Obama Force Congress to Take Away Your Civil Rights in NDAA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KissMy, Jan 10, 2012.

1. KissMy

KissMy Free Breast Exam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    Obama Forced Congress to make the NDAA arrest & indefinite detainment power include US citizens. Obama Took Away Your Civil Rights in the NDAA Law. Thanks only to Obama you can now be arrested, indefinitely detained, tortured or killed without evidence, reason or trial. After all the B.S. about Bush, Obama & his supporters killed our civil rights & America as we know it when he signed the NDAA into law. Dictator Obama is an asshole & so is anyone who supports him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0PdDGqK0S4"]Proof Obama wants to Indefinitely Detain Americans![/ame]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  2. KissMy

KissMy Free Breast Exam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    In case some of you don't understand what Obama took from you with the NDAA watch the videos below.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IeuE16LLDY"]Obama Signs NDAA, ACLU Disgusted[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBdPEK5pNtE&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLF2EE8F9B7523E752"]Obama Implements 'Prolonged Detention'[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW-e7z7S6VI"]Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxYDnYgQ5MQ"]Barack Obama: The US Constitution Is "Imperfect"[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  3. KissMy

KissMy Free Breast Exam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,922
  4. jaybags

jaybags Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    i didnt realize obama acted alone on this.

i was under the impression it was the powers that be and the oligarchy that runs this country

5. AlanF

AlanF Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Have to wonder how many of the folks who voted for President Obama were taken surprise by this.

6. FireGod

FireGod Reputation *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    First I am certain that you know what the NDAA law is and that by not signing it the US military would not have operational expenses.

Second I am sure that you are aware of what side of the isle the language of the law came from (hint not from the white house).

Third there is much more damage being inflicted than you can even guess with this law.

The root and citations for what has you up in arms came from what happened on Sept 18 2001.
    You know the people who demanded safety and security at any cost, well now it is time to pay up on that debt.

Ready for the scary part? It is my opinion that the passage of the SOPA/PIPA act along with the NDAA and the so called Patriot act can and quite possibly put you in danger of being detained as long as there is a war on terror just for being a member of this board if this board is even allowed to be accessed from the US.

Source information links and copies of the entire relevant texts are located below my discussion.

(bold added by me):

In the next section we have this:

One might think that section (e) above covers US citizens especially on US soil.

That person can not be more wrong.
    In case you missed it the US is engaged in a declared war for the foreseeable future, which has been authorized by the Congress of the United States:

source: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107sjres23enr/pdf/BILLS-107sjres23enr.pdf

Really, when is the war against terror ever going to end? We all know that it is not anytime soon. Also there is no prohibition against the use of military force on US soil or person. One can argue that the Posse Comitatus act prevents that. You would be WRONG feel free to read this at your leisure from someone who knows what he is talking about: The Myth of Posse Comitatus

Now I am not a Constitutional lawyer, however I am fairly confident that if I were in a position of authority (President of the US) and I wanted to detain someone(s) for protesting against the government at any level, I could reasonably call up the military to take away the trouble maker as a belligerent act against the government.

Especially as everything quoted is the LAW OF THE LAND as it stands now.

This is not a party issue; both parties' Congresses and Presidents have allowed this to happen.
    This is a people issue.
    This is an issue that has historical significance, think of the many nations and people through time that gave up liberties to the government for safety and trusted said governments to do the right thing. Nothing good has ever come from that mind set.

Promised text and sources below
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NDAA signed into law on 12/31/2111
    Source(s): Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr1540enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr1540enr.pdf

War Powers Resolution
    Avalon Project - War Powers Resolution
    Nov 17, 1973 became law with a veto override vote in the House and Senate

7. FireGod

FireGod Reputation *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    With all that said and done the title of the thread should be:

Congress forces Obama to take away your civil rights in NDAA.

8. KissMy

KissMy Free Breast Exam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    Not according to Democrat Carl Levin, Obama forced congress under threat of veto to remove the provision that protected the civil rights of US citizens.

You can research the link I provided above on Kenneth Michael Trentadue. It will prove that Bill Clinton, Janet Reno, George W. Bush, John Ashcroft, Barack Obama Eric H. Holder & the FBI are direct involved in the cover-up of the capture, torture & killing of Trentadue here on US soil. This case has now come to a head & the President had to have this law include US citizens to protect himself, previous presidents, their attorney generals & the FBI.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  9. IndependntLogic

IndependntLogic Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Wrong. Obama sucks balls.
    1. He could have demanded that language be removed.
    2. He could have vetoed it.
    3. He could have gone to the American Public and exposed this bs for what it is.
    He did none of that. He sucks.

10. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,491
    How did this pass with a Republican controlled House? Sure, Obama is culpable for signing it, particularly when he said at first he wouldn't, but are you going to hold the GOP just as accountable for allowing this legislation to get to his desk in the first place? Your blame seems awfully one sided.