MLK’s Niece: “Donald Trump Is Not a Racist… There Are Countries in Africa That Are Indeed Hellholes”

you-can-bomb-shithole-countries-and-nobody-bats-an-eye-30224014.png

And you guys don’t? Lol
Which proves Trump is right. Also, there is nothing wrong with loving and being proud of your race, especially the most superior one.

MLK's Niece: 'Donald Trump Is Not a Racist… There Are Countries in Africa That Are Indeed Hellholes' (VIDEO)
Steve, don’t you realize how dumb you come across when you cherry pick positive opinions about Trump yet ignore any negative opinions coming from other republicans?

And you guys don’t? Lol
Which proves Trump is right. Also, there is nothing wrong with loving and being proud of your race, especially the most superior one.

MLK's Niece: 'Donald Trump Is Not a Racist… There Are Countries in Africa That Are Indeed Hellholes' (VIDEO)
Steve, don’t you realize how dumb you come across when you cherry pick positive opinions about Trump yet ignore any negative opinions coming from other republicans?
I don’t ever quote someone on this site in reference to Trump so no.

rIf these countries wish to claim they are not shitholes, fine with me. Either stop sending foreign aid to America

:lmao:

and stop you fucking citizens running to the USA claiming asylum from their NOT SHITTY ASSHOLE COUNTRIES.

Last edited:
That isn’t what you said. By the way, Steve is a troll.
And you guys don’t? Lol

I don’t ever quote someone on this site in reference to Trump so no.

Getting funnier by the minute. Let all countries then declaring that the US having protecting said souls from shithole countries take them in. I know. Lets send all the Somalis to Norway.

:lol:

Why would anyone immigrate from a great country ? They are looking for better lives .

Forum List

Back