Mitt's politicizing tragedy backfires

You don't even know what 'Mission Accomplished' meant, do you?

You are just a Leftist sheep regurging soundbites, and getting your ass kicked in the process.

LOL

uh, no ... It was George W Bush who didn't know what "Mission Accomplished" means.
Oh, and a whole bunch of stubbornly stupid rw's who cling to his memory.

Gawd, why would you bring up one of the R's worst moments as though its something to be proud of?

And, who the heck is "Snapper Fail" == LOVE IT.

You do know it was for the loved ones of the crew who were returning back to base after their mission, right?

Well, no. You don't know much.

I may have jumped the gun by declaring Katzendogz the least intelligent poster on this board. I forgot about you.

uh, no ... It was George W Bush who didn't know what "Mission Accomplished" means.
Oh, and a whole bunch of stubbornly stupid rw's who cling to his memory.

Gawd, why would you bring up one of the R's worst moments as though its something to be proud of?

And, who the heck is "Snapper Fail" == LOVE IT.

You do know it was for the loved ones of the crew who were returning back to base after their mission, right?

I may have jumped the gun by declaring Katzendogz the least intelligent poster on this board. I forgot about you.

You are ignorant / uninformed on the topic at hand. We are not surprised.

SnapperFail said:
If it helps my hero Mitt Romney get elected, the more dead Americans the better.

Obama killing OBL is just like Pilate killing Jesus.

I still don't understand what "Mission Accomplished" means despite manifold's charitable efforts to remedy my hopeless ignorance.

You're a real piece of work slappy. :thup:

Obama politicizes this everyday, and he brought this on himself with his non-stop. vulgar and continued spiking of the football regarding Bin Laden.

"Obama, Obama, we are all Osama" they chanted

‘Obama, Obama, We are All Osama’: Thousands of Tunisian Islamists Warn the ‘Ape’ Obama of Their Plans | Video | TheBlaze.com

The Blaze?? The news website promoted by Glenn Beck??? Have you no shame??? I'm embarrassed for you!!!

WHY?? Look in the mirror.. That's TRUE embarrassment.. Liberal SHREWS unite.. you're all a bunch of nasty hags who have the brain capacity of a wart on the ass of a dingo!

Obama politicizes this everyday, and he brought this on himself with his non-stop. vulgar and continued spiking of the football regarding Bin Laden.

‘Obama, Obama, We are All Osama’: Thousands of Tunisian Islamists Warn the ‘Ape’ Obama of Their Plans | Video | TheBlaze.com

The Blaze?? The news website promoted by Glenn Beck??? Have you no shame??? I'm embarrassed for you!!!

Are you denying the events?

WHY?? Look in the mirror.. That's TRUE embarrassment.. Liberal SHREWS unite.. you're all a bunch of nasty hags who have the brain capacity of a wart on the ass of a dingo!

You think the moron would have noticed it is a VIDEO.

LOL

You can feel the GOP vote shrinking down to Rush/Beck/Save/Foxbots as we speak. The people who think denigrating other religions and peoples are American values. Keep it up, you're the greatest! Romney is a W clone moron, but with no personality LOL.

You are ignorant / uninformed on the topic at hand. We are not surprised.

Who's 'we'? You and the rightwing radio talker who works your puppet strings?

Foreign Policy Hands Voice Disbelief At Romney Cairo Statement

Some of what his own party is saying -

Mitt Romney's sharply-worded attack on President Obama over a pair of deadly riots in Muslim countries last night has backfired badly among foreign policy hands of both parties, who cast it as hasty and off-key, released before the facts were clear at what has become a moment of tragedy.

everything you said was DEAD wrong, your argument is a fake one, it truly shows that is you watch faux news your are less informed even that people who dont watch the news at all.

But this is the worst -

"It's bad," said a former aide to Senator John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign. "Just on a factual level that the statement was not a response but preceding, or one could make the case precipitating. And just calling it a 'disgrace' doesn't really cut it. Not ready for prime time."

Turns out that what I said earlier is true - that he attacked the embassy BEFORE the attack.

Despicable.

Amusing.. WHAT REPUBLICANS?? I don't see any names?? You leftists have been lying your asses off all day long.. especially RavingLunatic Ravi and her hag twin- HAGITHA aka Jillian.. NOTHING to see here... Liberals lying again.. Trying to cover up for the FACT that Obama created an Islamist Egypt.. Obama hasnt attended any security briefings, Obama snubbed Bibi but welcomes the Islamo Terrorist Organization, the Muslim Brotherhood at the WH.. Obama received warnings in both 2009 and 2010 that the US embassies were not safe and projected to be attacked.. HE IGNORED IT.. Obama apologizes on 9-11 to Islamic thugs who burn the flag and slaughter Americans for hurting their muslim feelings.. We all know the truth.. Mitt Romney is SPOT ON.. Too bad there's a new media and you LEFTIST Zombies can't get away with lying your asses off any longer. :)

everything you said was DEAD wrong, your argument is a fake one, it truly shows that is you watch faux news your are less informed even that people who dont watch the news at all.

Romney's original attack on Obama referenced on of the dead in Libya. FAUX is trying to pretend Mitten made his attack before any deaths were known....because they know it makes him look like the POS he is.
As bad as that is I think Willard's SMIRK after he spewed his shit to the press is worse.
MittromneyFinalRemark.jpg

I think romneys comments were very appropriate. This country needs a president as the onewe have now it too busy on letterman to do his frickin job. If I was Romney, I would meet with the Isreali PM and 'start talks to heal the gulf that this administration has caused'

I think romneys comments were very appropriate. This country needs a president as the onewe have now it too busy on letterman to do his frickin job. If I was Romney, I would meet with the Isreali PM and 'start talks to heal the gulf that this administration has caused'

actually if you are worried about CIC being on the job, people like bush took 187 days off obama 63, so get your shit right, also romeny has never worked a day in his life, and yuo think thats going to change? what about how he flip flopps? do you want a flip flopper in office? isnt that why you people had a problem with kerry?

Forum List

Back