The Fraud That Is Andrew Luck

Indy will keep the luck we have...

1 Yard
36 inches :biggrin:

Russell Wilson might as well been this Wilson
upload_2016-6-30_7-3-26.png

Seahawks lost because of the worst call in Super Bowl history

Bettina Hansen / The Seattle Times

Disappointed Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, center, and Seahawks safety Earl Thomas (29) walk off the field at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz., on Sunday after losing the Super Bowl to the New England Patriots. The final score was 28-24 after the Seahawks fell 1 yard short of scoring a go-ahead touchdown in the last minute of the game.
:muahaha:

Indy will keep the luck we have...

1 Yard
36 inches :biggrin:

Russell Wilson might as well been this Wilson
View attachment 79919

Seahawks lost because of the worst call in Super Bowl history

Bettina Hansen / The Seattle Times

Disappointed Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, center, and Seahawks safety Earl Thomas (29) walk off the field at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz., on Sunday after losing the Super Bowl to the New England Patriots. The final score was 28-24 after the Seahawks fell 1 yard short of scoring a go-ahead touchdown in the last minute of the game.
:muahaha:

yeah they lost cause pete the cheat carrol took a payoff to throw the game.Carrol is like a politician,a great actor playing out and ACTING that he is sad there.obviously someone who took acting lessons at one point in his life.

I lost my respect for wilson after this because he was no longer a rookie anymore at this point so he should have done what jim harbaugh did to mike ditka on a monday night game when he was playing for them back then.He called his own play and did not run the play Ditka told him to run. That takes balls. Harbaugh had some and wilson has none.

By that time being in the league for THREE FUCKING YEARS,,wilson should have grown some balls and said "fuck you" to carrol and let Lynch run the ball in but he is a chickenshit coward afraid to stand up to Carrol so fuck you wilson along with carrol.:fu:

Last edited:
just wondering huggy,did you not see my two recent questions to you about the seahawks season this year recently on your seahawks thread?

just wondering huggy,did you not see my two recent questions to you about the seahawks season this year recently on your seahawks thread?

Huggy may be embarrassed.

Yeah you are probably right the fact he is STILL to this day too embarrassed to acknowledge i proved two years ago that he cant stand toe to toe in a debate,and wont look at pesky facts that dont go along with his own warped view.:D

if they dont fit his warped view,he chooses to ignore them and then when he is proven wrong,he LIES about it saying he never said what you said he did.:rolleyes:

two years ago as you can see here in this link,he said the Rams were never coming back to LA.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Now after he has been proven wrong about that by me ,he has lied many times recently saying he never said that saying others might have said that to me, but he never did..:rolleyes:

as everyone here at USMB can see here in this quote here though,like so many other sports idiots here at USMB who also ignored my evidence back then,he is caught red handed that he DID say they were not coming back.:D

" I understand the desperation and dissappointment of 9/11 but I think he is grasping at straws. "
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Uh no.:blahblah::cuckoo:

Huggy here is the one who was desperate and grasping at straws back then trying to convince himself 2 years ago he was right and I was wrong same as how he is desperate to this day now grasping at straws still living in denial that pete threw the superbowl.:lmao::haha:

Last edited:
Luck much like Pete the cheat Carroll do not belong in the NFL.

Pete the cheat sure as hell does not belong in the NFL.I am not so sure I agree on what you said on Luck though.Remember Eli Manning the first 3 or 4 years,many people including myself did not think he belongs in the NFL,they could not believe he was even related to Peyton he stunk it up so bad.

However by his fifth year he finally blossomed. Plus you got to remember,he doesnt have the TEAM around him.It was mostly the defense that has hurt the Colts ever since he has been drafted.He has no defense at all or no running game.

Imagine how effective Wilson would be if he had the horrible defense the colts have and no running game.He would not be the premiere QB he is now.

Pete the cheat sure as hell does not belong in the NFL.I am not so sure I agree on what you said on Luck though.Remember Eli Manning the first 3 or 4 years,many people including myself did not think he belongs in the NFL,they could not believe he was even related to Peyton he stunk it up so bad.

However by his fifth year he finally blossomed. Plus you got to remember,he doesnt have the TEAM around him.It was mostly the defense that has hurt the Colts ever since he has been drafted.He has no defense at all or no running game.

Imagine how effective Wilson would be if he had the horrible defense the colts have and no running game.He would not be the premiere QB he is now.
I sent you a PM

I was going to ignore this bird as I read a thread today he started about somebody being mean to him...

But I will let him read this for his education...

KRAVITZ: Andrew Luck gets the crazy money from the Colts…and he’s worth it

yeah commenting further on my last post is Luck is not like Dave Brown.Dont know if you remember him or not but he was a QB that played for the Giants as well.By his third year,it was so obvious to everybody he did not belong in the NFL.

