Mitten, Projected Winner in NH

Mitt is showing he can win in diverse locations. If he runs away with SC next week it is all over

To be honest, im surprised he's doing so well in SC.

But I dont believe that means it's all over. I don't forsee anyone getting out before at least Florida. And Super Tuesday could shift things about. I think we will end up in a brokered convention.

Mitt is showing he can win in divested locations. If he runs away with SC next week it is all over

And why should it be? If Delegates are awarded proportionately, he isn't going to get more than a quarter of them.

Odd considering he is carrying more than a quarter of both the states he's won.

And delagates aren't awarded exactly proportionately. The winner usually gets more than the others.

With half the votes in, its 37/23/17 for Romney/Paul/Huntsman.

I think that is a bit of a disappointment for Romney and probably better than expected for Huntsman.

You've got to admire the Paul vote too.

CNN was saying this afternoon that if Romney won with a sizable double digit lead and with close to 40% than he will have crushed them. He's doing exactly that and your saying it's a bit of a disappointment?

Talk about spin.

I think that is a bit of a disappointment for Romney and probably better than expected for Huntsman.

CNN was saying this afternoon that if Romney won with a sizable double digit lead and with close to 40% than he will have crushed them. He's doing exactly that and your saying it's a bit of a disappointment?

Talk about spin.

He's not going to break 40% and he's not going to get many more votes than he got in 2008.

Remember the whole rationale behind supporting Romney was that he was supposed to attract those independents and moderates that supporting a real conservative wouldn't get us to.

But after

Being the only game in town, with no Democratic contest
Spending millions of dollars
Being at it for four years
Having the whole of the state and national Republican Establishment behind you.
Having truly weak and awful opponents

He only manages to get -

At most, 10,000 more votes than he did last time. (If current percentages hold)

Improving his position by only 6% points.

Only leading the Crazy person by 14 points.

What ever happened to the Anybody but Mitt movement?

looks like Mitt is the best candidate Republicans have to offer

If that ends up being the case, we can live with that. At least there is cloud over where He was Born, or where His Allegiance lies. :lol: We know His Union is the USA. :lmao: :razz:

If that ends up being the case, we can live with that. At least there is cloud over where He was Born, or where His Allegiance lies. :lol: We know His Union is the USA. :lmao: :razz:

Where was he born?

He doesn't look American to me

Talk about spin.

He's not going to break 40% and he's not going to get many more votes than he got in 2008.

Remember the whole rationale behind supporting Romney was that he was supposed to attract those independents and moderates that supporting a real conservative wouldn't get us to.

But after

He only manages to get -

Your crack analysis seems to have missed a few points:

1. Not every Republican voter is as much of a bigot as you.
2. It's a PRIMARY, which is different than a general election.
3. He's got the highest percentage as the first choice, but still a minority and that's how diverse primaries always are.
4. He's not perfect but he's better than Obama. To anyone but you it seems.

Talk about spin.

But after

He only manages to get -

He broke 40% and is over 90,000 votes with still 10% of the precincts to report.

The counting isn't done and he has close to 15,000+ than he did last time.

And at least he's getting more votes than the crazy person.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back