Mobile and Not so Mobile

theliq

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2011
Australia,Mullaloo
Guys and Gals,have you noticed the worsening driving with folk over the past few years....The use of people driving whilst talking on a mobile(cell) phone has reach epic proportions,you see them everywhere all the time.......swerving in and out of traffic,changing lanes on the freeway as their lack of attention to their driving is deminished, the crashes and fatalities due to the addiction to the peice of plastic is now becoming a major problem.
Lately I've seen motor cyclist flipped off their bikes by these scurges,cars hit in the back end and sideswiped and folk almost killed by these selfish morons even in school retriction zones.
I was driving behind this woman this morning she was gasbagging(talking)with not a care in the world......driving 45 km per hour down the freeway in a 100 km per hour zone!!!for about 4 miles.
Theliq has a tolerance level which lasts about 2 minutes...then its F this and remedial action needs to be taken.............at the next set of lights I saw a Cop in front of her,so I got out the Discovery and made a citizens arrest of her.....she spilt the beans to the Cop and was booked....I was told that I shouldn't have stopped on the freeway but allowed to go without fine.
What's it like in your place,are you as frustrated as I am??????????:evil: theliq.
As a footnote.......now 1 in 3 Deaths on the roads are due to MOBILE PHONE USE!!Education is a waste of time,they should be Banned.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Guys and Gals,have you noticed the worsening driving with folk over the past few years....The use of people driving whilst talking on a mobile(cell) phone has reach epic proportions,you see them everywhere all the time.......swerving in and out of traffic,changing lanes on the freeway as their lack of attention to their driving is deminished, the crashes and fatalities due to the addiction to the peice of plastic is now becoming a major problem.
Lately I've seen motor cyclist flipped off their bikes by these scurges,cars hit in the back end and sideswiped and folk almost killed by these selfish morons even in school retriction zones.
I was driving behind this woman this morning she was gasbagging(talking)with not a care in the world......driving 45 km per hour down the freeway in a 100 km per hour zone!!!for about 4 miles.
Theliq has a tolerance level which lasts about 2 minutes...then its F this and remedial action needs to be taken.............at the next set of lights I saw a Cop in front of her,so I got out the Discovery and made a citizens arrest of her.....she spilt the beans to the Cop and was booked....I was told that I shouldn't have stopped on the freeway but allowed to go without fine.
What's it like in your place,are you as frustrated as I am??????????:evil: theliq.
As a footnote.......now 1 in 3 Deaths on the roads are due to MOBILE PHONE USE!!Education is a waste of time,they should be Banned.
AND whist I'm on this subject,the number of people feeding their face(eating and drinking) and women putting their make up on too, seems to be on the increase,just saying.tl

Last edited:
  • Banned
Talking on a cell phone while driving is illegal here.
Excellent Syrennie,here too soon,but fines of $300 at moment if caught......will be car impounded for 1 month first time and 6 month if caught again,plus $600 fine and $2000 fine respectively.steve trust you'r well ......and no sadness you hear.:eusa_angel:

Excellent Syrennie,here too soon,but fines of $300 at moment if caught......will be car impounded for 1 month first time and 6 month if caught again,plus $600 fine and $2000 fine respectively.steve trust you'r well ......and no sadness you hear.:eusa_angel:

Now we have to outlaw texting!

thanks :) it was just sad seeing the name change on he rep fest. I miss EZ.

• Banned

Now we have to outlaw texting!

thanks :) it was just sad seeing the name change on he rep fest. I miss EZ.
rep fest,EZ ???????excuse my ignorance but what do you mean....you must remember,I'm from Australia:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:steve

Last edited:
Every country has a rule that people do not talk while driving there vehicle it can be very dangerous. I have went through such incident.

Forum List

Back