MO Can Fire You For Being Gay, But Wants To Make Gun Owners A Protected Minority

An illusion. Private property is what the rest of us agree is yours.

When we agree you shouldn't have that anymore, bye-bye.

It's like when one of you jokers whines about rights. There are no rights. there are only privilages the rest of us let you have. This is what it means to be a social animal. Sorry. Just is the reality of things.

Now, I have no problem with private business, as long as it acts correctly. as in the interest of the public good. That's why we give them LICENSES to operate.

Well stated Commrade.

I am having difficulty at finding a bigger asswipe that posts here, and that is saying something.
Had an intuition of Joey...

So when I put my money on the line and buy assets and hire people and start selling things, I take all the risk but my business belongs to the "public?" Screw you, Comrade Marx...

Yup, because the rest of us let you do it.

We'll prosecute your employees if they steal from you. We'll keep cops around your shop to make sure no one rips it off. YOu get a whole lot of goodies being a businessman.

And, gosh, what unreasonable things the rest of us are asking. Like if you are going to fire someone and make us pay his way until he finds another job, hey maybe you should be able to prove he was kind of a shitball, and you didn't just fire him because he complained about a safety violation to OSHA. (Which, again, I've seen happen.)

A functioning court system and police power is paid for by tax payers, including and especially businesses.
You haven't thought about this very much, have you?

I've thought about it a lot.

Why do we have the taxpayers pay for police? Because we realize that it's in all of our best interests to have them. But that works both ways.

If we lived in a world of moral paragons, we wouldn't need police or laws or government.

But just laws have to hold everyone to an equal standard.

нет, все принадлежит государству

Аминь!

Yup.. And you know why Russia went that way, right?

Because there were so many abuses by the wealthy, until people got fed up and shot a bunch of people.

Now, me, I'm kind of having this kookie idea that you stop that from happening by treating people fair.

And you do that by giving them a stake in the game, and knowing that they can't lose their jobs capriciously.

Wow, I mean, WHAT A CONCEPT.

People by and large want to be left alone to thier own devices sans government intrusion.

Too much to ask?

For YOU?

Resounding *YES*

So when I put my money on the line and buy assets and hire people and start selling things, I take all the risk but my business belongs to the "public?" Screw you, Comrade Marx...

We'll prosecute your employees if they steal from you. We'll keep cops around your shop to make sure no one rips it off. YOu get a whole lot of goodies being a businessman.

And, gosh, what unreasonable things the rest of us are asking. Like if you are going to fire someone and make us pay his way until he finds another job, hey maybe you should be able to prove he was kind of a shitball, and you didn't just fire him because he complained about a safety violation to OSHA. (Which, again, I've seen happen.)

A functioning court system and police power is paid for by tax payers, including and especially businesses.

Sure he has. He is a Communist subversive.

I've thought about it a lot.

Why do we have the taxpayers pay for police? Because we realize that it's in all of our best interests to have them. But that works both ways.

If we lived in a world of moral paragons, we wouldn't need police or laws or government.

But just laws have to hold everyone to an equal standard.

Clearly you haven't. You state that businesses enjoy special privileges but have yet to state a single one.
Yes, laws hold everyone to an equal standard. Unless you're a corporation. Then you have limits to what you can say and do, who you can have on premises, etc.

So Joey now admits to being a Statist/Communist.

Joey? Took you long enough to come clean.

NOt a staatist or a communist, guy.

Just simply want everyone to play fair and by the rules.

I actually do think their is value in incentive.

But I also think people have to be watched.

Capitalism and Communism are exactly the same in one respect. They both sound great on paper, but they tend to get mucked up when real human beings get into the mix.

Clearly you haven't. You state that businesses enjoy special privileges but have yet to state a single one.
Yes, laws hold everyone to an equal standard. Unless you're a corporation. Then you have limits to what you can say and do, who you can have on premises, etc.

Corporations are people too, my friend.

(SARCASM)

The entire tax code is written to benefit business. Or at least 99% of it.

And this is fine. Again, as long as it serves the public good, I have no problem with it.

People by and large want to be left alone to thier own devices sans government intrusion.

Too much to ask?

For YOU?

Resounding *YES*

No, they just want government to benefit them.

None of you guys want to live without government. That's why I find small government Republicans to be such a laugh. Every time they get into office, government gets bigger.

What you don't want is the government telling you that you can't do something. That's not the same as not wanting government intrusion.

It's like all these corporations that whine about regulations, but they are the first to bid on government contracts.

(SARCASM)

And this is fine. Again, as long as it serves the public good, I have no problem with it.

Can you point to some feature of "the entire tax code" that benefits business?

Yes.
Where have overseas auto companies set up shop? What is the unemployment rate among auto workers in Michigan? Where did Boeing build its last factory?
Done. You've been pwned yet again.

Wow, so you set up shops and Clem and Cleetus get low paying jobs?

Frankly, not sure if I want to fly in a plane built by Clem and Cleetus because he worked cheaper than a paid professional aerospace worker who went through a lifetime of training before they let him put planes together.
if he went thou a LIFETIME of training didnt leave him any time to work did he ???

you are wrong
do you think non union company dont train there employees

they train them just as well if not better then union shops

those with decrees earned them at the same colleges the union idiots went to .

