Mitt's family from Mexico and Canada. I want to see his "long form" birth certificate

They'd show that he was a foreign student. And who cares if Mitt didn't take out a loan you jealous bastard.

Funny how someone from 47 years ago remembers a hair cutting indecent, but I have yet to hear of anyone that publicly announced they personally knew Obama at Harvard, I have some friends who went to Harvard two of the years Obama was supposed to have and they never heard of him.....lol..

You sound like some guys I met on active duty. "You're from Minnesota? Hey, do you know Schwartzkopf? He's from Wisconsin!" Yeah, I'm sure I know him, after all our states are right next door.

What kind of a lame ass response is that, gremlin.
I'm thinkin' Harvard and Minnesota are slightly different sizes and populations?

I'm certain I could remember a guy from College who looked like Mungo Jerry.

What does Obama's college records have to do with Mitt's birth certificate? Mitt has two degrees from Harvard and didn't even take out a "loan". I don't care about HIS grades, but I do want to see his birth certificate. Don't you? Just to make sure? And I'm talking "long form".

They'd show that he was a foreign student. And who cares if Mitt didn't take out a loan you jealous bastard.

Funny how someone from 47 years ago remembers a hair cutting indecent, but I have yet to hear of anyone that publicly announced they personally knew Obama at Harvard, I have some friends who went to Harvard two of the years Obama was supposed to have and they never heard of him.....lol..

Obama_HarvardLawSchool_ReceivesJurisDoctorDegree_1991.jpg

obama-1990-harvard-law-review-nyt-28obama.jpg

Obama-Harvard-vid-620x482.jpg

Fucking dumbass Republicans DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE A SEARCH ENGINE. Can you believe it?

You sound like some guys I met on active duty. "You're from Minnesota? Hey, do you know Schwartzkopf? He's from Wisconsin!" Yeah, I'm sure I know him, after all our states are right next door.

What kind of a lame ass response is that, gremlin.
I'm thinkin' Harvard and Minnesota are slightly different sizes and populations?

I'm certain I could remember a guy from College who looked like Mungo Jerry.

Have you ever been beyond high school? We're talking thousands of students that you're unlikely to see ever. And say you saw a guy who looked like Mungo Jerry? What would you do, slide on over and say "Dude, you look just like Mungo Jerry. What is your name?"

Completely unrealistic.

Have you ever been beyond high school? We're talking thousands of students that you're unlikely to see ever. And say you saw a guy who looked like Mungo Jerry? What would you do, slide on over and say "Dude, you look just like Mungo Jerry. What is your name?"

Completely unrealistic.
Community College and University.
(1994) Aircraft Mechanics License
(2001) B/S Management of Information Systems

If one of my classmates became President I'm certain I'd remember him. Especially a 1/2 black guy who looked like Mungo Jerry and liked girls who look like Chewbaca.

Completely unrealistic.

If one of my classmates became President I'm certain I'd remember him. Especially a 1/2 black guy who looked like Mungo Jerry and liked girls who look like Chewbaca.

I'm sure everybody else has already told you you're an unmitigated prick, so I'll just second that.

Completely unrealistic.

I suspect your kind try NOT to remember black people.

Completely unrealistic.

I suspect his kind also has no idea how big Harvard is, and that classes total in excess of 20,000 people. Therefore.

I suspect his kind also has no idea how big Harvard is, and that classes total in excess of 20,000 people. Therefore.

Does Romney pay Lawyers to hide his college days? Does he pay lawyers to hide his wife's college papers and record?

Does Romney pay Lawyers to hide his college days? Does he pay lawyers to hide his wife's college papers and record?

Too weird. We talk about Romney, the subject is suddenly Obama. We talk about Obama, the subject is suddenly Romney. It's like trying to hold a conversation with a bunch of kindergartners.

Well, half the board is drunk, I guess it makes sense you are too.

No, I'm not drunk, but you clearly are a pretentious bitch. "Have you ever been beyond high school?" "He has no idea how big Harvard is." "I guess you never took a logic course." Is the part of your brain that is supposed to tell you, "Hey, maybe you shouldn't say that, because you will look like a miserable, pretentious bitch and very likely end up with your foot in your mouth" defective? The result of an injury perhaps?

No, I'm not drunk, but you clearly are a pretentious bitch. "Have you ever been beyond high school?" "He has no idea how big Harvard is." "I guess you never took a logic course." Is the part of your brain that is supposed to tell you, "Hey, maybe you shouldn't say that, because you will look like a miserable, pretentious bitch and very likely end up with your foot in your mouth" defective? The result of an injury perhaps?

Nite! Have a lovely. :)

C'mon rdweeb, is that Obama's BC or what? It's the one he released.

You aint skeered are ya'? :lol:

Nite! Have a lovely. :)

I guess that's a 'yes.' Good luck in therapy.

I learned long ago that girls who talk like BDBoop are lousy in the sack and just rotten in general, not worth the time.

It's the classy dames you have to need to pay attention to. They're total whores in bed!

Forum List

Back