He kept making the same exact rookie mistakes that year that rookies make their first season and I told everyone back then -what is up with this idiot owner of the Giants,why do they still think Brown will ever amount to anything?

Yet they held on to him for like 3 or 4 more years after that thinking hr would eventually blossom as Manning did.QB is more difficult to gauge how a player will perform at so you got to give them 5 years. after 5 years,if they are still playing like crap,its time to let them go.

The Giants wisely stayed with Manning for five years and in his fifth season,he blossomed.

The OP is clueless and saying that Luck is a fraud. He obviously does not remember the playoff game against the chiefs where they were down like 31-7 at halftime and it looked like the chiefs would easily blow them out.He kept his composure and led them back to victory in that game. That most than anything proves that the OP here as always,is clueless in his ramblings.:D many QB's would have gotten frustrated and lost their composure and packed it in at the point but Luck did not and does not so its absurd to say he is a fraud.

as i said before,Luck has no defense whatsoever and no running game.Lets just see how great his boy wilson is having to play under circumstances like that.He even himself agreed as well once that the Colts dont have a defense.

I will take Andrew Luck anyday of the year over Jay Cutler.Now THAT is a quarterback that is a fraud and does not belong in the NFL.

He throws interceptions at the worst most critical times in a game.I am convinced beyond a doubt he has special connections to the owner of the Bears the fact after all these years he STILL plays like a rookie and never loses his job.It is so obvious he has pull. Any other QB without connections to the owner,would have lost their job years ago. Matter of fact,when Cutler went down and got hurt for half the season one year,his backup came in and outplayed him and resurrected the offense.The Bears fans all wanted him to be their new starting quarterback. so what happens? the coach "through the owners meddling of course." gives Cutler his job back of course and the backup that outperformed him of course,gets traded away since he outperformed cutler.:D

I dont know why anybody would want to be the coach of the Bears.The owner fires coach after coach making them be the fall guy for Cutler. Cutler is a coach killer. Vince Lombardi,the greatest coach ever,couldnt have done anything with the Bears with Cutler as his QB.:rolleyes:

He's big, fast and smart. What's not to like about Andrew Luck?

That being said, when your QB gets craycray money it depletes the rest of your team. Signed, Captain Obvious.

Not sure why people think Luck is a fraud. He went to a terrible team and they have been trying to build around him.

9/11, You really need to just accept that Butler made the play of his entire life in that SB. Yes the personnel and the play and the fact that Browner was a former Hawk and played his part flawlessly freeing Butler to jump the pass worked to perfection.

Do you really think YOU are more disappointed than I over the outcome of that game? If I thought Carroll was "paid off" to make the play call I would be all over him like white on rice but even if the call was suspect without the incredible play by Butler, which Carroll had NO influence over, it would have been a TD and that is a fact. OR at worst an incomplete pass and the clock would stop which by the way is the primary reason a short pass was called.

9/11, You really need to just accept that Butler made the play of his entire life in that SB. Yes the personnel and the play and the fact that Browner was a former Hawk and played his part flawlessly freeing Butler to jump the pass worked to perfection.

Do you really think YOU are more disappointed than I over the outcome of that game? If I thought Carroll was "paid off" to make the play call I would be all over him like white on rice but even if the call was suspect without the incredible play by Butler, which Carroll had NO influence over, it would have been a TD and that is a fact. OR at worst an incomplete pass and the clock would stop which by the way is the primary reason a short pass was called.

Come on Huggy, Carroll sold out Seattle. Carroll signaled to Browner what the play would be, he then told Butler. Now, Browner has been rewarded by getting a contract with the Seahawks. Carroll played it to perfection. I mean, he gets to go down as losing the Super Bowl on the worst play call in Super Bowl history! Who else has the privilege of doing that? With Carroll's huge ego it must not bug him at all that he lost a Super Bowl to the New England Patriots and Bill Belichick. :rolleyes:

Come on Huggy, Carroll sold out Seattle. Carroll signaled to Browner what the play would be, he then told Butler. Now, Browner has been rewarded by getting a contract with the Seahawks. Carroll played it to perfection. I mean, he gets to go down as losing the Super Bowl on the worst play call in Super Bowl history! Who else has the privilege of doing that? With Carroll's huge ego it must not bug him at all that he lost a Super Bowl to the New England Patriots and Bill Belichick. :rolleyes:

Ya...I see your point. I didn't think of it like that, that that Carroll and Browner had a secret signal and everything. I just wish somebody had told Lockette. He did the best impression of a rag doll flop I've ever seen any Hawk receiver ever. I seriously doubt Wilson was in on it. He's way too goody two shoes. He would have gone through with the pass like the good lap dog he is then turned Carroll in. God don't like cheaters!

Forum List

Back