorts of retarded shit./

However, with all the good work Evangenical Christians in America do for Israel, I think this is very poor taste!

Last note: But man Israel women are hot! :eusa_drool:

Are we sure this isnt a parody? Something about hard core religous dogma coupled with a hot chick in a bikini triggers my questioning side.

Jesus Christ gets mocked by many others, not just Jewish people.

However, alot the "backup" we see has to do with Israel/The Israelites/12 Tribes (which Israel is mentioned in the KJV Bible approximately/over 2200 times. (Old Testament and New)

Israelites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israelites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To understand why alot of Christians stand by Israel/Israelites and/or those who are Jewish, it may help to read the Bible. So much is centered around Israel, the Twelve Tribes and fulfillment of prophecy with the Israel. Of course, there are disagreements about this even with theologians but that is why we may see the "back up". I'm personally only still learning.

I was just watching these Chuck Missler videos recently, and even though the topic of the video(s) below is not on Israel specifically, if you watch the series in full here Parts 1-12, you can see why some Christians stand for Israel/Isrealites. In the end, it is believed that many Jewish will turn to Jesus Christ - finally knowing He is The Messiah. (The videos lead to the next one if you go to YouTube) Will just post the first three...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p20zDOjlRdc]YouTube - Chuck Missler: The Rapture Part 1 of 12[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtqnlhUGOc&feature=related]YouTube - Chuck Missler: The Rapture Part 2 of 12[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yinwufzmrdA&feature=related]YouTube - Chuck Missler: The Rapture Part 3 of 12[/ame]

Forum List

Back