“Public Policy Polling” is a Tool of the Left Wing Media.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, USA Today, New York Times...all cite this organization in articles and stories critical of Trump and Republicans. It is a sham site. Call’s itself an “alternative polling” organization. Probably financed by that old queer Soros. As a PoliSci degree guy...this pisses me off. Disgraceful.
https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/polls/
Do a Google search for “unemployment among Trump voters” and you will see that MSM used this bullshit organization as a citation for their stories.

Right wing trolling

Also known as facts.

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, USA Today, New York Times...all cite this organization in articles and stories critical of Trump and Republicans. It is a sham site. Call’s itself an “alternative polling” organization. Probably financed by that old queer Soros. As a PoliSci degree guy...this pisses me off. Disgraceful.
Do a Google search for “unemployment among Trump voters” and you will see that MSM used this bullshit organization as a citation for their stories.

PPP has a B+ in accuracy....

FiveThirtyEight's Pollster Ratings

we can't help it if you're uneducated and are touchy about it.

two days before Trump's landslide victory.

Hey, moron, how does one win in a "landslide" when the opponent got 3 MILLION more votes???

Yeah, yeah.....Trump won the EC, .......BUT take that "landslide" bullshit and shove it where your head usually resides..................LOL

Hey, moron, how does one win in a "landslide" when the opponent got 3 MILLION more votes???

Yeah, yeah.....Trump won the EC, .......BUT take that "landslide" bullshit and shove it where your head usually resides..................LOL

usa_2016_election__white_voters_only__preliminary__by_reagentah-dapfdhy.png

Looks like a literal landslide to me.

The overwhelming majority of Americans vote for a letter.
Discuss the issues with them and they don't even know there are issues.
Crap, most Americans don't even know that Congress isn't Congress, but The House and The Senate.
And they have zero idea that their city, state and the federal government are different levels.

Here's a much better one, nitwit.....Based on where PEOPLE live, not STEER and TUMBLEWEEDS.........LOL

upload_2018-1-14_9-41-48.png

Here's a much better one, nitwit.....Based on where PEOPLE live, not STEER and TUMBLEWEEDS.........LOL

View attachment 171521

Is that your wet dream?

Because it sure as shit isn't the election map by county.

Here is a multicolored version if that's what you prefer.

2016nationwidecountymapshadedbyvoteshare.png

if i had a polisci degree, i'd be pissed off too.

although i bet you can froth a cappucino like nobody's business

if i had a polisci degree, i'd be pissed off too.

although i bet you can froth a cappucino like nobody's business
Nope. Drink my beer and coffee straight. Why should I be “pissed” for my PoliSci degree. Has served me well.

View attachment 171521

Is that your wet dream?

Because it sure as shit isn't the election map by county.

Here is a multicolored version if that's what you prefer.

2016nationwidecountymapshadedbyvoteshare.png
Trumpland looking good!

All those red counties work hard everyday to support blue counties.

Trumpland looking good!

Good for you...."trumpland" is precisely the term that a CULT MEMBER would use.
Screw loyalty to the U.S..........Trump is all you morons want to worship, you low life ass kisser...............LOL

Forum List

Back