NBA Free Agency

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I've never seen anything like it. Mozgov - a srub, who sat on the bench all of last year, is now making 16 million a year. Demar Derozon is making 29 million a year. Joakim Noah, who has been injured the last 2 years and averages 4 pts a game on 37 % shooting, is getting paid 18 million a year. This is unreal.

based upon these contracts, I just crunched the numbers and came up with Kevin Durrant's current market value at 1.2 billion dollars a year.

CmXQT2kWYAALk1w.jpg

Rosters are only 12 men first of all.. And each year the draft produces maybe 2 or 3 stars. There's just not enough talent to go around so anyone who can score 15 points and grab 10 boards gets a max deal

I've never seen anything like it. Mozgov - a srub, who sat on the bench all of last year, is now making 16 million a year. Demar Derozon is making 29 million a year. Joakim Noah, who has been injured the last 2 years and averages 4 pts a game on 37 % shooting, is getting paid 18 million a year. This is unreal.
The craziest is dellavadova making over 9 million a year. What a lucky sob

Salaries are ridiculous. Batum for 5 years at $120 mil and he hasn't made an all-star game and probably won't. Bazemore, the former Laker scrub at 4 year $17 mil per. And just in a showing that NBA execs are really stupid (or otherwise vested in making money on a team that can't ring), making DeRozan the highest paid player in the league at 28 mil per? Eesh.

Given his defensive potential against Curry in a finals, it's not so bad, especially compared to these scrubs getting paid twice that.

Lakers so far have done the worst. Mozgov for 16 million and niw Deng for 18 million.

Rosters are only 12 men first of all.. And each year the draft produces maybe 2 or 3 stars. There's just not enough talent to go around so anyone who can score 15 points and grab 10 boards gets a max deal

That hasn't always been the case though. It used to be that 15 and 10 might get you 7 or 8 million, now you're getting 18 million. It's all because of the new telivision contracts.

What about soloman hill making 12 million, or mozgov making 16.

Mozgov is a big body and I don't know the other guy. It's crazy what they are paid.

Durant might go clippers or golden state. I like either.

Is Wade going to NYC? NY needs a championship but I don't like Carmelo but what do I know?

Mozgov is a big body and I don't know the other guy. It's crazy what they are paid.

Durant might go clippers or golden state. I like either.

Is Wade going to NYC? NY needs a championship but I don't like Carmelo but what do I know?

Hill averages 4 pts a game and is an average defender. Knicks don't have the money to sign wade.

Forum List

Back