MLB moves bat production company from United States to China

Good I'm ecstatic to see them go if they don't want to pay decent wages. I wish other companies interested in cheap labor would join them.

total bullshit---no, it was IRAQ that invaded TWO countries.......and more Americans were murdered on 9-11 that at Pearl Harbor , by people based in Afghanistan...you are babbling crap
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So you're saying a country has ever invaded another country, it means the US has never invaded that country? Er....

The US invaded Iraq in 2003, this isn't up for discussion. So... Iraq invaded Kuwait and attempted to invaded Iran.

More American were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan by US POLITICIANS SENDING THEM THERE, than on 9/11. What's your point.

You think I'm "babbling crap", I think you don't want to see what's right in front of your eyes.

MLB Moves Bat Production Company From United States To China​

18 Sep 2021
(CBS News:)- When Major League Baseball hosted its "Field of Dreams" game in Iowa in August, it was a celebration of small-town America. But less than 100 miles away, a small town is worrying that its local economy, that's centered around baseball, is getting shut out. Kris Van Cleave traveled to Caledonia, Minnesota, where a factory partially owned by MLB is closing up shop and shipping jobs overseas.

Comment:
So woke MLB is going to use Chinese slave labor for its equipment.
If the MLP Player’s union had a spine, they would tell MLB to keep the factory running or go on strike. Going onto playoffs, that would be devastating.
There's gonna be alot of broken bats from now on. Chinese make really cheap crappola.

So you're saying a country has ever invaded another country, it means the US has never invaded that country? Er....

The US invaded Iraq in 2003, this isn't up for discussion. So... Iraq invaded Kuwait and attempted to invaded Iran.

More American were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan by US POLITICIANS SENDING THEM THERE, than on 9/11. What's your point.

You think I'm "babbling crap", I think you don't want to see what's right in front of your eyes.
I think your point is a bit lost. One has to take everything into account....not just one specific statistic...when discussing this topic.
But still...911 was used as an excuse for the Bush/Clinton/Obama Globalists to invade the Middle-East.
Note: Trump wasn't part of that crowd....yet you think he was worse. Trump never started a war. Bush/Clinton/Obama did.

**********​
**********​

Newsmax and Western Journal? Maybe you should get back to your Gateway Pundit? :lol:

• We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.
  • Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Um, no it's not.

It has exactly nothing to do with baseball bats, and I haven't really seen any right wing outrage, faux or otherwise.

Did you even watch the video? Hard to believe you have because, if you did, you wouldn't be posting so stupidly...

You're a fucking idiot...

Maybe you should ask Doc7505 about that - His thread title assclown. ;)

MLB moves bat production company from United States to China

Major League Baseball became a foul, disgraced whore last year when they started chalking "BLM" on the mound. They are dead.

They are filling stadiums and tv/ streaming ratings are off the chain. Maybe your brain is dead. :confused-84:

I thought St Trumpy fixed all that.

Guess not.
A new Chinese warship every several weeks....every several weeks....every several weeks...To see some of your cites be obliterated will be a prievilege.

Forum List

Back