Mitt's politicizing tragedy backfires

Audio and Video is posted of the MAIN SLEAZE LEFTIST MEDIA COORDINATING AN ATTACK ON ROMNEY at the press conference today.. Liberal LIARS, FAKES, PROPAGANDISTS.. B U S T E D

therightscoop.com

Romney's original attack on Obama referenced on of the dead in Libya. FAUX is trying to pretend Mitten made his attack before any deaths were known....because they know it makes him look like the POS he is.

Has Obama been spiking the football on his killing of Bin Laden, or not?

Romney's original attack on Obama referenced on of the dead in Libya. FAUX is trying to pretend Mitten made his attack before any deaths were known....because they know it makes him look like the POS he is.

What he really should do is put up a big banner that says "Mission Accomplished" :lol:

What he really should do is put up a big banner that says "Mission Accomplished" :lol:
Then we could compare his *package* to Dubya's.

Why ???

Republicans arent dumb enough to believe that means the war on terror has ended.............lol

You must be a partisan asshole. Or perhaps you didn't know what 'Mission Accomplished' meant?

"It's bad," said a former aide to Senator John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign. "Just on a factual level that the statement was not a response but preceding, or one could make the case precipitating. And just calling it a 'disgrace' doesn't really cut it. Not ready for prime time."

Wait, Romney actually made his stupid comment before the embassy was attacked?

My gawd...

Wouldn't that sort of vindicate Mitt, though... Since his comments were really about what had happened in Cairo and not about what happened in Lybia...

You aren't bright. Is Obama spiking the football on Bin Laden's death, or not?

So that justifies Romney spiking the football over the death of Americans?

What kind of partisan fucking asshole are you anyway? :eusa_hand:

Seems you can't even follow your own failed logic.

LOL

I'm not the one giddy as a fucking school girl because I think this tragedy might help my guy get elected.

Go fuck yourself asshole. :thup:

Oh. Now I'm confused...

LOL

I'm not the one giddy as a fucking school girl because I think this tragedy might help my guy get elected.

You don't even know what 'Mission Accomplished' meant, do you?

You are just a Leftist sheep regurging soundbites, and getting your ass kicked in the process.

LOL

"It's bad," said a former aide to Senator John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign. "Just on a factual level that the statement was not a response but preceding, or one could make the case precipitating. And just calling it a 'disgrace' doesn't really cut it. Not ready for prime time."

Wait, Romney actually made his stupid comment before the embassy was attacked?

My gawd...

Wouldn't that sort of vindicate Mitt, though... Since his comments were really about what had happened in Cairo and not about what happened in Lybia...

See my subsequent post.

LOL

You are just a Leftist sheep regurging soundbites, and getting your ass kicked in the process.

LOL

Even Bush admitted that he wished he didn't hang that banner fucktard.

But keep up the good fight yo! :lol:

LOL

Even Bush admitted that he wished he didn't hang that banner fucktard.

But keep up the good fight yo! :lol:

What did 'Mission Accomplished' mean, pussylips?

^This guy thinks bin Laden being dead is horrible.

What a partisan fuckwit. :eusa_hand:

You aren't bright. Is Obama spiking the football on Bin Laden's death, or not?

BUMP

How about answering the question you ignored, Lefty sheep?

Is Obama spiking the football on Bin Laden's death, or not?

Forum List

Back