MLB 2016

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
Cubs are phenomenal. Nationals are rock solid. Giants are dominating against everyone but my triple A's. I'm an A's fan but I ride the Giants bandwagon when the A's are wretched.

In the AL it's surprising what's going on in all three divisions. B-more, Cleveland and Texas are dominating. Nobody called that.

Baseball is the least regulated sport in terms of salary cap and profit sharing, and yet the Dodgers and Angels still suck for all the millions they throw around. That warms my heart. Yankees suck, that makes me all atingle. Baseball is more about player development and organizational masterminding than burning cash.

Giants will win the WS again because it's an even numbered year.

Cubs are phenomenal. Nationals are rock solid. Giants are dominating against everyone but my triple A's. I'm an A's fan but I ride the Giants bandwagon when the A's are wretched.

In the AL it's surprising what's going on in all three divisions. B-more, Cleveland and Texas are dominating. Nobody called that.

Baseball is the least regulated sport in terms of salary cap and profit sharing, and yet the Dodgers and Angels still suck for all the millions they throw around. That warms my heart. Yankees suck, that makes me all atingle. Baseball is more about player development and organizational masterminding than burning cash.

yeah I was hoping that this would be the Cubs year that they would win it all them being my favorite team in the NL but I am afraid you are right that the Giants will.

Man you are not a real A'S fan at all.a REAL loyal A'S fan would root against the Giants ESPECIALLY since they are a big money market team.

I also love it that these big money teams the dodgers,angels,and yankees cant make it to the world series,I just wish your Giants were also one of them. Oh well anybody but the Yankees.:happy-1:

I sure am glad that the LOYAL A's fans in Oakland are not like you and they root against the Giants in the playoffs.I was very proud of all those A's fans in Oakland a couple years ago who cheered on my Royals to beat your Giants.THEY are true LOYAL fans of the A'S.:thup:

The A's being a low market team,are my second favorite in the american league.I felt bad for the A's fans in oakland a few years back when they lost to those hated Detriot Tigers I cant stand.especially how they took them all the way to the fifth game of the playoffs,that was really heartbreaking for me.I always stick with the small market teams.

I feel very bad for Oakland sports fans,how they cant get something done for new stadiums there and we keep hearing talk about them losing all three teams. The Raiders and A's I am extremely confidant will stay despite what the mainstream media reports..

the reason i am very confidant the A's and Raiders will stay is Goodel and Jerry Jones have a lot of power and influence and they both are behind the idea of keeping the Raiders in oakland.

they NEVER said that about the Rams staying in their city.:D The Rams are back in LA thanks to Jerry Jones power he has matter of fact.He was very much behind the move.:thup: what Jerry wants,he pretty much gets which is WHY the Raiders will stay.:thup:

and as far as the A'S? will i am sure you have also seen it in the bay area papers down there that the baseball commissioner is ALSO a huge supporter in keeping the A's in OAKLAND?:thup:

The warriors situation however is not good from i am hearing.

as you can see in this video and link here below,despite how the mainstream media portrays it that the Raiders are as good as gone from Oakland to Vegas,that could not be anything further from the truth.

Is that really surprising after they kept insisting that they were headed for carson last year?:biggrin: If you recall,I insisted from day one that carson was always a hoax.did I call that right or did i call that right?:biggrin: same thing with vegas.

Raiders new stadium: Ronnie Lott's investment group eyes Coliseum site

so as you see there,contrary to the LIES of the mainstream media,positive progress IS being made to keep the Raiders in OAKLAND where they BELONG.:thup:

Same as the A's take a look at this below.

manfred-oakland1.jpg

Manfred strengthens case for Oakland
I was happy to FINALLY hear something on the A's because stuff on the Raiders situation gets talked about everyday but finding out ANYTHING about the A's and getting information on THEIR situation,is like pulling teeth,:mad:

so thank god,FINALLY there is some news on it and great news at that.:dance:

I just cant imagine either one of these teams being called anything other than OAKLAND Raiders or OAKLAND A'S.everytime I heard those disgusting words Los Angeles Raiders mentioned,it made me sick to my stomach and made me barf it was such a retarded name for a football team same as st louis rams always was.:mad::mad::rolleyes:

Last edited:

As a life long Cleveland fan, I can tell you that there is a lot of head scratching goin on here. "Yankees suck" isn't a statement of current affairs in this town, it's more of a permanent observation.

As a life long Cleveland fan, I can tell you that there is a lot of head scratching goin on here. "Yankees suck" isn't a statement of current affairs in this town, it's more of a permanent observation.

since my royals are not going to win the division this year I hope cleveland does since i hate both detroit and chicago.

since my royals are not going to win the division this year I hope cleveland does since i hate both detroit and chicago.
I appreciate that, even though the cavs have removed the drought here, I'd still like to see the tribe do it once before I die. Growing up an indians fan kinda made for not really caring who won since usually we were out of it by august, we normally would just hope we could knock off the yankees or red sox at the end of the season and maybe spoil their season. For years I've said I have 2 favorite baseball teams, the indians and who ever's playing the yankees.

Forum List

Back