Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

It's just the same thing, only with two images, I think, and one "you're fucking stupid" I think. Maybe there's only one image.

What a loon.

Crazy people and liars go ballistic whenever I'm in range.

It will appear random...but if someone freaks out on me for no good reason, trust me, it's cuz they're hiding something and for some reason they think I'm some sort of threat. Seriously. Complete strangers react this way to me. Online it translates as weird obsessions and spontaneous combustion on the part of the people who react to me.

Hey genius...WHAT freakin' planet did you liberal LOONS learn math on?

So, some creative accountant in the White House figured out that if he spread the cost out over 10 years and backloaded the payback, it wouldn't look so massive. And it STILL ranks 10th biggest in 50 years on that dumb ass graph after being amortized over 10 years. My GOD you guys are ridiculous!

Let's see, the CBO, that's the Congressional Budget Office, by the way, just added another 250 BILLION dollars to the cost of Obamacare. THAT brings to grand total so far...and the shit ain't even been implemented yet, so your figures are JUST AS BULL AS THE CBO's...but that still brings the total to 4 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

So...just exactly WHERE in your diluted liberal minds do you think that 4 trillion dollars is coming from. Is the Fed selling crack on the corner and I just don't know about it? It's from TAXES MORONS!!!

And not just a little tax. That is an amount that is just about equal to the TOTAL of GW Bush's budgets for his ENTIRE 8 years in office. And just so ya know, that amount is MORE than the federal government has taken in, in income taxes during Obama's whole term so far...a LOT more!

You REALLY do need to take your meds and stay OFF the internet for a while. It's warping your thinkin'. Maybe take an economics class...or get a damn job!

Crazy people and liars go ballistic whenever I'm in range.

It will appear random...but if someone freaks out on me for no good reason, trust me, it's cuz they're hiding something and for some reason they think I'm some sort of threat. Seriously. Complete strangers react this way to me. Online it translates as weird obsessions and spontaneous combustion on the part of the people who react to me.

no good reason.....

:rofl:

Hey genius...WHAT freakin' planet did you liberal LOONS learn math on?

So, some creative accountant in the White House figured out that if he spread the cost out over 10 years and backloaded the payback, it wouldn't look so massive. And it STILL ranks 10th biggest in 50 years on that dumb ass graph after being amortized over 10 years. My GOD you guys are ridiculous!

Which means its still NOT he biggest tax hike in U.S. history.

Let's see, the CBO, that's the Congressional Budget Office, by the way, just added another 250 BILLION dollars to the cost of Obamacare. THAT brings to grand total so far...and the shit ain't even been implemented yet, so your figures are JUST AS BULL AS THE CBO's...but that still brings the total to 4 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

The 4 trillion dollars figure is actual amortized through 2035, not ten years.

So...just exactly WHERE in your diluted liberal minds do you think that 4 trillion dollars is coming from. Is the Fed selling crack on the corner and I just don't know about it? It's from TAXES MORONS!!!

Yeah we figured that out, but thanks.

And not just a little tax. That is an amount that is just about equal to the TOTAL of GW Bush's budgets for his ENTIRE 8 years in office. And just so ya know, that amount is MORE than the federal government has taken in, in income taxes during Obama's whole term so far...a LOT more!

The total of Bush's budgets for his entire 8 years in office was less than 4 trillion dollars? LOL! Where the fuck do you come up with this shit?
Are you a genuine idiot, or do you just believe whatever people tell you and don't bother to check it out yourself?

I guess twerps has a *reason* to flip out...I did nail him on the fake chart-o-rama.

Heartbreaking.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Fake chart.

Guys, I really think she's retarded. And I almost feel bad for taking the 30 seconds to call her a ShitTwat last night. But she's clearly a ShitTwat, so I don't feel THAT bad.

tumblr_laaytkmuJO1qbo7v5o1_500.gif

The total of Bush's budgets for his entire 8 years in office was less than 4 trillion dollars? LOL! Where the fuck do you come up with this shit?
Are you a genuine idiot, or do you just believe whatever people tell you and don't bother to check it out yourself?

As I asked before...on what PLANET did you liberal loons learn math?

Genius...how many 450 billion, 526 billion and on and on BUDGETS do YOU suppose it takes to be ABOUT 4 TRILLION!?!?!?!?

Or maybe it's just that liberals are like Afghan farmers and to simple minded to understand the concept of a million dollars. A herd of goats...and they turn in their momma, a million dollars...no deal. Is that it, the concept of a 4 dollars more understandable to you than 4 TRILLION?

How bout ACTUAL BUDGETS as apposed to continuing resolution spending...that strike a cord? I mean I know Obama hasn't had a budget in OVER THREE YEARS, but there IS a difference!

Some of you drones should probably head back to the Jethro Bodine school of tot and cipher for a little more edumacatation!

Forum List

Back