Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and doesn't that happen in congress, and how do we vote for the congressmen? Mob rule.

How does the Supreme Court rule, by mob rule.

How is Kavanaugh going to get elected, by mob rule, even if just 1 vote. Use to be by 3/5ths but the GOP changed that, and elected Gorsuch by nuclear option.

Only for the Potus we have EC,

Then we have the faithless Electoral College votes.

PS: Clinton won the maj vote by the largest number in the history of the US and lost.

Penelope, I was an English major in college. You seem to have idea how to write. Do you want me to teach you?

Penelope, I was an English major in college. You seem to have idea how to write. Do you want me to teach you?

No thank you. I'm not a writer and this is a message board, did you understand the message, Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

Don't you agree?

and doesn't that happen in congress, and how do we vote for the congressmen? Mob rule.

How is Kavanaugh going to get elected, by mob rule, even if just 1 vote. Use to be by 3/5ths but the GOP changed that, and elected Gorsuch by nuclear option.

PS: Clinton won the maj vote by the largest number in the history of the US and lost.
What good is a "majority" that gets that way by importing 30 million illegal aliens, and then illegally protecting them in sanctuary cities ? As for the AMERICAN popular vote ? Trump won it by 10 million votes.

th

What good is a "majority" that gets that way by importing 30 million illegal aliens, and then illegally protecting them in sanctuary cities ? As for the AMERICAN popular vote ? Trump won it by 10 million votes.

th

illegals do not vote. That is a fallacy of the GOP.

"Mob" and "majority" are in no way synonymous terms. While a wild, disorderly uprising could involve a majority of people, a majority of people is not necessarily a wild, disorderly thing. This is so obvious that one wonders what the o.p. really wants to express, as the poster is clearly neither stupid nor ignorant.

Please help me with my punctuation and I have many questions to ask to keep your class vibrant. Proper English is no problem but punctuation is.

edit: For instance should I write, "The cat jumped out of the box." or "The cat jumped out of the box".

Last edited:
"Mob" and "majority" are in no way synonymous terms. While a wild, disorderly uprising could involve a majority of people, a majority of people is not necessarily a wild, disorderly thing. This is so obvious that one wonders what the o.p. really wants to express, as the poster is clearly neither stupid nor ignorant.

It is when it comes to voting. All the time the GOP and Cons say a Potus should not be elected by mob rule, and that means Maj rule. Why not?? Everything else is done by mob rule.

Quotation: "Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."

Variations:

1. "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51 percent of the people may take away the rights of the other 49."

2. "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

Democracy is nothing more than mob rule...(Spurious Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello
------------------------------------------------
He did not say that, he was pro maj. rule.

The GOP rules by mob rule, using the nuclear option for Gorsuch.

We have mob rule for everything but the Potus election, even the primary for the Potus election is my mob rule.

Last edited:
If I were to make a distinction between mob rule and majority rule, it would be as follows:

Mob Rule is total disregard for the minority.

Majority Rule is heeding the rule of law and giving lip service to the minority.

Please help me with my punctuation and I have many questions to ask to keep your class vibrant. Proper English is no problem but punctuation is.

edit: For instance should I write, "The cat jumped out of the box." or "The cat jumped out of the box".

Listen punk, the quotes are after the period. I am not talking about punctionation marks. I am talking LOGICAL, INTELLIGENT THOUGHT PROCESSES! Which democrats obviously do not have. You are making a mockery of me trying to help a TDS victim. Damnit. Penelope, before I teach you how to communicate in English, can you tell if you did graduate from high school and if so where? That way I have starting point on my quest to help you on your journey toward common sense and logic.

Quotation: "Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."

Variations:

1. "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51 percent of the people may take away the rights of the other 49."

2. "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

Democracy is nothing more than mob rule...(Spurious Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

We have mob rule for everything but the Potus election, even the primary for the Potus election is my mob rule.

Contrary to popular belief it was Democracy that brought ancient Athens down, the birthplace of Democracy.

Listen punk, the quotes are after the period. I am not talking about punctionation marks. I am talking LOGICAL, INTELLIGENT THOUGHT PROCESSES! Which democrats obviously do not have. You are making a mockery of me trying to help a TDS victim. Damnit. Penelope, before I teach you how to communicate in English, can you tell if you did graduate from high school and if so where? That way I have starting point on my quest to help you on your journey toward common sense and logic.

You have the wrong person here. Or did you do this on purpose , put Xband words to make the look like mine?

Variations:

Contrary to popular belief it was Democracy that brought ancient Athens down, the birthplace of Democracy.

That was not really Jeffersons, he was pro maj rule, or call it mass rule or even mob rule.

Penelope even navigating as to how to reply to posts seems to confuse you. :p Dayem. You are probably a nice old lady, but am I wasting my time trying to educate you?

Forum List

Back