Do you really wish to work for a person that holds such bigotry?

From my experience I can tell you that customers are turned off from open displays.

Mention specific actions that need to refrained from, and the drama queens come out of the wood work.
From my experience I can tell you that customers are turned off from open displays.

Mention specific actions that need to refrained from, and the drama queens come out of the wood work.

yes. But those heteros arent making asses of themselves generally through attire or specific mannerisms.
exactly i had i incident that was rather annoying
sat at a table in a restuarant in new orleans and the *server* approached
put his hand on my my arm stroked it and asked me for my order then called me * honey * im male
needless to say the manager fired him on the spot when i reported him

The plural of anecdote is not proof.
I've seen state workers grossly incompetent who could not be fired.
Overall the system works better in an at will setting.
I am sorry if you are one of the incompetents who needs union protection to earn a salary. Maybe counseling?

Actually, I'm fantastic at my job. When I've lost jobs, it's because the morons in corner offices made horrible decisions and either the whole company went out of business or they had to lay lots of people off to stay afloat.

I'm just curious how you could see "grossly incompetant state workers who could not be fired" unless you are actually working at a state agency. Now, I haven't worked for the Government since I left the military, but I've seen as many people who were grossly incomptetant who couldn't be fired because they were sleeping with the boss or were the boss' golfing buddy. So it really cuts both ways, doesn't it.

How about this. If you want to fire someone, you need to document their negligence or incompetence. That actually sounds kind of reasonable.
so to keep your job suck your bosses dick

do whatever you have to do .......

[
True. Now unions have become a liability...in fact they are corporations unto themselves. Thier commodity is labor. Can we ( using Statist standards ), call them "Big Labor"?

Whatever turns you on.

So did the Unions crash the banks or was that big corporations?

Did the unions move all those jobs overseas?

Did the unions go into companies like Mitt Romney did, loot them for their assets and then saddle them down with tons of debt?
idiot
the jobs moved overseas CUS of the unions
govt interferance crashed the banks

Yeah, not being denied unemployment for being gay makes being fired for being gay so much better. :eusa_eh:

Do you really wish to work for a person that holds such bigotry?

It doesn't take an open display of anything to get fired for being gay. You don't have to DO anything, you get fired just for BEING. Seen at a gay bar on Saturday, fired on Monday.

The only gay bars in Missouri are in the big cities. Those cities in Missouri all have laws protecting gays against sexual orientation discrimination. People in the rural areas don't want affirmative action, blacks, gays or any other EEOC protected types around. That is they reason they fled the big cities to the rural areas. Any gay idiot that wants to work with those people in those rural areas who don't want them there deserves to be fired for being stupid.

Yes.
Where have overseas auto companies set up shop? What is the unemployment rate among auto workers in Michigan? Where did Boeing build its last factory?
Done. You've been pwned yet again.

Wow, so you set up shops and Clem and Cleetus get low paying jobs?

Frankly, not sure if I want to fly in a plane built by Clem and Cleetus because he worked cheaper than a paid professional aerospace worker who went through a lifetime of training before they let him put planes together.
if he went thou a LIFETIME of training didnt leave him any time to work did he ???

you are wrong
do you think non union company dont train there employees

they train them just as well if not better then union shops

those with decrees earned them at the same colleges the union idiots went to .

Hey, Cleetus, I hope you aren't building one of those planes I was talking about, given your spelling skills.

[
True. Now unions have become a liability...in fact they are corporations unto themselves. Thier commodity is labor. Can we ( using Statist standards ), call them "Big Labor"?

Whatever turns you on.

So did the Unions crash the banks or was that big corporations?

Did the unions move all those jobs overseas?

Did the unions go into companies like Mitt Romney did, loot them for their assets and then saddle them down with tons of debt?
idiot
the jobs moved overseas CUS of the unions
govt interferance crashed the banks

Um, nope.

What moved those factories overseas is greed by the people who own them and a government that was bought off. Because just as many non-union factories got moved as union factories.

FAIL.

What crashed the banks is that they sold sub-prime mortgages, sold them off as investments and left other banks holding the bag. Nothing to do with the government. The top 25 banks that crashed, only one did CRA Loans.

Double FAIL.

You really need to stop letting Rush Limbaugh do your thinking for you. He's on drugs.

Please show us where Missouri can fire someone for their sexual orientation...
"The Missouri Human Rights Act (the Act) makes it illegal to discriminate in any aspect of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability or age (40 through 69)"

Missouri Labor | Discrimination in Employment

"The Missouri Human Rights Act does not offer protection based on sexual orientation. "

Missouri Labor | Missouri Commission on Human Rights FAQs

Based on what I just read you're only half way right and not telling the full truth.

That's right...The Missouri House passed HB1620 that will add gun owners to MOs list of protected minorities.

Under the bill, gun owners who carry their firearms with them in a lawful manner (i.e. possess a concealed-carry permit) cannot be fired, denied benefits, or otherwise discriminated against.

Mo. House votes to add gun owners to state's protected groups

"They gheys" can still get the boot just for being gay though...

Private sector employers should be able to fire you for what ever reason they want. You have no right to employment.

Now you're just being plain retarded.

(SARCASM)

Can you point to some feature of "the entire tax code" that benefits business?

Joe has left the building.

Forum List

Back