Mittens Interview With Mike Wallace

This is a primary problem with today's partisan politics in general. When the "other guys" do it, it's a sin of earth-shattering proportions. When "our guys" do it, it's just not that big a deal. Denial, spin, hyperbole, distortion, that's all we're getting.

Meanwhile, the ship continues to sink.

Does Obama hide his money in off-shore accounts? What exactly is Romney's reasoning to keep his money in foreign countries, with super-secret banking laws?

If it was being hidden, you'd not know about it, Dickless.

Sorry, but he's admitted he has has money in off shore accounts. We don't know how much, nor do we know why he chooses to do so.

Does Obama hide his money in off-shore accounts? What exactly is Romney's reasoning to keep his money in foreign countries, with super-secret banking laws?

Yes, he may well hide his money in off-shore accounts.

How does that relate to my post?

Considering that Obama has presented his income tax returns, going back to 2000, if he "may well hide his money", it would be illegal. Do you have any proof that he lied on his tax returns? Do you have an iota of evidence that Obama is using off-shore, tax haven bank accounts?

The question remains. Why is Romney using off-shore banks to stash his money?

That's rhetorical right? Even people like Willow, Warrior and Sniper know why people put money in offshore accounts.

Wallace really hit Romney with the tough questions didn't he? Whew...I mean "do you grocery shop?" Wow...those are some really hard hitting questions.

wasn't meant to be a hard hitting interview. It was more of a 'who is Mitt Romney' interview. I suppose you're just as bothered by Obama interviews that ask him his favorite kind of chilli, right?

Yes, he may well hide his money in off-shore accounts.

How does that relate to my post?

Considering that Obama has presented his income tax returns, going back to 2000, if he "may well hide his money", it would be illegal. Do you have any proof that he lied on his tax returns? Do you have an iota of evidence that Obama is using off-shore, tax haven bank accounts?

The question remains. Why is Romney using off-shore banks to stash his money?

That's rhetorical right? Even people like Willow, Warrior and Sniper know why people put money in offshore accounts.

I know why organized crime does so. My question is why did Romney make that choice?

Sorry, but he's admitted he has has money in off shore accounts. We don't know how much, nor do we know why he chooses to do so.

Not really your business where his money is... or mine where Obama's is.

I thought the interview with the Romneys was great. I got to know them better. I thought it interesting they do not have any hired help, no cooks, hired help to do the cleaning yet Michelle has something like 26 servants at her disposal for personal use.

It's the "sinking ship" thing. You may not think it's a problem..but when you are talking about deficits and people gaming the system (corporations being factored into that "people" part) NOT to pay taxes..then you begin to understand just why the ship is sinking.

"Low" taxes and high expenditures are not going to keep the "ship" afloat.

prove a crime or suck it up.

Low taxes + high spending = will fall apart
Low taxes + low spending = recovery

There are plenty of unethical business practices..that are not a crime..."yet".

And you're "models" are incorrect.

Austerity is just as damaging to an economy as spending money you don't have. Perhaps, more so.
Where did I mention austerity?

:lol:

ok

Increasing taxes + increasing spending = utter stagnation

This is obamanomics. You want more of that or would you like to try something new?

B/c big 0 thinks it's funny that you are UE.

Note: Title should read Mitten's Interview with Chris Wallace, not Mike Wallace

When Chris Wallace asked Mittens in his recent interview "At Home(s) with the Romney's" one of the things he asked Mitt was what will he tell the unemployed, those who are struggling and he answered (paraphrasing):

I will tell them that America is great, that I believe in America, American exceptionalism and that America will lead the world in prosperity! Not one detail or even answer to the question....

Yeah, God forbid you actually tell us what he said as opposed to 'your' version of what he said.

Here's the actual video...
Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace - Fox News

Interesting that the question you claim was asked was never actually asked.

Not, at least, until the 2nd interview segment when he sit down one on one with Romney and asks...

Wallace: If voters take away one thing, from your big acceptance speech on Thursday night, what do you want that to be?

Romney: That I believe in America, and in the American people. That I believe this nation is unique and exceptional, and that we have everything we need to continue to lead the world in prosperity and in peace.

Looks like your paraphrasing skills suck as much as you do.

You might want to educate yourself and the other libtards on Romney's reaction and opinion of Akin too. It's counter to your libtard handlers talking points.

Just to get back on track with what a lying scumbag the OP is...

BUMP.

Wallace really hit Romney with the tough questions didn't he? Whew...I mean "do you grocery shop?" Wow...those are some really hard hitting questions.

Wallace got him to sing the praises of universal health care. That's a good start.

Yeah, but I wonder if that was planned. After his surrogate touted the benefits of Romneycare, not once, but twice, I started wondering if the Romneybot 2.0 was going to reboot and start trying to play up the actual good he did in an actual place.

Remember, this is the same guy that tried to take credit for the Auto bailout he opposed.

Wallace got him to sing the praises of universal health care. That's a good start.

Yeah, but I wonder if that was planned. After his surrogate touted the benefits of Romneycare, not once, but twice, I started wondering if the Romneybot 2.0 was going to reboot and start trying to play up the actual good he did in an actual place.

Remember, this is the same guy that tried to take credit for the Auto bailout he opposed.

On the off chance that he wins, I don't mind him starting to wriggle out of his anti-ACA stances now. No need to wait, the primaries are over.

Not really your business where his money is... or mine where Obama's is.

IOWs, you haven't a clue to why Mitt chose to hide his money in off-shore accounts, and your answer is it's none of my business. Sorry, but it is my business. It's not an unreasonable question to ask someone who wants to run for president. If he chooses to claim, it's no ones business why he chooses to keep his money in off-shore tax havens, often used by organized crime, he should say so. I don't see where he authorized you to dumb everyone down, with your simplistic answers.

So why did he choose to stash his money in off-shore accounts in countries used by organized crime to hide their wealth?

prove a crime or suck it up.

Low taxes + high spending = will fall apart
Low taxes + low spending = recovery

There are plenty of unethical business practices..that are not a crime..."yet".

And you're "models" are incorrect.

Austerity is just as damaging to an economy as spending money you don't have. Perhaps, more so.
Where did I mention austerity?

:lol:

ok

Increasing taxes + increasing spending = utter stagnation

This is obamanomics. You want more of that or would you like to try something new?

B/c big 0 thinks it's funny that you are UE.

The "low spending" part is Austerity.

The reality is..we are growing..as a nation..and have been for some time. More people means more services are required. Heck..more money needs to be printed.

That's just simple math.

If you want to shrink the government..you'd have to shrink the population and land mass as well. And contracting our overseas "interests" would be in order as well.

Sure it is. This wank wants my vote. Why is he using off-shore accounts to stash his money?

so to get your vote, you want him to surrender his Constitutional right to privacy.

statement, not a question

Now there's a constitutional right to privacy?

Seriously? What happened to you guys wanting to overturn Roe v. Wade?
You can change my Avi at will for the next year if you can find anything even close to me not supporting Constitutional rights.

Try and fail, I get yours for a week.

Bet?

Forum List

Back