Mitt's family from Mexico and Canada. I want to see his "long form" birth certificate

It is absolutely clear that Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen unless he can prove that George Romney gained citizenship from naturalization prior to Mitt’s birth in 1947.

Mitt Romney’s Father Was A Mexican Citizen When Mitt Was Born. | Political Vel Craft

Hey lackey , quite a site you drummed up there........ are we suppose to take your bullshit seriously? Even if all this is true, at least he wasn't born in Kenya, a product of a drunk communist Kenyan asshole and a anarchist whore that would obviously fuk anything. Have you heard, Obama has eaten dog........ maybe he isn't allowed in Alaska because he has expressed a taste for wolf meat.

It is absolutely clear that Mitt Romney is NOT a Natural Born Citizen unless he can prove that George Romney gained citizenship from naturalization prior to Mitt’s birth in 1947.

Mitt Romney’s Father Was A Mexican Citizen When Mitt Was Born. | Political Vel Craft

George W. Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico; events during the Mexican Revolution forced his family to flee back to the United States when he was a child.

Romney's parents, Gaskell Romney (1871–1955) and Anna Amelia Pratt (1876–1926), were American citizens and natives of Utah.

Funny how you guys go on about state's rights and then don't respect them. In the state I was born in, not Hawaii, and the state Obama was born in and in other states, only a short form birth certificate is issued. By state law, the long form certificate belongs to the state and they won't even make a photocopy of it.

So how did Obama get his long form? He had to petition the state government of Hawaii. At first they turned him down. But it finally became too much of an issue. He petitioned more than once. Finally, they had to create a new law to bypass state law to allow for a copy of the birth certificate to be released. It didn't take three years, but it did take a long time.

Republicans don't have respect for state law. They don't have respect for anyone except billionaires. Which is funny because billionaires have no respect for them.

"So how did Obama get his long form? He had to petition the state government of Hawaii"

You have proof of that?

"Funny how you guys go on about state's rights and then don't respect them"
"Republicans don't have respect for state law"

Hello, are you Brain Dead?:cuckoo:, Obama and the Democrats have tried to reverse State Laws, Sue States and done more to attack State Rights than any other Time I can remember.

Moron. What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant right wingers. You sit in front of the Internet. And it's you fucks who we have to fight. Wanting to stick some tube in a woman's vagina (see Virginia). You guys have gone so far right and out of your fucking minds you've become delusional.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

:lol:

"So how did Obama get his long form? He had to petition the state government of Hawaii"

You have proof of that?

Hello, are you Brain Dead?:cuckoo:, Obama and the Democrats have tried to reverse State Laws, Sue States and done more to attack State Rights than any other Time I can remember.

Moron. What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant right wingers. You sit in front of the Internet. And it's you fucks who we have to fight. Wanting to stick some tube in a woman's vagina (see Virginia). You guys have gone so far right and out of your fucking minds you've become delusional.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

Me too. :lol::lol:

My favorite rdean line: "... it's you fucks we have to fight'. :lol::lol: What a baby.

My favorite rdean line: "... it's you fucks we have to fight'. :lol::lol: What a baby.

Mine was, you want to stick some tube up a woman's vagina..:lol:...shows what little he knows about women's health care

Last edited:
-snip-

What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant right wingers. You sit in front of the Internet. And it's you fucks who we have to fight. Wanting to stick some tube in a woman's vagina (see Virginia).

Wonder what he dreams about sitting in front of the internet all day?

I'm not really sure he's even born here. He doesn't act like any American I know.

He's got an accent and sometimes, I don't know what language he's speaking.

Mitt Romney speaks French - YouTube

These right wingers may laugh, but I don't believe he's even American. He needs to show us his birth certificate. The "real" one.​

I think you just jumped the shark rdean. Whatever you do in the future you will never again say anything dumber than this.

Wanna bet?

and were i am at its the Democrats you have to fight....

What does Obama's college records have to do with Mitt's birth certificate? Mitt has two degrees from Harvard and didn't even take out a "loan". I don't care about HIS grades, but I do want to see his birth certificate. Don't you? Just to make sure? And I'm talking "long form".

They'd show that he was a foreign student. And who cares if Mitt didn't take out a loan you jealous bastard.

Funny how someone from 47 years ago remembers a hair cutting indecent, but I have yet to hear of anyone that publicly announced they personally knew Obama at Harvard, I have some friends who went to Harvard two of the years Obama was supposed to have and they never heard of him.....lol..

There's been some accounts (very pro-Obama accounts generally). But I was watching MSNBC - That Lawerence O'Donnel deuche go off on Romney for the alleged hair cutting incident and I was thinking, man, what if the media was this passionate about Obama's past, including Reverend Wright and his birth certificate. Obama never would have made it out of Iowa in 08.

I'm not really sure he's even born here. He doesn't act like any American I know.

He's got an accent and sometimes, I don't know what language he's speaking.

Mitt Romney speaks French - YouTube

These right wingers may laugh, but I don't believe he's even American. He needs to show us his birth certificate. The "real" one.​

I think you just jumped the shark rdean. Whatever you do in the future you will never again say anything dumber than this.

Wanna bet?

No, but this lowers the bar considerably.

You have proof of that?

All those Links prove is that Birth Records are Private, as they should be.

But anyone requesting THEIR OWN Birth Certificate would not be a problem, that is ludicrous for you to come up with that assumption.

Obama could have gotten his BC anytime he wanted, especially with his status, to tell us he had to petition several times only tells me you were dropped on your head one to many times as an infant .......lol.....

All they give out is the short form fool. You can't even make a photocopy dipshit. You can lead a Republican to information, but still, they refuse to learn.

What does Obama's college records have to do with Mitt's birth certificate? Mitt has two degrees from Harvard and didn't even take out a "loan". I don't care about HIS grades, but I do want to see his birth certificate. Don't you? Just to make sure? And I'm talking "long form".

They'd show that he was a foreign student. And who cares if Mitt didn't take out a loan you jealous bastard.

Funny how someone from 47 years ago remembers a hair cutting indecent, but I have yet to hear of anyone that publicly announced they personally knew Obama at Harvard, I have some friends who went to Harvard two of the years Obama was supposed to have and they never heard of him.....lol..

You sound like some guys I met on active duty. "You're from Minnesota? Hey, do you know Schwartzkopf? He's from Wisconsin!" Yeah, I'm sure I know him, after all our states are right next door.

What kind of a lame ass response is that, gremlin.

All they give out is the short form fool. You can't even make a photocopy dipshit. You can lead a Republican to information, but still, they refuse to learn.
Sure you can, here it is:

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Forum List

Back