Mitt's family from Mexico and Canada. I want to see his "long form" birth certificate

I learned long ago that girls who talk like BDBoop are lousy in the sack and just rotten in general, not worth the time.

It's the classy dames you have to need to pay attention to. They're total whores in bed!

Preachin' to the choir brother...

Last edited:
as lead resident birther people would expect me to say "why should he ?".

i think both sides have some birther october surprise in the offing..

i think there should be a moratorium on the expression "transparency". like the word "racist" it has become trite and without impact since the obamas arrived on the scene. the absolute proof of this will come upon the arrival of the first black republican president or vice. i think we saw a glimmer of that hypocrisy with the herman cain campaign. clearly the democrat party has two sets of rules.

yes, howard, let's see the all romney records, and let's have an open discussion about marco rubio's eligibility. fair is fair. let's encourage the supremes to have a go at this constitutional consternation. the sooner the better.

good thread howard, albeit misguided in principle, but germaine to the present political presidential/constitutional arena.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back