Mixed Messages

Nobody believes Biden will even be capable of occupying the White House in 3 years. The message is clear

CLEAR you say???

maxresdefault.jpg

I think there's a fair chance that Biden doesn't finish out his 1st and last term in office. He just doesn't look healthy to me, and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he didn't resign due to health concerns.

I think there's a fair chance that Biden doesn't finish out his 1st and last term in office. He just doesn't look healthy to me, and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he didn't resign due to health concerns.
I'm surprised he's still there. Between his health and his record low support he should just quit now

I'm surprised he's still there. Between his health and his record low support he should just quit now

The Dems won't let him quit as long as they need Kamala to be the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. If she ever becomes the prez, that tiebreaker is gone and I doubt the GOP will accept another dem to be the next VP. At least until after the mid-terms, if the repubs win back the Senate.

The Dems won't let him quit as long as they need Kamala to be the tie-breaking vote in the Senate
Man proposes, God disposes.

I work with a guy I thought was in good health, for his age. He was 74. I last saw him the day before Thanksgiving. He died Friday morning.

The Democrat Party can keep trying to prop this guy up, but eventually reality takes over. The guy is neither physically or mentally well. Everyone can see he has been in steady decline since the stolen election. I'm surprised he lasted this long

Man proposes, God disposes.

I work with a guy I thought was in good health, for his age. He was 74. I last saw him the day before Thanksgiving. He died Friday morning.

The Democrat Party can keep trying to prop this guy up, but eventually reality takes over. The guy is neither physically or mentally well. Everyone can see he has been in steady decline since the stolen election. I'm surprised he lasted this long

Yeah, I'm surprised too. Weekend at Bernie's just popped into my head for some reason.

Here's my question, which I really don't know the answer to: suppose Biden is hospitalized for a lengthy period of time, maybe from COVID, a stroke, or whatever. Kamala becomes the acting prez, right? Under those circumstances, can she also function as the VP, IOW would she still be the President of the Senate with the tiebreaking vote?

Forum List

Back