Mittens Interview With Mike Wallace

Now there's a constitutional right to privacy?

Amendment IX:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Now, where's the right to privacy?

It is clearly in those two amendments.

Considering that Obama has presented his income tax returns, going back to 2000, if he "may well hide his money", it would be illegal. Do you have any proof that he lied on his tax returns? Do you have an iota of evidence that Obama is using off-shore, tax haven bank accounts?

The question remains. Why is Romney using off-shore banks to stash his money?

That's rhetorical right? Even people like Willow, Warrior and Sniper know why people put money in offshore accounts.

I know why organized crime does so. My question is why did Romney make that choice?

Probably not the same reason. Don't they do it to launder? I doubt Romney is doing that. He's doing it to avoid paying American taxes. Romney has a history of avoiding taxes or trying to avoid taxes. Then he lies about them.

He told the voters of Massachusetts "trust me" on paying MA taxes. Turns out he had lied.

Now he's saying "trust me" on his tax returns.

Rigggghttt....

There are plenty of unethical business practices..that are not a crime..."yet".

And you're "models" are incorrect.

Austerity is just as damaging to an economy as spending money you don't have. Perhaps, more so.
Where did I mention austerity?

:lol:

ok

Increasing taxes + increasing spending = utter stagnation

This is obamanomics. You want more of that or would you like to try something new?

B/c big 0 thinks it's funny that you are UE.

The "low spending" part is Austerity.

The reality is..we are growing..as a nation..and have been for some time. More people means more services are required. Heck..more money needs to be printed.

That's just simple math.

If you want to shrink the government..you'd have to shrink the population and land mass as well. And contracting our overseas "interests" would be in order as well.
So when clinton shrank the military, by a lot.

You were opposed.

Thanks for your support.

Sure it is. This wank wants my vote. Why is he using off-shore accounts to stash his money?

He doesn't need/want your vote, stupid. He's going to win without polesmokers like you.

Thanks anyhow.

So your feeble answer is that Romney hides his money in secret off-shore accounts because he doesn't want/need my vote? I that your final answer?

not much of a secret if everyone knows about them, huh, Dickless.

So your feeble answer is that Romney hides his money in secret off-shore accounts because he doesn't want/need my vote? I that your final answer?

No, his money off shore is none of your fucking business.

And President-Elect Romney could give a rat's ass if you vote for him or not.

That dumbed-down enough?

He doesn't need/want your vote, stupid. He's going to win without polesmokers like you.

Thanks anyhow.

Yes, everyone knows that he has secret accounts in off-shore tax havens. The question is still why?

No, his money off shore is none of your fucking business.

And President-Elect Romney could give a rat's ass if you vote for him or not.

That dumbed-down enough?

Good, so he should be asked why he has money stashed in off-shore tax havens, and his answer ought to be "none of your fucking business."

IOWs, you don't know why. Romney refuses to say why. He has every right to tell the American voter to go fuck themselves, and he's not going to say why he has his money stashed in secret off-shore accounts.

Good, so he should be asked why he has money stashed in off-shore tax havens, and his answer ought to be "none of your fucking business."

IOWs, you don't know why. Romney refuses to say why. He has every right to tell the American voter to go fuck themselves, and he's not going to say why he has his money stashed in secret off-shore accounts.

Then ask him, dickless. It's called filing a FOIA for the information you seek. If you don't want to do that/unwilling to do so/too fucking stupid, then shut the fuck up and move on.

Simple as that, assfucker.

Yes, everyone knows that he has secret accounts in off-shore tax havens. The question is still why?

Ya wanna know why.

fine I'll tell you.

Mitt has money off shore, lots of money. Since 1776 Americans have kept money off shore, it's an issue now b/c you're an idiot and need something to cling too, since obamas record absofuckinglooty sucks.

That's why you want to know, you were told so.

You really don't understand the concept of 'secret', huh Dickless :rofl:

He's a shill

He's changing private accounts into secret accounts, as he was told to do.

Hell, by his libtardation, I have a secret account, actually lots of them.

Ya wanna know why.

fine I'll tell you.

Mitt has money off shore, lots of money. Since 1776 Americans have kept money off shore, it's an issue now b/c you're an idiot and need something to cling too, since obamas record absofuckinglooty sucks.

That's why you want to know, you were told so.

Good answer. Mitt hides his money in off-shore tax haven accounts, because I'm an idiot. Will that be his final answer to the American people, who also wonder why?

Sure I do. Why does Mitt stash his money in off-shore accounts with secret banking laws?

The US laws that allow citizens to have money in banks outside the country are not secret.

The banking laws of other countries that allow US citizens to make deposits are not secret. A simple GOOGLE search for banking laws of the country in question will give you what you need.

For example...
Cayman Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A report published by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), in March 2005, assessing supervision and regulation in the Cayman Islands' banking, insurance and securities industries, as well as its money laundering regime, recognised the jurisdiction's comprehensive regulatory and compliance frameworks. "An extensive program of legislative, rule and guideline development has introduced an increasingly effective system of regulation, both formalizing earlier practices and introducing enhanced procedures", noted IMF assessors. The report further stated that "the supervisory system benefits from a well-developed banking infrastructure with an internationally experienced and qualified workforce as well as experienced lawyers, accountants and auditors", adding that, "the overall compliance culture within Cayman is very strong, including the compliance culture related to AML (anti-money laundering) obligations".[37][38]

He's a shill

He's changing private accounts into secret accounts, as he was told to do.

Hell, by his libtardation, I have a secret account, actually lots of them.

Do you have the answer? You want to use Private, as opposed to Secret, live it up. They're pretty synonymous in this case. So why does Mitt have his money stashed in private/secret accounts off-shore?

Sure I do. Why does Mitt stash his money in off-shore accounts with secret banking laws?

The US laws that allow citizens to have money in banks outside the country are not secret.

The banking laws of other countries that allow US citizens to make deposits are not secret. A simple GOOGLE search for banking laws of the country in question will give you what you need.

For example...
A report published by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), in March 2005, assessing supervision and regulation in the Cayman Islands' banking, insurance and securities industries, as well as its money laundering regime, recognised the jurisdiction's comprehensive regulatory and compliance frameworks. "An extensive program of legislative, rule and guideline development has introduced an increasingly effective system of regulation, both formalizing earlier practices and introducing enhanced procedures", noted IMF assessors. The report further stated that "the supervisory system benefits from a well-developed banking infrastructure with an internationally experienced and qualified workforce as well as experienced lawyers, accountants and auditors", adding that, "the overall compliance culture within Cayman is very strong, including the compliance culture related to AML (anti-money laundering) obligations".[37][38]

Are you claiming that the Cayman Islands are reporting all of Mitt's transactions? If that's you're claim, you're full of shit. You still haven't answered why Mitt chooses to keep his money in off-shore accounts.

For example...

Are you claiming that the Cayman Islands are reporting all of Mitt's transactions? If that's you're claim, you're full of shit. You still haven't answered why Mitt chooses to keep his money in off-shore accounts.

If you have proof that the Cayman island banks are NOT reporting as required by their laws and international banking laws, produce it or shut the fuck up with your unsubstantiated accusations, Dickless.

Forum List

Back