Mob of black teens attack white girl

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Ferals every one.

Mob attacks on Temple students stoke racial tensions

The father of a Temple University sophomore who was beaten by a roving teen mob last week said people “should draw their own conclusions” about whether the string of attacks against students and cops was racially motivated.

Joe Lauletta, 50, wrote on Facebook a day after the flash mob-style attacks that a group of 30 to 40 “black teenagers” assaulted his daughter, Christina, 19, and her two male friends on their way home from a Temple football game at Lincoln Financial Field on Friday.

Lauletta said the post, which has been shared more than 5,100 times, contains comments alleging a racial component to the crimes, although he refused to echo those sentiments on Tuesday.

“Well, I haven’t been saying that because everybody is trying to get me to say it and I don’t know if I want to be that person,” Lauletta told The Post. “Everyone can draw their own conclusions.”

Mob attacks on Temple students stoke racial tensions | New York Post

I don't mind responding but what can be said . This is just fun behavior and its gonna get worse in my opinion . See whats going on at 'berkely' . Not violent [yet] but white students being targeted and pushed around Tyrone .

Forum List

Back